PDA

View Full Version : Allyson's uiltimate pokemon adventure

Allyson
30th July 2006, 9:30 PM
The s.s Anne was just rebuilt and poeple were aloud on,the ship whent theroue the gentle slow water. Allyson was sleeping in a room , with a bed, table and a pc for pokemon and item storerege. "Mom, dad?!"
allyson said
nervsely and she looked at the clock, it was 12:00am her parents got off 5 mins ago, the bout leaft the dock 4 mins ago, so she knew that if they where about to go back and get her, the bout would be gone.

Then she cryed a little, and someone was scached on the door. Allyson carfuly opened it, a little brown and wihte dog called Eevee was there. then
Allyson picked up the little pokemon, it's fur was solft and nice.
Then put him on the bed and got her backpac and eevee whent in it, then allyson luahted and whited for the s.s.Anne to get to olivevine.

Dilasc
30th July 2006, 9:41 PM
You obviously have a growing attention span, why I think it's about as large as a grain of sand! Hmm, it must be, because you are definitely not, not, NOT (triple negative awesomeness) doing things right. You have no story, no idea what the heck rules are. I guess your cashew... uh, I mean your mind is trying to do good.

Since this isn't your first attempt, you should know where to go from previous lectures... do so! You won't regret listening to others.

Jonouchi
30th July 2006, 9:41 PM
It's apparent to all of us that you learned nothing from your ban.

Unless you want a permanent ban, READ THE RULES!!!!