PDA

View Full Version : Naruto - A new generation

Pages : [1] 2

renatoap
30th July 2006, 1:34 AM
Here is a place where all the people from the rpg can discuss about there character, their issues etc..

Demise
30th July 2006, 1:40 AM
When are you going to start this? Just wondering.

renatoap
30th July 2006, 1:42 AM
as soon as we have around 3 to 4 characters in each section, so it's going to be soon...... i hope peopel sigh up for academy students, if not i'll have to remove that. But the rpg should be working soon, so don't worry.

Demise
30th July 2006, 1:49 AM
I don't think that anyone wants to become acadmey students, probably switch off to genin to start to action. :P

Ah, well. It's kind of sad that my character doesn't have the sub jutsu. :P

I got a question, are we going to have several missions before the chuunin exams?

renatoap
30th July 2006, 1:51 AM
yeah, that's the jonin who's going to decide. It's as if you just graduated from the academy student rank and your waiting for the part where your seperated into 3 group with a jonin. SO basically the jonin are goign to do alot and so are the kages but that will take a while for the kages. They will come in the rpg later on after we start unlees if people sigh up for them know. And i'm removing the academy student thing.

Demise
30th July 2006, 1:55 AM
...Oh...So, I'm suppose to assign missions, but since there are numerous of jounins and numerous of different missions. Won't it be confusing in the thread?

I know that I'm being damn annoying...

renatoap
30th July 2006, 1:58 AM
not at all, i was hoping people would ask questions so i could fix the little and huge mistakes i made in it. Yes a jonnin must asigh missions, that's why i made it 4 jonnins for 12 gennins. So eahc jonin will pick their 3 students in the rpg playing as their character and they could asigh a mission to their 3 students at the cafe, sigh up or the proper rpg. I quess it will become a little confusing but that's the best thing that i could figure out....

Demise
30th July 2006, 2:13 AM
I was thinking that there would be the same missions...now I'm being inlogical. <.< Is that even a word?

Anyways, I think that it be better to assign missions in the rpg because assigning missions are in the rp.

You can assign randomly just scanning up and down with the cursor and assign teams. And then, would be the first part where the jounins and genins introduce themselves.

That's how I think it could be...

renatoap
30th July 2006, 2:15 AM
oki guess that's a good idea. I'll see what the other people think and then well see what happens. Bu that's a very good idea and my vote goes to it.

Literate
30th July 2006, 2:18 AM
Hey, can we have more than one character? ._. 'Cause I want to be a jounin or a Chunin exam director. I don't think that much people would sign-up for that much people.

Plus I don't want to stick with RPing someone who likes bleeding.

There are those with blood summons, right? o.O Or am I making things up?

And do make jounins choose their team.

~Literate

Adzieboy
30th July 2006, 2:20 AM
I would quite like to join, but don't have time to post a sign up right now. I'll probably be a Leaf Genin.

renatoap
30th July 2006, 2:21 AM
i think were going to vote for the team picking think and sure you can be a chunin exam teacher. But only a chunin exam teacher because a jonin will probably be mixing too much with a chunin.

Adzieboy: ok just remenber to post it in teh sigh up part.

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 2:29 AM
Hey about the whole jounin with genin thing, you should put it in the sign ups like that a genin will have to assigned to a jounin. and right now all I see us needing for a kage is a hokage. Anyways im excited for the start of this, but maybe we should deside the teams here first before posting

renatoap
30th July 2006, 2:30 AM
yeah i think too, i'll go put the other stuff in the sigh ups

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th July 2006, 3:00 AM
ok, do we know basic jutsu's like transformation and clone jutsu's? like the simple ones everyone learns? also for renatop's Character, should they both be on the same team or something to make it more interesting or what? X3

Blue_Lightning8
30th July 2006, 3:07 AM
Hmmm.. you should have like rankings. You know those other club threads and stuff how they have admins, presidents, vice and all that? Well if your going to that you should Do it with actual rankings. Academy student, Genin, Chunnin, Special Jounin, Jounin, Legendary Sannin, and then Hokage. So what's thread really about? So yeah, if you need help just PM me and i'm your man.

renatoap
30th July 2006, 3:08 AM
abotu teh teams we decide later, and the rookie jutsu's everyoen knows. The ones you put down are like special or original.

we did all that in the rpg exept for academy students and sannin, the academy students no one wants to be because their real rookies and the sannin thing i never really thought about.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th July 2006, 3:22 AM
abotu teh teams we decide later, and the rookie jutsu's everyoen knows. The ones you put down are like special or original.

we did all that in the rpg exept for academy students and sannin, the academy students no one wants to be because their real rookies and the sannin thing i never really thought about.

yay X3 I forgot to put some jutsu's. The easy ones are fine wth me X3 X3 X3

renatoap
30th July 2006, 3:24 AM
i also got a solution to the team seperating thing. After we have enough people to start the rpg, ill put nurmbers on the genins that no one will be able to see. I'll say for a jonin to pick 3 of one of the nubersand what ever they pick will be their students. So it's a tipy of bingo thing

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 3:31 AM

Actually Sannin means legendary Three so I dont think it would be a good thing to have because the three original Sanin would be dead, right? Well except oorochimaru

renatoap
30th July 2006, 3:42 AM
yeah because they sacrificed them selfs to protect the land and they would be really old if they didn't die of oldness

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 3:50 AM
yeah because they sacrificed them selfs to protect the land and they would be really old if they didn't die of oldness

Well one of the Sannin could be alive Orochimaru, he has his imortality jutsu to make him live forever, unless naruto or someone killed him. I dont know if you would let him be alive but he is imortal afterall so he could be an enemy.

renatoap
30th July 2006, 3:52 AM
That's a good idea, if i let him alive after the chunin graduate there might be a mission to destroy the village of sound or to protect the village of leaf from an attack from orochimaru.

Adzieboy
30th July 2006, 3:53 AM
Hey, I don't think The Dark Angel or whatever should have the Sharingan. It's a very hard thing to overcome, the limit should really have been at two, it's not fair that it's been stretched, even though you already stated how all the spots were taken. :/

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 3:54 AM
Yeah, good misison idea, I would be happy to lead that mission. Hey would you mind if I become your co owner of your rpg, I know enough about naruto to judge good and bad sign ups etc and help people out. Up to you

Hey, I don't think The Dark Angel or whatever should have the Sharingan. It's a very hard thing to overcome, the limit should really have been at two, it's not fair that it's been stretched, even though you already stated how all the spots were taken. :/

And I agree with this, he shouldn't have the sharingan or at least have a good reason why he got it, implant, saw his friend die and got it from him as a dying wish *cough cough like some jounin we all know cough cough* he should either lengthen his sign up to accomodate with having the sharingan, or not have it at all, and not to mention....there are only two freaking people that had the sharingon before, Sasuke and his brother, and I doubt they would have more then one kid each if that. I think someone would need a good reason to have the Sharingan, I would update my post too if you agree to this.

renatoap
30th July 2006, 3:56 AM
Adzieboy: your right i'll just put it back to the limit of 3.

enflamedsteelix: sure i really need the extra help...

EDited: I Do Agree with you enflamedsteelix, but the list can't get lower then 3 because i reserved there places.

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 4:11 AM
True, well shouldn't the byakogon have more then the sharingon? Or at least equal to it? just thought that a clan with more people then two guys would have more successors...XD

renatoap
30th July 2006, 4:14 AM
well ok if you think so, i'll put it to match the sharingan. But i thought it would be better to be only 2 since one the the sharingans was a mistake that i did, but i'll still add the other baykanga if you want me too do so.

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 4:17 AM
Your the Game master, its not up to me, its up to you. But maybe if tauros doesn't mind she can swich to Byakogan to make it a bit more fair. If not then just keep it the way you want it to be.

Hyuu
^^;;; Sorry, didn't see that the Turqouise Tarous had it. It wasn't on the list when I reserved it and I barely skimmed the other sign ups.

