PDA

View Full Version : What attack is better for Medicham

Fredy
30th July 2006, 4:39 PM
My medicham have 1 spot available for a move and i dont know what to do, i was thinking to get either return or hp. I checked the iv calculator on this site and it say that the hp medicham will get is flying with power 70.
My medicham stats are like this:
lvl 100
Hp: 259, atk: 215, def: 182, sp.atk: 139, sp.def: 166, spd: 283, nature: naive
moveset right now:
Bulk Up
Recover
Brick Break
Undecided: Return/hp flying pow 70, any other suggestion is accepted as well. Also i dont know what item i should give it. This is in Emerald.

Jukain:)
30th July 2006, 4:44 PM
calmind
bulkup
psycic
brich break
this ok for u?

DarkSpectrum
30th July 2006, 6:20 PM
My medicham have 1 spot available for a move and i dont know what to do, i was thinking to get either return or hp. I checked the iv calculator on this site and it say that the hp medicham will get is flying with power 70.
My medicham stats are like this:
lvl 100
Hp: 259, atk: 215, def: 182, sp.atk: 139, sp.def: 166, spd: 283, nature: naive
moveset right now:
Bulk Up
Recover
Brick Break
Undecided: Return/hp flying pow 70, any other suggestion is accepted as well. Also i dont know what item i should give it. This is in Emerald.
Return has a higher base power than Hidden Power could ever get so I'd go with it. Flying doesn't cover any weaknesses to medicham so it would serve no purpose... although it is awesome that you got a max power from hidden power. I'd say go with return.... max power+pure power ability+bulk up==massive damage

LedZeppelin
8th August 2006, 5:48 PM
Well, I wouldnt go with pshycic for ze reason that medicham has the ability pure power which as Im aware of doubles his attack. So his special attack is none to good compared to his attack so maybe use return or some pwerful attack that benefits from his attack

BlackHeart
9th August 2006, 12:10 AM
Return. Seriously, That can be Godly at times. Bulk up+ Return and Pure Power= PWNAGE.

Somebody
9th August 2006, 12:28 AM
Rock Slide.

true+false
9th August 2006, 2:30 AM
Thunderpunch... for those pesky Flying types.

starterlover1
9th August 2006, 10:12 PM
Return. If u trade it to diamond and pearl however, be aware that the punches will be made physical, and that is good.