Huntail (LM) x 2
Gorebyss (LM) x 1
Spheal (LM) x 3
Sealeo (LM) x 2
Tentacool (LM) x 4
Tentacruel (LM) x 3
Ghastly (LM) x 4
Haunter (LM) x 2

Not bothering to put it in a different format, so deal with it. Comments and suggestions are always open.

~Buizeru~

Alakazam
1st August 2006, 10:54 PM
HELLO? Read this http://pokebeach.com/buildadeck.shtml and come back later.

Buizeru
1st August 2006, 11:06 PM
Um, no. As anyone with half the attention span of a squirrel would do is notice that it built off the Shadowquake theme deck, hence "Altered Theme". So, shut up and leave, or shut up and rate my deck.

~Buizeru~

Alakazam
2nd August 2006, 12:38 PM
Um, no. As anyone with half the attention span of a squirrel would do is notice that it built off the Shadowquake theme deck, hence "Altered Theme". So, shut up and leave, or shut up and rate my deck.

~Buizeru~
note: Shadowquake theme deck has Trainers. Real decks that win the world championships have 20-25 trainers, 18-14 energy and 20-22 pokemon. Come back after you do that or Read this http://pokebeach.com/buildadeck.shtml.

Buizeru
2nd August 2006, 5:09 PM
If your not going to post to rate my deck, then stop posting, and stop Spaming my topic. Plain and simple.

~Buizeru~

Esperante
2nd August 2006, 5:52 PM
Lose the attitude buizeru. Why don't you learn to post a deck before being unnecessarily rude to other people who are simply trying to help you out? Plain and simple.

Alakazam
2nd August 2006, 6:04 PM
If your not going to post to rate my deck, then stop posting, and stop Spaming my topic. Plain and simple.

~Buizeru~
fine. 1/10. You need trainers and less lines. Try to read on how to build a deck before building one. Theme decks really aren't that great.

Buizeru
2nd August 2006, 10:07 PM
Screw it. If you're all going to be assholes like before, then I'll just leave.

Esperante
3rd August 2006, 12:24 AM
what a baby.