PDA

View Full Version : What manga series are you reading as of now?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Megchan
1st August 2006, 9:39 PM
As the title says, what manga series are you reading as of now?

I'm reading + Anima, A Cheeky Angel, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Her Majesty's Dog, Hikaru no Go, InuYasha, Naruto, One Piece, Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin, Love Monster, Parfait Tic, and Yuu Yuu Hakusho.

Shikamaru
1st August 2006, 9:45 PM
Well right now i'm reading Naruto, One Piece, Fruits Basket, Rouroni Kenshin, Shaman King, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Zatch Bell.

Minami Itsuki
1st August 2006, 9:53 PM
Currently, I'm reading Berserk, Air Gear, Naruto and Konjiki no Gash Bell.

8D Mostly Air Gear right now, since I just downloaded all the volumes...XDD

That Scary Clefairy
1st August 2006, 10:28 PM
I just read
volume 9 of Trigun Maximum( boy that was such a great back story on Wolfwood. Excellent)

"Susume!! Seigaku Dennou Kenkyubu"- basically its a one volume gag manga by Kouta Hirano who did Hellsing. It makes jokes on Otakus(anime/viedo games/cosplayers). main character Nishiarai moves to a new school and meets this guy who i think does indepth about amany wacky thing on video games and stuff. There are quite some interesting(and wacky) characters. Some of em look similar to Hirano's Hellsing.
It's a good read. Oh and it's read left to right. I dunno why.

Sorcercer Hunter volume 6- alittle bad on diaologue, but it was ok.

Eternity Absol
1st August 2006, 10:39 PM
I'm reading Fruits Basket (the best manga ever!!) and Chobits. ;D I highly recommend both of them, although Fruits Basket is more for kids.

Chelc
1st August 2006, 11:13 PM
MeruPuri, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, and Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne.

Clio
1st August 2006, 11:31 PM
Currently following Slam Dunk, Monster, Fruits Basket and Priest (although I dunno if Priest counts, since it's not really a manga and it's being published in a quite erratic way around here.) I'd like to get Nausicaa, too, but the price is scaring me away for a while...

And I'm not counting scanlations here.

Catalyst
2nd August 2006, 3:27 AM
Just recently finished FMA chapters 59-61 and Gantz chapters 235-237, mayn can't wait for Gant-su Phase 2 in November 16th.

Dark Butterfly
2nd August 2006, 3:54 AM
I'm reading Gundam Seed Destiny, School Rumble, Shonen Jump & Shojo Beat (Rather then typing all the manga thats both magazines have)

Miho
2nd August 2006, 4:32 AM
Death Note. Good stuff....

Zinimi
2nd August 2006, 5:18 AM
Not reading one right now, but the most recent one I've read (besides Ginji's Rescue Team) would be MAR.

Cutiebunny
2nd August 2006, 7:31 AM
Only XXXholic.

Too many other things in my life to devout myself to any manga at thist ime. But, I do love XXXholic and am constantly on the lookout for genga...but I can't find any....(sniff!)

Hakuryuu
2nd August 2006, 7:25 PM
Right now I'm currently reading: Konjiki no Gash Bell, Kingdom Hearts, Comic Party, and Bow Wow Wata.

Konjiki no Gash Bell is my absolute favorite, and is recommended. <33

Mimori Kiryu
2nd August 2006, 7:30 PM
Well, everything in Shonen Jump which includes Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, One Piece, Hikaru No Go, Shaman King and some others. I'm also reading: s-CRY-ed, Fullmetal Alchemist, Chobits, Ranma 1/2 and Tenshi.

Satoshi
2nd August 2006, 7:33 PM
I'm reading some raw Japanese Tsubasa -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- scans as of the moment to catch up with the events in the manga. I'm currently getting into XXXHolic (loving it) and getting back into the Hikaru no Go manga (after watching the anime, which made me understand the basic of Go).

moonstone
2nd August 2006, 9:30 PM
Everything in Shonen Jump; but specifically Shaman King and Naruto. Other than that... Fruits Basket and Tsubasa.

The Red Butterfly
2nd August 2006, 9:53 PM
I'm currently reading Fruits Basket (my fave manga <3), Magical x Miracle and Case Closed.

Miss Kanna
2nd August 2006, 9:59 PM
Naruto,Tokyo Mew Mew,Ranma 1/2,Inuyasha,Pita Ten and Orphen :D

Shadow_Blaziken
2nd August 2006, 10:04 PM
I'm reading some raw Japanese Tsubasa -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- scans as of the moment to catch up with the events in the manga. I'm currently getting into XXXHolic (loving it) I'm reading Tsubasa too. Let's see.. Prince of Tennis(finished reading the whole game of Hyoutei.),Fruits Basket and Perfect Girl Evolution(The Wallflower)

Kris Bambii
2nd August 2006, 10:41 PM
Right now the main manga I'm reading are Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicle, Chobits, and LIFE.

~*Kris*~

MysticFlames
3rd August 2006, 7:44 AM
Mainly DNAngel, Hands Off!, and Full Moon o Sagashite.

