PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Power

Stew.Powder
30th July 2006, 5:00 PM
Ok, I keep hearing about Hidden Power Ice and Hidden Power Dark... How do we know the type of Hidden Power? Doesn't it vary by terrain?

i!Mr Poo-Poo Head!i
30th July 2006, 5:43 PM
lol, that's nature power that varies by terrain:D
Anyway, to find out what kind type of hidden power you have, just try battling diffrent types using hidden power and soon because of super/not effective hits, you should have a pretty accurate idea of what hidden power you have, i've never had it, but i've read that's how you can find out:p

PkMnPwNs1991
30th July 2006, 5:53 PM
lol, that's nature power that varies by terrain:D
Anyway, to find out what kind type of hidden power you have, just try battling diffrent types using hidden power and soon because of super/not effective hits, you should have a pretty accurate idea of what hidden power you have, i've never had it, but i've read that's how you can find out:p

The other way to find the strength/type of hidden power is through an equation that you can find at this site: http://serebii.net/games/hidden-power.shtml

BlackFlameGymLeaders
30th July 2006, 6:10 PM
or you can battle a kecleon .. attack it with hidden power and it will change to whatever type your hidden power is.

Snaggron
30th July 2006, 6:13 PM
or you can battle a kecleon .. attack it with hidden power and it will change to whatever type your hidden power is.

You know what, I never thought of that. :D :)
I was so stupid not to.

The only way you can find the Power of the move is by using a different equation at the URL posted a few posts above.

i!Mr Poo-Poo Head!i
30th July 2006, 7:25 PM

haha, that is a good idea:D

4 8 15 16 23 42
30th July 2006, 7:39 PM
You either calculate it or use hidden power on a kekleon.