PDA

View Full Version : Shiny hunting

DFang
1st August 2006, 5:50 PM
I'm desperate to get my shiny ;336;, are my odds better to try breeding sevipers until i finally get a shiny or am i better of looking in the wild? This is killing me!

Mysticalman Luigi
1st August 2006, 5:50 PM
l just use AR .

~Dark Rayquaza~
1st August 2006, 5:51 PM
you know its against the rules to talk about cheating devices!! its faster breeding for it by the way

Dragon trainer
1st August 2006, 6:07 PM
I would try to breed for one, at least you have the adavnatge of been able to breed flawless stats whilst your doing that and moves.

if your on emerald you can also cut the time hatched by i belive a third using s pokemon with flame i belive magby/magmar/slugma/marcoalgo (sp)

Golden_Latias
1st August 2006, 6:09 PM
Breed. If you hunt, you're risking the chance of finding a different shiny, like Swablu.

DFang
1st August 2006, 6:30 PM
haha, believe me, that already happened. i have a shiny altaria now which isn't a bad thing, just isn't what i wanted...

Demonic
1st August 2006, 6:45 PM
use the all mighty eggs of deat and a ditto sex slave !

Espeodratiniair
1st August 2006, 6:51 PM
To Play it Safe, I would breed. I'd only hunt for wild shinies if you are looking for a shiny Whismur in the Verdanturf Tunnel or shiny Zubat in the Altering Cave.

Warri0r
1st August 2006, 7:51 PM
I have a question about this subject.

So when I'm trying to hatch a shiny. Do I save before I talk to the man..get the egg and then hatch and reset until i get a shiny one...?

or do I keep receiving eggs...without reseting until I find a shiny?

starterlover1
1st August 2006, 8:15 PM
I think you need to keep recieving eggs.

Shining Mew
1st August 2006, 9:22 PM
shiny discussion threads please

theyre stickies in the r/se/ and fr/lg forums