Also, a bit curious, no Taijutsu on the sign up... Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Kinjutsu, but no Taijutsu. That would mean sucks to be a Hyuuga than :p Taijutsu is the style of the 64 palms attack (sorry, too lazy to find the full name) Or is the Taijutsu going to be bunched with Ninjutsu?

Literate
Hey. Can I have that Chunin Examer have a Bykugan? Just checking.

And do you even read our sign-ups? ._. For mine I wasn't too sure, but she does blood summonings. Is that alright?

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 4:19 AM
^^;;; Sorry, didn't see that the Turqouise Tarous had it. It wasn't on the list when I reserved it and I barely skimmed the other sign ups.

Also, a bit curious, no Taijutsu on the sign up... Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Kinjutsu, but no Taijutsu. That would mean sucks to be a Hyuuga than :p Taijutsu is the style of the 64 palms attack (sorry, too lazy to find the full name) Or is the Taijutsu going to be bunched with Ninjutsu?

Hmm I was thinking of that... maybe we should add that as an optional thing if you have a form of Taijutsu?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th July 2006, 4:21 AM
Your the Game master, its not up to me, its up to you. But maybe if tauros doesn't mind she can swich to Byakogan to make it a bit more fair. If not then just keep it the way you want it to be.

Thats fine with me I guess but what is Byakogan? Is that that thing that Hinata Chan can do? *sigh* Im so confused.

Blue_Lightning8
30th July 2006, 4:23 AM
Here’s the sigh up sheets
Character Sheets:
Name: Michael (real name)
Nick Name: Not sure yet
Good or Evil: Good of course
Ninja Rank: Kazekage? Can i be available for that
Village: Village hidden in the sand
Important Items: Fan
Appearance: Look what i said below?
Personality:
History:
Other:
Special: Nothing
Ninjutsu: Can i answer the rest of this later? I need more thought
Genjutsu:
Kinjutsu:

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 4:23 AM
Yes, the Byakogan allows the user to see 360 degrees around him or herself, except for one little blind spot behind their neck, it also lets you see behind and threw things, as well as see chakra points. Even Kakashi said it was somewhat better then the Sharingan, the only thing it can't do is copy jutsu.

Well I don't think the rpg is going anywhere, we will give you time to fill out the rest.

renatoap
30th July 2006, 4:24 AM
~Hyuu: The taijutsu is like normal fighting so i thought it was ok not to put it in as a special thing.

Literate: i do read it it's just that sometimes i get confused, that's why enflamedsteelix is helping me a bit. The sigh ups for byakanga are already full and i really have to avoid more confusion, i'm going to switch a sharingan person for a byakanga one. So there will be 3 byakangas and 2 sharingan. Sorry

Blue_Lightning8: sigh ups will on;y be exepted here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=134214

WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SWITCH A SHARINGAN FOR A BYAKANGA?

Literate
30th July 2006, 4:25 AM
O.O Wait! I want a Bykugan!

And dude. Kazekage is the Wind Kage. >.> So you can't be from the Sand Village.

~Literate

EDIT: Slow... But really. ;.; I want a Bykugan.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th July 2006, 4:26 AM
^Sorry but I already said I would take the Bykugan.

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 4:28 AM
~Hyuu: The taijutsu is like normal fighting so i thought it was ok not to put it in as a special thing.

Literate: i do read it it's just that sometimes i get confused, that's why enflamedsteelix is helping me a bit. The sigh ups for byakanga are already full and i really have to avoid more confusion, i'm going to switch a sharingan person for a byakanga one. So there will be 3 byakangas and 2 sharingan. Sorry

And Tauros agreed to use the Byakagan, i think. So I think it makes it more evened out for people.

O.O Wait! I want a Bykugan!

And dude. Kazekage is the Wind Kage. >.> So you can't be from the Sand Village.

~Literate

EDIT: Slow... But really. ;.; I want a Bykugan.

And actually Kazekage is from the sand village... but you can't have the Byakugan sadly because they are only swiching a Sharingan to Byakogan is all.

Literate
30th July 2006, 4:33 AM
;.; Why can't there be four people with Bykugans? I mean there are two other people who ran away to the Sand Village who had Bykugans and want to destroy the Hyuuga clan, so wouldn't be alright to have just...one...more?

I'm not exactly hopeless, you know. ;.;

But I'll quit whining now. ._. I'll do the sign-up later, 'cause I got to watch TV.

~Literate

Blue_Lightning8
30th July 2006, 4:36 AM
Quit the bickering....stop whining about who gets byakugan.

renatoap
30th July 2006, 4:37 AM
Sorry but TheTurquoiseTauros! already took the place, to get a byakanga you need a sharinga to swith it for, sorry.

OK i have fixed all the errors pointed out, anything else i can work on to fix the rpg?

Hyuu
30th July 2006, 4:39 AM
Actually doesn't Jutsu translate (roughly or literally) to technique (not Japanese, don't know.) So, the 64 Palms and Kaiten are normal fighting? Doesn't seem so. I'm probably just picky, but it just seemed wrong that the Hyuuga style was going to be placed in Ninjutsu or something because they didn't have a category.
xD Just being picky.

Adzieboy
30th July 2006, 4:40 AM
I've posted my sign up! Enjoy my suckiness! :p

renatoap
30th July 2006, 4:45 AM
Adzieboy: it is a very good sigh up, not sucky at all.

~Hyuu: I already fixed that problem by ading a new section in the character sigh up especialy for it, the person will be able to explain the way they battle while using this ability that is only avai;able by using the baykanga.

Adzieboy
30th July 2006, 4:48 AM
Thank you! ^-^

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 4:48 AM
technically, you dont need the Byakugan to use tai jutsu....Look at lee, Tai jutsu should just be a catagory on its on, with the word optional next to it. it would make so people could choose if they wanted to use tai jutsu or not

renatoap
30th July 2006, 4:49 AM
ok i'll fix that and adzieboy your acepted and on the list.

Adzieboy
30th July 2006, 4:50 AM
technically, you dont need the Byakugan to use tai jutsu....Look at lee, Tai jutsu should just be a catagory on its on, with the word optional next to it. it would make so people could choose if they wanted to use tai jutsu or not

Only if they're using it as a main, or have at least one Taijutsu technique. I mean, everyone can use taijutsu, just not as effectively as others.

Also, can we all use Kawamiri no jutsu and Henge no jutsu?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th July 2006, 4:52 AM
Only if they're using it as a main, or have at least one Taijutsu technique. I mean, everyone can use taijutsu, just not as effectively as others.

Also, can we all use Kawamiri no jutsu and Henge no jutsu?

^Ok, now what in thw world is that!!??

renatoap
30th July 2006, 4:52 AM
ok i guess, as long as you don't use them all at the same time. i have to go i'll take to all of you another time.

Adzieboy
30th July 2006, 4:53 AM
^Ok, now what in thw world is that!!??

Kawamiri is substitution and Henge is transformation.

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 4:53 AM
I think he clearly stated that we can use all basic techniques required to graduate. Such as the Henge no jutsu (transformation jutsu) Or the Bushin no jutsu (a simple clone jutsu). So yes we all have the usage of basic techniques. Ok, see you later, ill take over until you get back.

Adzieboy
30th July 2006, 4:54 AM
I think he clearly stated that we can use all basic techniques required to graduate. Such as the Henge no jutsu (transformation jutsu) Or the Bushin no jutsu (a simple clone jutsu). So yes we all have the usage of basic techniques.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. ^_^

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 4:57 AM
Your welcome. Now for all who have signed up, if you wish to you may go edit in your tai jutsu styles if you want to add them in.

Adzieboy
30th July 2006, 5:01 AM
It's so hard to come up with your own jutsu!

I want a taijutsu technique which uses gracefulness and something to do with nature! Gargh!

