PDA

View Full Version : Xaiolin Showdown: Next Generation Dragons Help Thread

.:Ultimate Shroomish:.
29th July 2006, 4:39 AM
Hello everyone, come here to discuss the RPG before it starts or if you need help! :)

RULES

1.) MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

2.) ALL SPPF RULES APPLY!!!!

3.) READ OTHERS POST BEFORE YOU POST SO YOU DONT LOOK RETARDED>

4.) MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

5.) HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Munchlax
29th July 2006, 4:45 AM
I have a question who's going to be in the first showdown?(I know luka's going to be one of them but what about the xaiolin side?)

Edit:Woot!First post!

29th July 2006, 4:52 AM
Good question not sure whou wants to go first? personally I want to but we have to still get everyone to the temple and introduce themelves. Edit: the RPG has statred!! Go post!!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
29th July 2006, 5:06 AM
okay since I am co ower [w00t! X3] I have some rules for this and will edit them if need be from US

1. When you go into a showdown, PM the person [s] whom you are fighting to see who will win and lose so theye wont be any fights.
2. you cant have all the kewl Shen-gong-wu to yourself, SHARE X3 [meaning the monks since I am my own team]
3. you cant steal Shen-gong-wu in the middle of the night from anybody just to get it, if so it has to be O.K.ed with the person
4. Your character cant be invincible, lose some showdowns
5. HAVE FUN FOOLS! X3 X3 X3

Shen-Gong-Wu which I know in no particular order.
Mantis Flip Coin
2 Ton tunic
Golden Tiger Claws
Monkey Staff
Emeror Scorpion
Helmet of Jong
3rd arm sash
Jetbootsu
fist of tebigong
eye of dashi
sword of the storm
Star Hanabi
Long-e kite
sun chi lanturn
Ring of the 9 dragons
Reversing mirior
Serpents tail
Changing Chopsticks
Tangle Web comb
Wings of Tanabi
Tongue of Saiping
Eagle Scope
Fountain of Hui
Zing Zom Bone
Falcon's eye
tunnel Armaldo
Lotis Twister
Shroud of Shadows
Shard of Lightning

Thats all I know, if you can add any more tell me X3

Evil Munchlax
29th July 2006, 5:14 AM
Kaim, the onley ones I can think at the moment that's not on that list is the tunnle armadillo and the lotis twister.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
29th July 2006, 5:19 AM
ok and the Shard of lightning and Shroud of Shadows X3 I will edit it X3

29th July 2006, 5:32 AM
you sjould add laso boa boa, denshi bunny,crouching couagur,silver manta ray,moby morpher,manchurian musca,changing chopsticks,helmet of jong,heart of jong,moonstonelocust,silk spinner, rubu of ramses,swet baby,orb of tornami,crystal glasses,thorn of thunderbolt,glove of jisakuju-ju flytrap,sands of time,mind reader conch,shadow of fear,mosoon sandals,lunar locket,gills of hamachi,blackbeetle,sphere of yun. thats it.:)

Evil Munchlax
29th July 2006, 6:21 AM
US, what's the first shingongwu that's going to be reveiled first?

29th July 2006, 7:15 PM
Then mantis flip[ coin then the 2ton tunic, then after those we will decide together.

Evil Munchlax
29th July 2006, 7:51 PM
Ok, but can the moby morpher come until later?I was think of making Hannibal Roy Bean as my sub bad guy.

29th July 2006, 7:52 PM
fine but we first need more posters in the RPG.

Evil Munchlax
29th July 2006, 8:22 PM
Do closetman341 and The Turquoise Tauos know the RPG started yet?I've had an RPG where some members forgot.

battlefrontiertrainer
29th July 2006, 8:33 PM
I think u missed the orb of tornami and the silver manta ray

29th July 2006, 9:05 PM
umm who are you? and I already said that, if you would read others posts. This is for members of the RPG only so GET OUT!!! thank-you. :)

Kreis
29th July 2006, 9:10 PM
and also ANTS IN THE PANTS

29th July 2006, 9:16 PM
why do you do this when I clearley stated MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!! please GET OUT before your banned.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th July 2006, 7:49 PM
*Sigh* dumb n00bs.......-.-' but yeah, I am waiting at least until the 1st shen gong wu is activated after everyone posts, then I will show myself! *evil laugh*
Anyway, Since Luka knows about the Shen gong wu, that would qualify about knowing about a Showdown right? X3 and I need fresh meat...*Mouth waters* who will be my first victim? *Evil laugh*

TheTurquoiseTauros!
31st July 2006, 1:57 AM
I wish we all had signature Shen Gong Wu.........I want the Ruby of Ramsis!!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 2:08 PM
what does that do again? o.0? either Golden Tiger Claws, Long E Kite, Shroud of Shadows or Shard of lightning, I know I can only pick one.....so I choos Golden Tiger claws! He has no transportation unless he gets the ong E Kite or something X3

TheTurquoiseTauros!
31st July 2006, 4:45 PM
the Ruby of Ramsis lets the user move things with his/her mind.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 4:01 PM
ok guys I am going to camp for the week starting tomm and I leave Luka in US care along with Evil munchlax X3

~Kaim

5th August 2006, 5:51 PM
HOORAY!! *cough cough* I mean thats fine. :)

Evil Munchlax
6th August 2006, 2:30 AM
Why is'nt anyone posting in the RPG?I dont want it to become dead, especialy this early, we hav'nt even goten to the good part yet.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
6th August 2006, 4:05 AM
I know, can I win the first showdown when I comeback? and then tell them to relay a message to Master Omi? X3

6th August 2006, 11:14 PM
not, sure we haven't messages in a week. I am worried. (also do you like my new TC? I wanted some oppinions.) :)

Evil Munchlax
6th August 2006, 11:49 PM
I dont think closetman341 is going to post, maybe you should open the sign ups again.(Yeah, your trainer cards rock,I like the Sora one the best though)

7th August 2006, 6:47 AM
yes I agree. well, there was somone that signed-up for thundrer, I guess I'll accept her.