PDA

View Full Version : The Alliance (PG-13)

Elite 4
29th July 2006, 10:13 PM
*~~The Alliance~~*

On Earth, before people, all that was there were Pokemon.
These Pokemon were free to roam the Earth.
Untill this got out of hand...
A Pokemon named Deoxy was destroying space. Jirachitryed as hard as he coukd to stop him. Them fighting eachother created an uproar over the universe. Deoxy realsed two dragons from space to do his bidding. Their names were Diaruga and Parukia. Neither of them wanted to fight for this beast. So they helped Jirachi. But failed and only messed up space more.

While this was going on, down on Earth Mew was keeping balance over the land with Lucario. Lucario then got very ill. And Mew did not know what to do. Mew traveled to Ilex Forest to find Celibi and use her powers to help bring back Lucario. If Celibi used her power, it would have a sideaffect of wakeing up all nine of the legenary trios. But ti was a risk she would have to take. Celibi placed her hands on Lucario's chest and he began to glitter green. He quckiy came up from where he was lying. A large grumble and flaping of wings was heard by all the Pokemon. The noise was the noise of all nine trios wakeing up. They began to destroy the Earth. This even woke up Groundon, Kyroge, and Rayquaza. Space, Time, and the world was being destroyed.

There was still hope! Mew could call on The Alliance. A group of three people who could tame the legenarys. Zeke, Rebecca, and Corey. They could put all the lengenary Pokemon back into sleeping for ever. And thats just what they did. But now a new evil has plans of his own, Mewtwo. But The Alliance was dead. Who could replace them now?

TO BE COUNTINED.

Leon Phelps
29th July 2006, 10:47 PM
On Earth, before people, all that was there were Pokemon.

There was still hope! Mew could call on The Alliance. A group of three people who could tame the legenarys. Zeke, Rebecca, and Corey.

But now a new evil has plans of his own, Mewtwo. But The Alliance was dead.

Who could replace them now?
Gee I don't know who going to replace them because I thought that Pokemon ruled the Earth but those three kids and I'm confused...

If you took your time on this you would have caught that. You just tripped over yourself four times.

Put some thought into your story please and if you're going to post make sure that it's regulation length. I read this so fast I think I broke the sound barrier.