Oh, and thanks for the formal accepting of my sign-up! :)

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 5:05 AM
you didn't have to make your own Jutsu, if any of you need a little spring board or idea jump starter heres a good website to look for techniques on. It will give you a full discription of the attacks, and it should give you a good general idea (http://www.naruto-kun.com/Naruto%20Jutsus.html). and no problems.

Adzieboy
30th July 2006, 1:33 PM
If you need Academy students, I'll make one. That's if you really want them though, as nobody else seems to want to be one.

renatoap
30th July 2006, 4:21 PM
ok thanks, but i removed the academy students from the list. Noo one will want to sigh up except you.... so i just removed it, so you don't have to do it.

Edited:
Well were almost done with the jonin sigh ups, we need one person to put their reserved character form and one more character. We need a couple of genins and at least one chunin to begin, but it's ok we just have to wait a little for more people to join.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th July 2006, 6:47 PM
*poke* So can we get this started? X3

ALSO you might have a little to many spots to be filled,it is confusing with 80 people -.-'

~Kaim

Demise
30th July 2006, 6:52 PM
I shall now add my opinion: For Blue Lightning8

I'm sorry if I'm offending but: Is it okay to have american names? Because since the region where the Hidden Villages are, it's in Japan. Normally Japanese people wouldn't have American names, unless I'm wrong, but at least I know there aren't a 'L' in their names...

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th July 2006, 6:57 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............that is a good point but how about Rock Lee? very Japanease lol hope it isnt offending you X3 *non sarcastic*

Literate
30th July 2006, 7:04 PM
It's close to Chinese. Which is close to Japanese. Besides, Lee's weird. Or it's translated differently in Japanese? ._. Something that means "Rock Lee."

Anyways.

I just noticed but Chunin exam teacher isn't very much in the lime-light. There's absolutely nothing he does. o.O

...So can I change it to become a Genin? Or not?

~Literate

Hyuu
30th July 2006, 7:09 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............that is a good point but how about Rock Lee? very Japanease lol hope it isnt offending you X3 *non sarcastic*
But the surname Lee is of asian descent. Rock... well, in Japan, Megaman is Rockman xD But Rock Lee isn't necessarily a common name for Americans. Neither is Might Guy (that is Maito Gai's official name as of the lastest databook), though his name is more American than Japanese. In Japanese, L and R are interchangable right? I know there's no V in Japanese...

Though I do agree, it is odd to have an American name in a Japan setting unless you state your parents moved from America or your character moved from America. Names should fit the setting...

enflamedsteelix
30th July 2006, 8:04 PM
If I might add my suggestion into this, why don't the Jounin just be the ones who run the Chunin exams. I mean the people who run the Chunin exams are Jounin specially picked out for the tests, and seeing how there are 3-4 tests, why not just use the 3-4 jounin you have signed up?

renatoap
30th July 2006, 10:04 PM
we just need one more genin. Then there will be 3 jonin and 3 genin for each one of them.

Literate: If you have 2 characters you can leave the exam teacher alne and use it later, if not it's ok to swithch to a class that will be used.

enflamedsteelix: ok let's make it that way then.

Hyuu
30th July 2006, 10:43 PM
Squad A
Enflamedsteelix/Jonin

Renatoap/genin
Kaim_Fabuyashi/genin
TheTurquoiseTauros! /genin

Squad B
Demise/jonin

literate/genin
The Evil Angel Of Darkness/genin (sigh up improvement needed)
~hyuu/genin

Squad C
Mimori Kiryu/jonin (awaiting sigh up)

Adzieboy/genin
pichu bro.1/genin (sigh-up improvement needed)
?/genin ( ? )
Interesting.

Oddly enough, the three Byakugan users are grouped together in Squad A xD Nevermind diversity. But Renatoap and Kaim_Fabuyashi are signed up for the sand village aren't they?

Squad B... Yay, two anti-social characters are grouped together, lol. I hope Thomas (Evil Angel of Darkness' character) can handle it :p

Squad C... Well, there still missing a member, but it'll be quite interesting.

In my opinion, it would've probably been better to pick them out of a hat (or roll dice, or draw straws, etc.) instead of just running down the sign-up order, (more of a surprise factor), but you're the GM.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th July 2006, 10:46 PM
We need a female character......Im a girl in real life but I always use male characters.

renatoap
30th July 2006, 10:47 PM
ok then, and were still waiting for a member for the squad c.

Someone online here pick 3 numbers 1 - 8

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th July 2006, 10:49 PM
Umm...ok? 3, 7, 2

renatoap
30th July 2006, 10:50 PM
ok you have picked The Evil Angel Of Darkness, Adzieboy, and literate as the first team.

PIck 3 numbers out of the same 1 - 8 but without the numbers you just picked.

Hyuu
30th July 2006, 10:52 PM
Should I pick another 3 that TT didn't choose? (sorry, too lazy to spell out name.)

1, 5, 8

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th July 2006, 10:53 PM
Interesting.

Oddly enough, the three Byakugan users are grouped together in Squad A xD Nevermind diversity. But Renatoap and Kaim_Fabuyashi are signed up for the sand village aren't they?

W00t! go me! I get to kill and I am in squad 1! *Evil laugh*

renatoap
30th July 2006, 10:55 PM
that will work and you have chosen renatoap, ~hyuu, and the missing character.

Sorry lol were fixing the teams by chance

Ok now who ever is left is team C

Here are the new permanent teams, they were chosen by random.

Squad A
Enflamedsteelix/Jonin

Adzieboy/genin
The Evil Angel Of Darkness/genin (sigh up improvement needed)
literate/genin

Squad B
Demise/jonin

renatoap/genin
~hyuu/genin
?/genin

Squad C
Mimori Kiryu/jonin (awaiting sigh up)

Kaim_Fabuyashi/genin
TheTurquoiseTauros! /genin
pichu bro.1/genin (sigh-up improvement needed)

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th July 2006, 11:03 PM
OH NO! I cant kill anyone on my team any more! ;_; meanie!

renatoap
30th July 2006, 11:04 PM
their is one more hyuuga in your team, all picked by random.
we can startthe rpg already with those teams andteh others can just jump in while we role play. I'll go make a thread on the roleplayign section so we can start.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th July 2006, 11:04 PM
I dont like them but horay for randomness!! lol!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th July 2006, 11:06 PM
poor TTT you have the psyco on your team! ME X3

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th July 2006, 11:07 PM
^Thats what Im afraid of..........*Screams!*lol!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th July 2006, 11:08 PM
lol dont worry he shouldnt go THAT psyco, he isnt like Gaara.....I think.........*Evil laugh*

renatoap
30th July 2006, 11:08 PM
to start teh rpg do we need a moderators ok?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th July 2006, 11:09 PM
Can I be one? X3

renatoap
30th July 2006, 11:10 PM
lol i don't know, I"M GOIGN TO START THE RPG IN THE RG AREA SO GO THERE TO PUT YOUR ENTRENCE WHEN POSIBLE.

Hyuu
30th July 2006, 11:12 PM
So, we've regrouped entirely?
A bit more formal with the actual nickname/name of your team mates. Names are arranged in English order.

Squad A: Team Kazuki
enflamedsteelix
The Evil Angel of Darkness, Adzieboy, and Literate.
Jounin: "The Walking Shadow" Kazuki Hatake
Genin: "Black Freedom" Thomas
"Fire Flower" Hohana Adzie
"Blood Phoinex" Kiku Sukuute

Squad B: Team Rin
Demise
Renataop, ~Hyuu, and ???
Jounin: "Thief of Stealth" Rin Hishimono
Genin: "Death" Teiken Hyuuga
"Cursed" Kazuya Uchiha
???

