PDA

View Full Version : The Shadows of Fear Music Video (featuring the song "Shut Up". One-shot songfic)

Morpher01
1st August 2006, 3:17 PM
First off, I have WAAAAAAAY too much time on my hands. Second, I thought I'd do a sort of written music video dedicated to my first fic ever, Shadows of Fear. It's starting to get titles similar to the Artemis Fowl series. Who doesn't love that series?

Anyway, the song is "Shut Up". I really don't know who made it, but I found this song on the internet, so here you are.

Please read it, review it, and rate it. I'd appreciate it.

BTW, one last thing: I'm not 100% sure of all the lyrics. Corrections would be nice.

Oh, yeah, the REAL one last thing: for those who haven't read Shadows of Fear (you can find it in the Completed Fics section), you'll definitely see spoilers here.

The Shadows of Fear Music Video

(As the intro begins, Skull the Shadow Marowak is seen sitting in a black, ball-shaped space that is the Pokeball. He glares at the space around him, seemingly no way out.)

There you go

(Eldes calls him out into battle, and Skull glares at his opposition, a Shadow Electabuzz and a Shadow Snorlax.)

Youíre always so right,

(Ardos, Eldesí brother, gestures to a graph saying ďthe chances of Cipher ruling the worldĒ. The graph is pointing up towards a one-hundred percent.)

Itís all a big show,

(Greevil watches the battle between Ardos and Eldes with interest. Scene cuts to him grinning in an evil manner.)

You think you know
What everyone needs

(Eldes offers a handful of Pokemon food to Skull, who refuses by turning his head away.)

You always take time
To criticize me

(Eldes is seen pointing angrily at Skull, saying something)

It seems like every day
I make mistakes

(Eldes kicks Skull with his right foot, causing Skull to curl up in pain.)

I just canít get it right
Itís like Iím the one you love to hate

(Eldes continues to point angrily at Skull, saying what can be safely assumed as mean things.)

But not today

(Skull is seen using Shadow End on Eldes.)

So shut up, shut up, shut up!
Donít wanna hear it!

(Skull is seen using Shadow End on Eldes, who was talking before being hit.)

Get out, get out, get out!
Get outta my way!

(Skull is seen using Shadow End to break through Citadark Isleís dome-shaped building.)

Step up, step up, step up
Youíll never stop me
Nothing you say today is gonna bring me down!

(A Cipher peon is seen walking below the dome. A orange-ish blur suddenly smacks down the peon. Scene cuts to Skull sitting on top of the peon.)

(As the first interlude begins, Plesiosaur the Shadow Lapras is seen ferrying Skull across the ocean. Scene cuts to her using Shadow Storm, firing it from her back fins, while Skull grabs her tail, causing her to launch right over Gateon Port and into a nearby forest. Eldes is seen riding his Shadow Salamence, which lands right in front of Skull and Plesiosaur. Eldes dismounts, and says something.)

There you go

(Eldes sends out his Manectric as his Salamence prepares to attack.)

You never ask why
Itís all a big lie

(Eldes is seen faking gestures of compassion.)

Whatever you do
You think youíre special

(Eldes gestures to himself with a proud look on his face.)

But I know
And I know
And I know
And we know that youíre not

(Skull shakes his head, not agreeing with Eldes in the slightest. Scene cuts to Plesiosaur doing the same.)

Youíre always there to point
Out my mistakes

(Eldes is seen pointing to Skull and Plesiosaur, saying something.)

And shove them in my face.

(Eldesí Ninjask flies towards Skull, only for him to perform Swords Dance to reflect it.)

Itís like Iím the one you love to hate

(Eldes points angrily at Skull, saying what can be safely assumed as mean things.)

But not today

(Skull is seen using Shadow End on Eldesí Manectric.)

So shut up, shut up, shut up!
Donít wanna hear it!

(Skull is seen using Shadow End on Eldesí Salamence, which was talking before being hit.)

Get out, get out, get out!
Get outta my way!

(Skull is seen running with Plesiosaur to escape Eldes while a huge group of wild Pokemon like Sneasel, Duskull and Pidgeotto hold them off.)

Youíll never stop me
Nothing you say today is gonna bring me down!

(Miror B.ís Jumpluff is thrown into his face, the Jumpluff flying into a Pyrite Town window. The scene cuts to Miror B. falling down onto the ground.)

Shut up, shut up, shut up
Is gonna bring me down

(Hydropunch the Shadow Poliwrath is seen using Shadow Storm on Lovrina, Snattle and Gorigan.)

Shut up, shut up, shut up
Youíll never bring me downÖ

(The calm interlude is occupied by Skull sitting on Plesiosaurís back while she ferries him across the water. He looks towards Gateon Port, and says something.)

Donít, tell me, who I should be (donít, tell me, who I should be)
And donít, try to tell me whatís right, for me
Donít tell me what I should doÖ

(Skull is seen ignoring Ash Ketchumís battle orders.)

I donít wanna waste my time,
Just watch you fade away!

(Skull is seen smacking Ash on his right foot with his bone, causing Ash to hop around on his non-injured foot, holding the one Skull hit. Skull is seen facing away from Ash, blue eyes pointed in the hopping humanís direction.)

So shut up, shut up, shut up
Donít wanna hear it

(Skull is seen using Shadow End on Greevilís Swellow, which was talking.)

Get out, get out, get out
Get outta my way

(Skull is seen breaking out of the Pokemon Centerís window, smashing it into pieces as he flies through.)

Youíll never stop me

(Skull is seen running away from Ash, who is riding a Flygon.)

Nothing you say, today, is gonna bring me down
(Shut up, shut up, shut up, donít wanna hear it.)

(Michael from Pokemon XD is seen being hit by a Shadow End from Skull. He was talking before being hit.)

Get out, get out, get out
Get outta my way

(Skull is seen running past a Sailor, who is engulfed in a large group of Shadow Pokemon.)

Youíll never stop me
Nothing you say, todayís gonna bring, me, down!
Bring me down (shut up, shut up, shut up)

(Skull is seen smashing Eldesí Metagross. The scene cuts to Metagross flying to the left, then itís, sending him into the ocean surrounding Citadark Isle. Skull smiles for what may be the first time in his life, then he turns to all the Shadow Pokemon. He waves his bone, disbanding the group, their objective completed.)

You wonít bring me down (shut up, shut up, shut up)
You wonít bring me down (shut up, shut up, shut up!)

(Skull is seen hugging his mate, Bonette for a long while.)

Care to review?