PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to level up

Scarlet Spyder
31st July 2006, 8:32 PM
An easy way to level up is to trade your pokemon into another game. If you trade to FRLG, train on Seven Island ( very bottom near chansey house). If you trade into R/S/E, train against the Elite 4. This will give you a 1.5 exp boost if the pokemon was caught/obtained in another game.

Adzieboy
31st July 2006, 8:49 PM
An easy way to level up is to trade your pokemon into another game. If you trade to FRLG, train on Seven Island ( very bottom near chansey house). If you trade into R/S/E, train against the Elite 4. This will give you a 1.5 exp boost if the pokemon was caught/obtained in another game.

Not meaning to be harsh here, but Well done Captain Obvious!

Anywho, this is how I train mostly, but I don't trade to RSE.

starterlover1
31st July 2006, 9:44 PM
Yeah...

Thanks for the advice, but everyone already knows this. n/o. If YOU didn't know, you can also use exp. share and lucky eggs.

help
31st July 2006, 10:20 PM
I train mine on emerald by secret bases because most of the bases I face have lv.100's. Its good experience plus I got lucky and found a lucky egg which doubles the experience I get. I can get over 10000 exp from a lv.100 Groudon

Fredy
1st August 2006, 4:50 AM
I lvl my pokemons in MT. Battle on XD, is very nice to lvl them there because i can put the low lvl pokemon in the fight and use a high lvl to fight and work as a decoy because the comp tends to attack the high lvl and leave the other alone.

Deputy55
1st August 2006, 4:55 AM
I suggest leaving them in the day care. that works. I once left a pokemon at the day care and when I beat the Elite 4 and came back, it was like 60 levels higher.

Zora
1st August 2006, 5:01 AM
I suggest leaving them in the day care. that works. I once left a pokemon at the day care and when I beat the Elite 4 and came back, it was like 60 levels higher.

You are well aware leveling up depends on how many steps you walk :rolleyes:

Ocean Glitch is a great one., along with the mudslide trick.

Mysticalman Luigi
1st August 2006, 5:05 PM
l know a better way.

just ride on the sand wall wich pusses you back and put something heavy on the button so your character keeps riding forever.

well, of course you have to have a pokemon in the day care to let this work, and he doesn't get any evs.

Mudkip3
2nd August 2006, 4:41 AM
l know a better way.

just ride on the sand wall wich pusses you back and put something heavy on the button so your character keeps riding forever.

well, of course you have to have a pokemon in the day care to let this work, and he doesn't get any evs.
I heard this doesn't work in Emerald (you won't level up after walking in the same direction for too long). I use Gabby and Ty because they are quick, always there, and definite in R/S/E. In FR/LG, I guess the daycare and using the Cycling Road. It goes pretty fast.

9voltdude
2nd August 2006, 5:06 AM
this is information even most noobs know, no need to point it out.

~Water Lucario~
2nd August 2006, 5:40 AM
I never even play LG yet my Blastoise is over Lv:80 while I play Emerald heaps and my Blaziken isn't even that high.