Squad C: Team ?
Mimori Kiryu
Kaim_Fabuyashi, TheTurquoiseTauros, and Pichubro.1
Jounin: ???
Genin: "The Dessert Tiger" Blade Hyuuga
"The Sky Tauros" Katori Hyuuga
"Night Dragon" Ryo Dra-gon

Moderator's okay? Nahh... Just be sure to abide by the line rule (it was five or three ^^;;; I forgot. *goes to check*)

renatoap
30th July 2006, 11:29 PM
ok thanks for the team clasification thing
The rpg has started

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 12:38 AM
yay I have a question though......I dont know how to start! >_< anyone have any ideas?
>_<

TheTurquoiseTauros!
31st July 2006, 12:41 AM
I just started that my character walked into the Ninja Acadamy......simple as that.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 12:45 AM
oh I kinda cleared it up after I read the posts *Hits self in the head* stupid me X3

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 1:36 AM
Ok, i'll post now! :3

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 1:37 AM
Dont you think the gennin should all be in the room first before the teacher comes and and picks the squads out.

On a side note, mind if a sharingan user swiches into my team *cough for shadow dragon cough cough*, I kind of want to be able to teach someone my skills as a jounin, like Kakashi to sasuke. Seeing how the fact that Hyuu and I are related some how, it would probably be a good idea to have us on the same team >.>

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 1:49 AM
Dont you think the gennin should all be in the room first before the teacher comes and and picks the squads out.

On a side note, mind if a sharingan user swiches into my team *cough for shadow dragon cough cough*, I kind of want to be able to teach someone my skills as a jounin, like Kakashi to sasuke. Seeing how the fact that Hyuu and I are related some how, it would probably be a good idea to have us on the same team >.>

xD Yeah, that would be cool. I don't mind, but it depends on the members of your team I suppose and renataop's consent. It'd be an interesting way to develop Kazu's personality more from a lone-wolf in my opinion... And it'd be cool to have a mentor.

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 1:50 AM
xD Yeah, that would be cool. I don't mind, but it depends on the members of your team I suppose and renataop's consent. It'd be an interesting way to develop Kazu's personality more from a lone-wolf in my opinion... And it'd be cool to have a mentor.

Your name is kazuya and im Kazuki sounds like brothers to me >.> I hope he lets us, I mean for crying out loud we are both uchiha, and sounds like we are brothers by our names, and our powers. Plus I can teach you the Chidori

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 1:50 AM
That sounds like a good idea! *Please do it!*

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 1:53 AM
I think if its ok with reno and the members on my team I think it would be alright.

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 1:55 AM
Well Rena you have everyone saying that its a good idea, maybe you will consider? I mean shadow says he'll swich too.

renatoap
31st July 2006, 1:59 AM
yeah it's ok
just when you show up to pick your students say the name of the student you picked to swith with then who ever had teh student you switched for will get the dragin person.

And if your a jonin and your students are in teh class you could already take them to go train.

Adzieboy
Wahey! Sounds like a plan! :)

enflamedsteelix
Im still missing literate, Oh and just a heads up to you guys on my team we are doing the bell test :-D good luck.

renatoap
31st July 2006, 2:00 AM
oh man............... well it will be a chalenge :)

Literate
31st July 2006, 2:02 AM
Yeah. ._. I noticed that there's only one girl in the entire thing. Me.

...*looks at team* ... No Comment! Though, three different ages. 11, 12, 16? o.O

Whatevers, I'll post my entrance post.

~Literate

pichu bro.1
31st July 2006, 2:04 AM
What about us with no Jonin when will we start?

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 2:05 AM
Yes it shall and seeing how I will also lead the first chunin exam test, I will let you know it will be a more advanced version of the bell test.

Updated teams

Kazuki Hatake Squad 1

Hohana Adzie
Kiku Sukuute
Kazuya Uchiha

Rin Hishimono Squad 2

Teiken Hyuuga
Thomas
??????

Jounin: ??? Squad 3

Blade Hyuuga
Katori Hyuuga
Ryo Dra-gon

Enjoy the updates as these are permanate. On a side note O.o I have an naruto team... A guy who's late, An uchiha and a girl...odd

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 2:07 AM
Oh my god o.O

pichu bro.1
31st July 2006, 2:08 AM
But who is going to lead us with no Jonin

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 2:09 AM
Well seeing how there are nine people, when the other two groups leave you will know who your group is but not who your jounin is. and you can deside from there :-D

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 2:09 AM
Your name is kazuya and im Kazuki sounds like brothers to me >.> I hope he lets us, I mean for crying out loud we are both uchiha, and sounds like we are brothers by our names, and our powers. Plus I can teach you the Chidori

xD Well that wasn't intention. I just liked the sound of "Kazu" and I like three syllable Japanese name. Ohhhh, Chidori, however it will be harder for my character to learn than Sasuke since his affinity is fire and wind, unfortunately not lightening.

Also, by the way, before the pick-up happens, I'm changing my character's jutsu list again.

xD Yeah, enflamedsteelix, you seem to be blessed with Naruto's team (prepare the asprins). Only Kiku is a little anti-social unlike fire-cracker Sakura.

Squad A: Team Kazuki
enflamedsteelix
~Hyuu, Adzieboy, and Literate.
Genin: "Fire Flower" Hohana Adzie
"Cursed" Kazuya Uchiha

Squad B: Team Rin
Demise
Renataop, The Evil Angel of Darkness, and ???
"Black Freedom" Thomas
???

Squad C: Team ?
Mimori Kiryu
Kaim_Fabuyashi, TheTurquoiseTauros, and Pichubro.1
Jounin: ???
Genin: "The Dessert Tiger" Blade Hyuuga
Updated list with the nickname/name of the character in the RPG

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 2:11 AM
xD Well that wasn't intention. I just liked the sound of "Kazu" and I like three syllable Japanese name. Ohhhh, Chidori, however it will be harder for my character to learn than Sasuke since his affinity is fire and wind, unfortunately not lightening.

Also, by the way, before the pick-up happens, I'm changing my character's jutsu list again.

xD Yeah, enflamedsteelix, you seem to be blessed with Naruto's team (prepare the asprins). Only Kiku is a little anti-social unlike fire-cracker Sakura.

o.O I'm fire and wind too! Lol, quite the team this is going to be.

renatoap
31st July 2006, 2:13 AM
yeah there is one jonin missing. is there anyone here wanting to be a substitude jonin just till the real jonin comes in?no need for sigh ups it will just be temporali

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 2:14 AM
Maybe the Hokage could do it?

pichu bro.1
31st July 2006, 2:15 AM
we don't have one

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 2:17 AM
yeah there is one jonin missing. is there anyone here wanting to be a substitude jonin just till the real jonin comes in?no need for sigh ups it will just be temporali

I'll volunteer, if you're asking. The excuse could be "Your jounin is currently on a top ranked emergency mission." *shrug*

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 2:17 AM
we don't have one

o.O We don't?

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 2:19 AM
o.O We don't?

Nobody signed up to be Hokage... So essentially, no we don't. We could make up an NPC Hokage for when he makes his appearance during the third exam if no one signs up for the character so no worries.

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 2:21 AM
I think that may be best actually, that means that we don't have to wait forever to get a mission.

pichu bro.1
31st July 2006, 2:24 AM
i'm ok with it

Hyuu
I think that may be best actually, that means that we don't have to wait forever to get a mission.

Well, I think its okay for the Jounin to just go get the missions. xD Maybe the Hokage doesn't want any whining about cutting grass and walking dogs. Or maybe it's newly instilled protection on fear that a traitor might to assasin the Hokage. Lots of explanation. We don't have the see the Hokage for a loooooooong while (probably why no one signed up for that small part ^^;;; )

Literate
Hey. I remembered that with Naruto's pairing of the groups, they had all the powers, even. Like

Low, middle, high. <- Depending how they did in the academy.
or Middle, middle, middle.

That's how they did it in there. And that missing JOnin. o.O What about that missing Genin?

~Literate

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 2:25 AM
Well, I think its okay for the Jounin to just go get the missions. xD Maybe the Hokage doesn't want any whining about cutting grass and walking dogs. Or maybe it's newly instilled protection on fear that a traitor might to assasin the Hokage. Lots of explanation. We don't have the see the Hokage for a loooooooong while (probably why no one signed up for that small part ^^;;; )

Possibly. Plus, it's a huge role to fill, you'd have to be very powerful, without the use of god-modding.

