PDA

View Full Version : Tor's legacy

psyblazer_ex
29th July 2006, 2:49 AM
Prolugue:Tor,Charlie and Rebecca were unusual:they were triplets and completely different.Tor had dark hair wore Blue and had 6 Pokemon:Skarmory
HitmonChan,Hitmonlee Growlithe,Omanyte and Kabuto.Rebecca had Red hair and wore black and red she also had 6 Pokemon:Vulpix,Anorith,Surskit,Duskull and Corsola.Charlie wore all different colours wore blonde hair(nobody in the world had a clue how he got this his mother had red hair and his fathers Black)He like his siblings had 6 Pokemon:Ponyta,Pikachu,Plusle,Minun,Ralts and a newly discovered Pokemon named Pachirisu.They lived in the HOen region and they were setting off together on a journey the day after:their 12th birthday.
So hows that for a Prolugue?am I any good if i dont get 1 reply I wont continue so tell me!

Yami Ryu
29th July 2006, 2:54 AM
No this is NOT any good. You wrote this up in the reply box more than likely. Which means you did not read the rules and probably haven't even looked at the http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=19 <- advice thread. You suck. Seriously. There is no effort on any part from you, into this. If you're NOT going to try to do anything, stop writing now and return to reading your baby books.

God.

Kev Chi
29th July 2006, 2:59 AM
Just to give you an idea of a prologue, you need many paragraphs. The enter button is also your friend.

Zephyr Flare
29th July 2006, 10:26 AM
*twitch*

Go to those two threads, don;t post this quality again and you'll go far.

Sandra