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 2:33 AM
Hey. I remembered that with Naruto's pairing of the groups, they had all the powers, even. Like

Low, middle, high. <- Depending how they did in the academy.
or Middle, middle, middle.

Yeah the academy paired Team Kakashi together by their grades. Sasuke did the best, Naruto was the worst, Sakura was probably average. Except InoShikaCho trio were put together because of their fathers. Also Hinata/Kiba/Shino work well together, specializing in tracking... Neji/Lee/Tenten are all Taijutsu users... Maybe the cells abide to teams that work well together or balance out? With some exceptions...

The missing genin? Well, maybe we can have an NPC controlled by someone to fill the last spot and if/when someone signs up for the part, the NPC Genin goes through a terrible accident in which he is... crippled? Dies? Than the signed up Genin can just fill up the space.
... or maybe we should wait ^^;;;

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 2:33 AM
I think its best to leave the hokage and all the kage's for that matter as npc so people don't go power crazy...

on that note my post has been posted and squad one will have its first "Mission" today but it will determine if you become a true gennin or not bwahahahah *cough* um yeah, I think my character over did his entrance though XD

Oh and Shadow you dont need to quote, and could you maybe add some punctuation and a little more length, same to you Rena you need to go by the 4 post minimum, otherwise we will get shut down. if you only have a small post wait until something big happens so you can post more, please keep it to at least 4 lines for the sake of the rpg

renatoap
31st July 2006, 2:40 AM
yes and ~hyuu if you'd like will you please play as the temporary jonin until that other jonin comes back....? sorry about the short lines. for the hokage thing well need other people to sogh up. For missions i'll post them after the jonins do some training with their teams and as for the missing jonin will someone please play as a jonin just till him/her comes back. FOr the missing student we will need one more sigh up or you could start with a missing students say he's on his way or somethign realated

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 2:46 AM
yes and ~hyuu if you'd like will you please play as the temporary jonin until that other jonin comes back....? sorry about the short lines. for the hokage thing well need other people to sogh up. For missions i'll post them after the jonins do some training with their teams and as for the missing jonin will someone please play as a jonin just till him/her comes back. FOr the missing student we will need one more sigh up or you could start with a missing students say he's on his way or somethign realated

Eh, Renatoap, you might want to make it clear that you're accepting LSU's in the first post of the sign up because I'm sure loads more people would like to participate in a Naruto RPG.

Yeah, I don't mind. Just hope I don't mess up. I'll also be PMing Mimori to give her a head's up.

Literate
31st July 2006, 2:49 AM
The missing genin? Well, maybe we can have an NPC controlled by someone to fill the last spot and if/when someone signs up for the part, the NPC Genin goes through a terrible accident in which he is... crippled? Dies? Than the signed up Genin can just fill up the space.
Eh. Demise is going for the one who is critically late. ;) How fun. Dies, probably.

And what about the goals, likes, dislikes thing? I remembered Kakashi and Gai starting with it.

~Literate

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 2:50 AM
Eh. Demise is going for the one who is critically late. ;) How fun. Dies, probably.

And what about the goals, likes, dislikes thing? I remembered Kakshi and Gai starting with it.

~Literate

Thats why we are going to the top of the school :-D After that we will start the bell test when it is lunch time and all of you are hungry we will be doing the test until dinner.

renatoap
31st July 2006, 2:54 AM
Eh, Renatoap, you might want to make it clear that you're accepting LSU's in the first post of the sign up because I'm sure loads more people would like to participate in a Naruto RPG.
~hyuu

What do you mean by LSU's?

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 2:55 AM
What do you mean by LSU's?

Late sign ups meaning people can sign up for it even after the rpg has started

renatoap
31st July 2006, 2:57 AM
ok thanks for the clear up. I totally forgot what it was. I fized that part already, on top of the whole thing there's a thing saying late sigh ups are acepted. So hopefully people will sigh up.

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 2:59 AM
also the fact that i put that late sign ups are accepted in the sign up thread. so maybe the gennin and jounin we need will sign up soon

renatoap
31st July 2006, 3:06 AM
pichu bro.1 you have to write a bit more in the rpg and in any part related to it. Or else we can ru the risk of it being canceled. We also need that the evil angel of darkness do the same thing. Please post all things around 3-4 sentences we do not want the rpg to be canceled do to any type of problem.

pichu bro.1
31st July 2006, 3:12 AM
uhhh.... No offence but you've done that to and I uasally do 3 if you count

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 3:14 AM
May I suggest to avoid confusion, at the sttart of our post, we have, in bold letters:

Squad #, status (so you can quickly see if it relates to your team.)
Location (So, if you are not in the squad but the squad is near you, that mean there's a possibility of clashing/mingling/talking/etc.)
RPG character (...well, obviously, character name is helpful.)

Ari Naome, I suppose, will be the temporary squad lead of squad 3...

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 3:17 AM
May I suggest to avoid confusion, at the sttart of our post, we have, in bold letters:

Squad #, status (so you can quickly see if it relates to your team.)
Location (So, if you are not in the squad but the squad is near you, that mean there's a possibility of clashing/mingling/talking/etc.)
RPG character (...well, obviously, character name is helpful.)

Ari Naome, I suppose, will be the temporary squad lead of squad 3...

Good idea, I'll keep that in mind.

Do you want us to edit it into our other posts, or leave them for now?

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 3:27 AM
Future post. Editting in would be a pain ^^;;; It's just for orginization, so it doesn't get so clustered... well, it will, but at least it won't be quite as confusing.

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 3:36 AM
Ok. ^-^

Also, sorry my posts aren't that great right now, it's 3.38am >.>

Edit: Logging for today, will be back tomorrow.

Even tomorrow, you may not see much of me as I'll be participating in a new event in FFXI!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 3:42 AM
ok you guys just flew off while I was away, what happened? 0.0

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 3:43 AM
Well the whole goals thing is up for now, enjoy telling me about your dreams, then we shall move on to my favorite part ^.^ the part where I get to own you all in my bell test, unless you use "Teamwork"

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 3:48 AM
like Kakashi did? so.....your our Jounin? *Cries* lol

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 3:50 AM
I've decided to stick for a bit longer! :D

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 3:52 AM
I've decided to stick for a bit longer! :D

YEs!!! Ok so basically whoever posts their dreams last can you please ask me the same thing so I can post, and start our test :-D

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 3:53 AM
ok you guys just flew off while I was away, what happened? 0.0

Actually, I will be taking up a secondary character, Ari Naome, who will act as your temporary Jounin till Mimori gets her sign-up done and by her PM, Mimori is doing very well.

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 3:56 AM
I think Pichu is confused, he seems to think he's with us on the roof. o.O

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 3:57 AM
I am soooooooo lost ;_; *cries*

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 3:58 AM
For kaim I would read the other posts here, and in the rpg that should catch you up, and after that if you have any more questions just ask us. And hyuu I would like it if you posted your responce :-D cause then we can start our bell test.

Adzieboy
The Evil Angel of Darkness also seems a little lost, but that's just my opinion.

renatoap
well this rpg was confuseing from the beggining till now but i think it's going ok. Well Kaim_Fabuyashi you'll have to get good training to get to kill me, i didn't saty in the desert for a year killing skilled sand ninjas and befriending a gold colored beedle for nothing hu! lol. Oh the chunin exam's will be just like in the cartoon, there will be the forest part the fighing part except for the writing test part we will have to substitude that oen for a high level mission. Or it could be another type of test which we can create.

Literate
31st July 2006, 4:00 AM
Yeah. Demise logged out. And Evil Angel [rest] thinks he can meander off. If your end of the roleplay stops, then you stop.

Yeah.

~Literate

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 4:00 AM
What's a beedle?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 4:01 AM
Just wait i will kill you! X3

And EAoD need to use god damn quotation marks! -.-''

TheTurquoiseTauros!
31st July 2006, 4:03 AM
^^I think he means a beatle........

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 4:03 AM
^^I think he means a beatle........

Oh, ok that makes sense!

renatoap
31st July 2006, 4:05 AM
A beadle is a small bug creature that lives in the desert. Egyptions used to worshyp it. It's basically a bug from the desert that is oval shaped and has wings with two sword like theth that stick out of it's mouth.

Edited: Sorry about the miss spelling.............. ) :

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 4:08 AM
Like a scarab beetle?

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 4:11 AM
Yeah that had me confused too, all we need is hyuu to post and we can start our first mission thing so everyone on my squad please ready yourself for my test

renatoap
31st July 2006, 4:12 AM
yeah i'm am really sorry about mispelling things. Well it's sord of like my pet friend thing. Like the ninja who has the dragon, this beatle can do so many cool things.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 4:13 AM
Yeah that had me confused too, all we need is hyuu to post and we can start our first mission thing so everyone on my squad please ready yourself for my test

and I am the ones to be graced in your squad? X3

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 4:16 AM
You're not following are you?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
31st July 2006, 4:19 AM
Oh, ok that makes sense!

I was being sarcastic.......this RPG is sooo confusing. I think Im ok for now.

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 4:19 AM
To clear things up for the people who havent been here my squad consists of

Adzieboy
~Hyuu
and literate

So kaim you arent in my squad so you will not take the bell test.

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 4:24 AM
You're not following... >>

I told you, I will temporarily be the leader of Squad 3 until Mimori finishes her sign-up...

By the way, I think we should slow this down a bit so we can have FAR more detailed post. You guys are posting around a scant 2 1/6 line (not really three, but it tips onto the edge.) Personally, I'm having a hard time keeping up with my slow typing ^^;;;
here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=20629) it says post a bare minimum of 4-5. We should slow it down a bit, try to get more organized (hence I suggest at the begginning of the post we state our squad and location!), and have more detailed post.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 4:25 AM
OMG I AM SO CONFUSED AND MY COMPUTER IS BEING SOOOOOOOOO SLOW can someone just tell me who's team I am on???

Literate
31st July 2006, 4:28 AM
So. Do we start by heading out to the field? .-. Or do we wait until everyone else finishes their intro?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 4:31 AM
forget the last post sorry ok I think I have it now -.-'

renatoap
31st July 2006, 4:31 AM
Kaim_Fabuyashi your in the 3 squad. It is getting very confusing but when everyoen is sighned up i am sure we will get this worked out. Hopefully by tomorow everything will be right and ready to go.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 4:32 AM
no I g2g in a few and I know I will be in the dust again -.-'

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 4:35 AM
So. Do we start by heading out to the field? .-. Or do we wait until everyone else finishes their intro?

For my squad we head out to the feild, we finished intro's and we are doing my test. So technically it is still a intro type thing, after all I am the son of the legendary copy ninja. And what hyuu said was right we could be posting a lot more. and with more detail, we need to work with that.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 5:03 AM
adios i gots to go smeel you people in the morning, and for those in my group dont get to far ahead plz -.-'

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 5:11 AM
Well I just posted how i set up the traps and such, for my squad now that you know if you step into some of these areas you will be in for a surprise, please head out to the training ground so we may begin our training.

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 5:14 AM
*Must sleep* Really sorry!

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 5:17 AM
*Must sleep* Really sorry!

No biggie we will pospone the test until tomorrow, but I would still like Hyuu and Literate to post their arrivals as soon as they can.

Literate
31st July 2006, 5:19 AM
Eh. Posted. She's dizzy from the throw up. Yay.

And I tried to make it as long as possible.

~Literate

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 5:21 AM
Eh. Posted. She's dizzy from the throw up. Yay.

And I tried to make it as long as possible.

~Literate

it seems at an adequate length, but I dont think Kazuki will tell you until the other post so you dont have an advantage to find out what your really suppose to do.

Literate
31st July 2006, 5:39 AM
I. Don't. Need. One. Tee hee! ^-^

I already know what kind of strategy to make up. Phwee.

~Literate

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 5:52 AM
No biggie we will pospone the test until tomorrow, but I would still like Hyuu and Literate to post their arrivals as soon as they can.
Posted. Eh, I don't like it, but I'm a bit dry of imagination when it gets late.

xD Man, I have to brainstorm something creative yet challenging for the new genin of Squad 3, one which would best have to have some sort of lesson to it -_- Hope my brain doesn't turn into butter before than.

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 6:42 AM
Well the sooner your other team mate posts the soon we get our show on the road, and i am calling it quits for tonight, so see you all in the morning, and good luck with my test

Literate
31st July 2006, 8:22 AM
Gra. Haven't added my opinion on this:

If you have 2 characters you can leave the exam teacher alne and use it later, if not it's ok to swithch to a class that will be used.
Okay. I'll switch and someone else can have the Chunin Exam teacher. ...Er. to Genin. Should it be female or male? o.O I mean there hardly are any girls, but I want to sign up as a boy. And I can fill up the last spot. For the genin. ._. So, any comments?

~Literate

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 2:10 PM
Gra. Haven't added my opinion on this:

Okay. I'll switch and someone else can have the Chunin Exam teacher. ...Er. to Genin. Should it be female or male? o.O I mean there hardly are any girls, but I want to sign up as a boy. And I can fill up the last spot. For the genin. ._. So, any comments?

~Literate

So you're going to RP 2 characters? It's hard ^^;;; Especially with how fast this RPG is going. If it slows down a bit, than I guess it's okay.

Hmmm... gender? Flip a coin is my suggestion =3

TheTurquoiseTauros!
31st July 2006, 3:22 PM
Ok everyone! Im changing my character to a girl just because there are hardly any.

Literate
31st July 2006, 6:48 PM
Hey. Now that someone signed up as a Genin, my Genin will be without a Jonin. Wow. Oh wells, better get to work.

But then again, another Jonin signed up. Hmm...

~Literate

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 7:05 PM
Well, I posted my entrance, sorry I didn't describe much.

Edit: The new Jonin has like, the same jutsus as me. o.O She even has a cat, albeit a slightly bigger one, but... you know... lol!

Literate
31st July 2006, 7:22 PM
O.O Haha! You're late, just like Naruto! >^< Except that the Hakate on our team, wasn't late.

Really? She has the same jutsus as you? ._. Oh. But it'd be fun.

~Literate

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 7:42 PM
Yeah, might be quite funny if I ever meet her :).

Too bad our Kakashi clone wasn't late, I thought I could fill that bit up myself :P

Kazuki Yukimura
31st July 2006, 8:00 PM
Ok, I am needing to know, I am a sensei of someone?

Literate
31st July 2006, 8:02 PM
Er. I don't think so. Not yet anyways. I'm filling out a form for a Genin, so my second character will be under you. Probably. So you'll have to say that you are waiting. I think.

~Literate

Demise
31st July 2006, 8:28 PM
...Someone has posted in our rp and is spamming....Literate's reporting him.

renatoap
31st July 2006, 8:34 PM
ok thanks because that guy is spamming and i have no idea how to report. Kazuki Yukimura your a sensei that's what jonin are. THeir a skilled ninja that are suposto train 3 or less ninjas in the rpg.

Mimori Kiryu
31st July 2006, 8:46 PM
Adzieboy, I just saw your signup. XD It's interesting that we had the same things in common. I really didn't mean to copy off of you because I hadn't even looked at yours while making mine. Sorry again. ^^;

Kazuki Yukimura
31st July 2006, 8:57 PM
renatoap: Yes, I know that, but that wasn´t what I mean. What I mean is I was asking if someone is gonna be my genin

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 9:03 PM
Hey for the new gennin why arent any of you using other keken genkai? Like Shino's, Kiba's, choji, shikamaru, or ino. I mean it would add to the deversity, but its up to you, the bell test has begun and if i missed anything, feel free to point it out.

Kazuki Yukimura
31st July 2006, 9:05 PM
Does it have to be a bell test, and not another test?

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 9:06 PM
No it was just my way of copying how my characters dad did it. (my character is supposedly kakashi's son.) So you can do whatever test you feel like doing, or not even have a test at all.

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 9:12 PM
Adzieboy, I just saw your signup. XD It's interesting that we had the same things in common. I really didn't mean to copy off of you because I hadn't even looked at yours while making mine. Sorry again. ^^;

:D It's fine. Great minds think alike. ;)

Steelix, I have begun!

Oh God, I can't believe I spelt minds wrong. I feel like an imbecile. :(

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 9:20 PM
You have begun, and I have pulled a kakashi on you, using my vast knowledge XP please attack I have something I wish to do, like the show :-D

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 9:23 PM
You have begun, and I have pulled a kakashi on you, using my vast knowledge XP please attack I have something I wish to do, like the show :-D

Oh and great minds know how to spell mind ' . ';

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 9:35 PM
:D I need a post for my clones to attack you now, but you need to do something about my genjutsu first :)

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 9:36 PM
go for it. I am waiting for it, and so is my jutsu, so just attack please.

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 9:43 PM
Done and done! Clones are attacking. :)

enflamedsteelix
31st July 2006, 9:48 PM
Now I need you to do a short post of you charging me I kind of want to do this one certain thing.

Demise
31st July 2006, 10:13 PM
...There are no page four in the sign up area...I checked your previous one and there wasn't anything about the chaos eye or something like that...

And knowing that there was a third eye, I don't know the inside info about it and what it does.

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 10:19 PM
Now I need you to do a short post of you charging me I kind of want to do this one certain thing.

Oops, sorry. I'll do that on the next one, ok?

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 10:26 PM
*Twitch* When I left for band, the RPG was at page 4. Now it's at page 7. I only left for 2 hours! Dang, imagine how many pages I'll miss throughout Tuesday-Thursday when I'm away from 7-4?

Anyway... what happened? And I'll be leaving again in 20 minutes so -_-

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 10:28 PM
The training has started, and Kiku and Adzie are trying to get the bells. Kiku is being defensive and mysterious, while Adzie is going for the attack.

Literate
31st July 2006, 10:28 PM
Er. We're in the test with the bells already. Kazuki and Adzie is fighting, while Kiku is creating tonnes of illusions.

...And Kazuki is still thinking that you are being very prudent and not attacking, so just post saying where you are and what you are doing presently. :)

~Literate

Hyuu
31st July 2006, 10:29 PM
Er. We're in the test with the bells already. Kazuki and Adzie is fighting, while Kiku is creating tonnes of illusions.

...And Kazuki is still thinking that you are being very prudent and not attacking, so just post saying where you are and what you are doing presently. :)

~Literate

xD Prudent. Alright, thanks Adzie, Literate! Very helpful. But can you give me a more detailed scene so I can just jump right in?
EDIT: I'll just jump right in ^^
Edit edit: Crud, nevermind, I have to go again *sigh* enflamedsteelix, just so my character doesn't look so prudent and... instead more foolish or w/e, can you bunny my character through the period of time I'm absent? *shrug* Just keep in mind that he's not Naruto. And I downgraded his sharigan to 2 tomoes again ^^;;;

TheTurquoiseTauros!
31st July 2006, 10:56 PM
What about group 3? I havent seen anyone post from my group!

pichu bro.1
31st July 2006, 11:00 PM
Ryo's waiting for the others to come

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 11:04 PM
What about group 3? I havent seen anyone post from my group!

That's unfortunate... :(

Perhaps do something solo whilst you wait?

Literate
31st July 2006, 11:29 PM
Alright, I've posted my second character. How fun is that? *winks*

...So what team is he going to be in? ?'.'?

~Literate

Kazuki Yukimura
1st August 2006, 12:11 AM
Probably he is going to mine´s, Literate

Kaim_Fabuyashi
1st August 2006, 12:14 AM
guys I am out, it is going to fast and I have minimal comp time. sorry smell ya later

~Kaim

renatoap
1st August 2006, 12:28 AM
Kaim_Fabuyashi: ok if you say so.

literate: well you can be in team 2 or team 4.

Adzieboy
1st August 2006, 12:29 AM
Kaim, it's not going that fast at all if you look at each teams individual plot. At least finish off your character if you're dropping.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st August 2006, 12:52 AM
^Come on Kiam!! If you drop out then I'll drop out because there will be no one else on my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pichu bro.1
1st August 2006, 12:59 AM
What about Me!!!!!!!!

Literate
1st August 2006, 1:30 AM
I think so, because you ONLY have the copy jutsu.

Who's team am I going to be in? ._. I want to be in group two if you don't mind!

Oh yeah, and I don't think that Sakura and Sasuke are still going to be there. Many people die young, you know. And I heard that the current Hokage, in the series, cut Orichimaru's hands off to disable him from using the immortal jutsu or any other.

~Literate

Literate
1st August 2006, 1:43 AM
Not yet. I bet he'll only target a special one. (Maybe renatoap which say which one. And that one would hide.)

Chidori is way too powerful and is Kakashi's signature move. The only other person who knows this in this RPG is Kazuki, Kakashi's son. So I don't think you could add that. It's also stealing Kakashi's imagination. D: Make up your own jutsus; I did.

~Literate

Adzieboy
1st August 2006, 1:46 AM
Literate, after Sarutobi immobilises Orochimaru's arms, he gets them healed later on, so he can still use the jutsu.

Literate
1st August 2006, 1:50 AM
[I knew that.]

But then, he'll come in later, as a NPC. Right? It's up to renatoap to decide, really. Who'll be his next target.

Who is going to be his next target? o.O

Fun Fact: Kiku Sukuute is like me. Why? Her bloody summons! No, I don't cut myself, I bleed everyday. Nose bleed that is. ...xD

~Literate

Adzieboy
1st August 2006, 1:54 AM
It's actually up past his wrist, so I would say they were his arms. Plus, considering he was unable to use his arms, I'll still say arms. :)

enflamedsteelix
1st August 2006, 2:02 AM
actually it is his arms, he just cant use his hands because his arms and hands are like that.

To my team: Do you want me to show you my sharingan in this battle so you can have even more wonderings about me?

enflamedsteelix
1st August 2006, 2:04 AM
As strong as no, if its a lightning hand attack with a different name then its copying, but I see no harm in that. I am the soul weilder of the Chidori...at the moment

Adzieboy
1st August 2006, 2:14 AM
I would see a problem with the strength... considering you're a Genin >.>

Literate
1st August 2006, 2:16 AM
I mean, why weild the Chidori with no backbone information/history of how it came to be. Besides, you already have a spirit of a dragon in you and a third eye.

You have enough specialties. But renatoap can have it otherwise.

~Literate

Literate
1st August 2006, 2:20 AM
Ever heard of the phrase, Mary-Sues? If you're an author, maybe you'd know. Mary-sues are people who's absolutely perfect and unbeatable, for no exact reason. Usually used in the Fanfiction forums of Serebii.

So. It's be bad if he had three very very strong traits. One, third eye. Two, dragon spirit. Three, jutsu of a well known ninja that never taught it to you. It's just iffy.... But if my character can beat him when he does have all those traits, then I'm fine. ^.^

And why'd use your sharingan? You're going to get hit regardless. >.>

~Literate

EDIT: Haruno. Not Haruna.

enflamedsteelix
1st August 2006, 2:21 AM
Well im using it in correspondance with my chidori to destroy your attack ^.^;

Adzieboy
1st August 2006, 2:23 AM
You can't keep using Chidori... Kakashi said twice is his limit, and 3 would kill him... you use it again and I'd say you were at your limit ;)

enflamedsteelix
1st August 2006, 2:24 AM
I never used it in the first place, I did the Secret finger jutsu remember, and the 2 thing was sasuke's limit not his.

Adzieboy
1st August 2006, 2:26 AM
No, he said it was his own limit. Then he advised Sasuke not to do any more. And form what I read... you used Chidori, ran around and then the finger thing.

Literate
1st August 2006, 2:27 AM
o.O''' Against us? We're genin, for pete's sakes. ;.; We're not that strong. I mean, Kakashi gave them a chance and didn't even show his Sharingan or even a trace of Chidori.

Just use your jutsus. ^.^

And your chaos things. It's going overboard. Why be one of chaos? o.O Unless it's said that the dragon causes it, and there's a bad side to this, I can easily mark your character definitely in the red zone of a Mary-Sue.

~Literate

Adzieboy
1st August 2006, 2:28 AM
Ok... but what exactly is chaos? >.<

enflamedsteelix
1st August 2006, 2:28 AM
If you read closely i did the hand signs for the chidori but changed it ever so slightly so it wouldn't activate. it was to scare you. Here let Hyuu post and get his attack in so its all three attacking at once so I can say you guys pass, because by my eyes you guys have done what the bell test is suppose to teach. So in my book and in Kazuki's you pass, just let Hyuu post his attack so it doesn't seem like you guys did all the work, and he passes because of it.

Adzieboy
1st August 2006, 2:29 AM
Hyuu told you to bunny him... as he's going to be away for a few hours.

Lol how would it scare me if I hadn't seent he chidori before? :p

Demise
1st August 2006, 2:31 AM
Erm, it's okay if Literate can be in my team, but I don't feel right if we leave a jounin hanging like that without a student. I'd say let Literate pick...I think she did, anyways...

enflamedsteelix
1st August 2006, 2:32 AM
Well it was llike when Kakashi was behind naruto and did the hand signs to make it seem like it was a really strong jutsu instead it was just a stupid one. Well still in my book you pass I am giong to do one thing, bunny his character to let him attack me when i do my dodge thing, have him have me pinned then I will say you pass, thats basically it. Congrats on passing.

Adzieboy
1st August 2006, 2:32 AM
Maybe somebody should pair with the Jounin for personal training?

He's going to pin you? After me and Literate have been trying for ages? -_-

Literate
1st August 2006, 2:38 AM
The mary-sue thing's easy. Mary-sue is a person/character that is totally perfect and is unbeatable. In pokemon world, a Mary-Sue is when they get special pokemon/shiny/rare/legendaries as their starter, pokemon automatically is drawn to them for no reason at all, she can understnad pokemon language without learning and without explaniation, beat through the gyms like a piece of cake, have absolutely no troubles at all through the league, and people worship/hate/like/love them, for no reason. Gary-Stu is the male form of Mary-sue.

And Kazuya's gone for now. And he seems very very prudent. Didn't he say to bunny his character to not make him seem prudent, and instead clumsy?

~Literate

enflamedsteelix
1st August 2006, 2:43 AM
well he was watching me with his sharingan and was waiting for the perfect moment to strike...its just a wire wrapped around me after all...

Adzieboy
1st August 2006, 2:45 AM
He said not to make himself clumsy, as he said he was "Not Naruto" :p

Hyuu
1st August 2006, 3:38 AM
He said not to make himself clumsy, as he said he was "Not Naruto" :p

Oi, back ^^;;; Our teacher talked for two freakin' hours, otherwise, I would've been here 2 hours earlier. Will be on for the next few hours ^^

Anyway, I'm reading the cafe post and it seems a bit scattered to me. for Squad 1, have the test finished? Or are we still trying to tame Kazuki... and failing? I read that Kazuya passed... I think.

Literate
1st August 2006, 3:51 AM
We all passed. :p We started to work together. And don't read the cafe posts. ^.^ Read the RPG. It's only one page. ^-^

~Literate

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st August 2006, 3:52 AM
Aww man! Does anyone care that Im the only one left in my team!!!!!?????

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st August 2006, 4:01 AM
^Thanks, your alotta help........

Literate
1st August 2006, 4:03 AM
Er, you can go off and do stuff. And maybe even my second character since he is going to be in the second team. You can partner up with Mimori so you can just do a one on one learning session. But it isn't fun to be by yourself....

Wait until renatoap comes back and sort things out. I think that there's you and pichu left in your team and then there's Kazuki Yukimura who can change his/her character into a genin to acompany you. Or Mawile XD.

Then there are other options. ^.^

~Literate

Hyuu
1st August 2006, 4:31 AM
^Thanks, your alotta help........

Isn't MawileXD on your team too? I saw the post where K_F quit but what about Pichu bro.1? Did he quit too?

Chidori is a class A jutsu, The Evil Angel of Darkness. It is also a class S jutsu when called Raikiri because it has cut through lightening. In fact, it is also considered to be incomplete without the sharigan (cause you can't see the counter attack while you're charging without the sharigan.) The reason Sasuke learned it so fast was probably partially because of sharigan and a big part in that he seems to have an affinity for lightening. Which means, if enflamedsteelix tries to teach Kazu, it's going to take WAY more work than it did with Sasuke.

Curious, enflamedsteelix, has Kazuki ever called the Chidori Raikiri? (a.k.a. Has the Chidori cut through lightening, like Kakashi has?)

Literate
1st August 2006, 4:42 AM
Renatoap, so can Yuki jump into your team? I've asked you. Just want to see... And ask for permission...

~Literate

Demise
1st August 2006, 4:45 AM
Fine, by me, I wanna tortue Yuki. *laughs evilly and settles down*
I'm kidding, you know. I'm thinking that The Evil Angel of Darkness and I want her character to be on Squad 2.

But we have to get your say.

Hyuu
1st August 2006, 4:46 AM
Updated list. Renataop, maybe you should keep this in the first post of the cafe or RPG and regularly edit it when changes come? Helps organization.

Squad 1: Team Kazuki
enflamedsteelix
~Hyuu, Adzieboy, and Literate.
Genin: "Fire Flower" Hohana Adzie
"Cursed" Kazuya Uchiha
(No problems.)

Squad 2: Team Rin
Demise
Renataop, The Evil Angel of Darkness, and ???
"Black Freedom" Thomas
???
(STILL missing one genin)

Squad 3: Team Kaili
Mimori Kiryu
Kaim_Fabuyashi (Quit), TheTurquoiseTauros, and Pichubro.1
Jounin: “Shadow” Kaili Uzumaki
Genin: "The Dessert Tiger" Blade Hyuuga (Quit)
???
(Since one genin is out, currently missing one genin.)

(With another jounin, squad 4? Possibly...)

Placements Needed (Squad 2, Squad 3: 1 Genin each. A Squad 4?)
MawileXD Aburame Shaku (Genin)
Literate “Night Rain” Yuki (Genin)
Kazuki Yukimaru “Nobody” Kaijura Hanabi (Jounin)

Another jounin complicates things... We need another 3 genin than...

Literate
1st August 2006, 4:48 AM
I could be on Squad 2 and TurquoiseTauros can have her/his wish by having Mawile XD on Squad 3. And then you guys can create three more genin. :D

...Or just wait until one signs up.

~Literate

Demise
1st August 2006, 5:08 AM
Yay! Er- okay. I'll revise my posts. :P

Demise
1st August 2006, 5:15 AM
Yes, I will think. Something...pretty soon...And we still have to get our missing genin, which would be Literate's Yuki character. I was thinking that he should appear the next morning. But we need renatoap to say, yeah.

(I'll be inactive for a while, even if the Celebi's green. I gotta eat dinner...)

EDIT: Never mind. I'll be gone later though.

enflamedsteelix
1st August 2006, 5:16 AM
Perhaps Kazuki Yukimaru could swich to a gennin? then it would be a little more ballanced, but its up to him because I dont want him to be something he doesnt want to be.

Oh and Hyuu in the rpg we're going to have a little talk between you and me, so if you would kindly eat and return to the training grounds in your post I would appriciate it.:-D