Jirachi650
4th August 2006, 4:47 AM
I'm currently reading Hunter X Hunter, YuYu Hakusho, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Dragon Drive, and Jing King of Bandits

zonic the hedgehog
4th August 2006, 5:19 AM
I'm currently keeping up with Japan's weekly Shonen Jump Naruto manga chapters, downloading new scans every Thursday (Friday, in Japan's case).

As for buying manga, I'm only catching up on Tokyopop's Keroro Gunso volumes, and I've bought only the first five volumes so far.

I'll probably also buy Narutaru volumes off the internet (all volumes after 7) when I get more money next month. :P

BattleFranky~40
4th August 2006, 6:49 AM
One Piece, Naruto, Saikano, Suzuka, Welcome to the NHK, Bleach, Eyeshield 21, Berserk, 20th Century Boys, Inuyasha, Hot Gimmick, Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, Death Note, Maison Ikkoku, Urusei Yatsura, and Hunter x Hunter

Sailor Universe
4th August 2006, 5:22 PM
I'm reading Shaman King, Air Gear, Negima!, School Rumble, GTO and Ranma ˝ right now.

Yellow Bommen
4th August 2006, 7:16 PM
- All that jazz in SJ

- Death Note -- Vol. 6

- Dr. Slump -- Vol. 8

- Eureka SeveN -- Vol. 1

- Zatch Bell -- Vol. 7

Faerie
4th August 2006, 7:31 PM
I'm reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, xxxHolic, Aria (if they don't finish translating it I'm going to start buying it in Japanese), Poketto Monsutaa Special/Pokemon Adventures, Kamichama Karin, um...I'm sure there's more but those are the main ones. As you can see I like CLAMP and Koge-Donbo. xD

Staryu
4th August 2006, 9:19 PM
CC Sakura
Inuyasha
Fruits Basket

Naruto Uzumaki
4th August 2006, 9:25 PM
Right now I'm reading YuYu Hakusho,Naruto,One Piece,Bleach,and Shaman King!

Flame Haze SnS
6th August 2006, 12:14 AM
I'm reading Mahoromatic Vol.1 today and just finished it!

JohtoBlaziken
6th August 2006, 12:26 AM
Buso Renkin: Volume One, FullMetal Alchemist: Volume One, and Naruto: Volume seven.

I'm the kinda person that feels the need to buy manga instead of staring at a computer screen. Tis more fulfilling for me......>__>;;

FullMetal Alchemist has now captured my attention, so I'll be going to the bookstore sometime in the future to get more volumes, and Buso Renkin has only one volume so far, so....-_>...I got Naruto: Volumes four through eight for my birthday, so I'm still reading those.

I'm also the kinda person that just goes to the book store, picks a random manga, sees if it's something I'd be interested in, and then buys it if I feel like it. I only get two volumes of manga every time I go to the book store though, due to money constraints.....e_e;

Pokefan20010
10th August 2006, 11:46 AM
Naruto. Yay for libraries! *shot*

Catalyst
10th August 2006, 1:25 PM
All of One Piece, then all of Hellsing, then all of Beserk, then all of Mushishi, then all of 666 Satan.

Reading One Piece now, while the rest will go in any order.

nashie1
10th August 2006, 2:57 PM
Battle royale. It was a great film and the manga goes even deeper into the characters. I'd recomend it for anyone who liked the film or likes a gory and violent manga... currently waiting for my local bookshop to get in number 11... It's been like a year.

That Scary Clefairy
10th August 2006, 9:46 PM
All of One Piece, then all of Hellsing, then all of Beserk, then all of Mushishi, then all of 666 Satan.

Reading One Piece now, while the rest will go in any order.

Are you saying you'll going to try read all of One Piece(as in the entire series) first and then you'll go to the entire series of Hellsing and so on?

cause that would take forever. I suggest you reading them all together.

and about Battle Royale, did you know the artist/writer to the manga version is actually a women? That and she does another series called Baron Gong Battle- takes place in US with these neo human etc.

Juputoru
11th August 2006, 1:52 AM
Detective Conan(and will probably be reading it until Gosho Aoyama dies DX), Fruits Basket, pretty much everything in Shounen Jump, FMA, and honorary mentions are a few other series that I'd like to follow but don't have the money for, such as CC Sakura, Konjiki no Gash Bell(at least there's the anime), Death Note...all sorts of things.

Penguin
11th August 2006, 7:54 PM
As of now, I am just reading Bleach. It is pathetic, I know. I have never really liked to read or anything, so I usually just opt to watching a lot of anime and reading only one manga series at a time.

Sailor Merury
11th August 2006, 9:06 PM
Kamichama Karin. I really like it and am up to book 3. Go, me!

Flame Haze SnS
11th August 2006, 9:38 PM
Still reading Mahoromatic Vol.1 ^_^ *addiction*

The_Darkness_Incarnate
12th August 2006, 4:40 AM
Mainly Death Note and D.Gray-Man as of right now. Probably Culdcept v.5 when I scrounge enough money to buy it, and maybe Rozen Maiden, for nor reason other than the fact that a lot of cool, IMO, people like it. Naruto as well, when the next chapter goes up on narutofan.

Sabaku_no_Gaara
12th August 2006, 4:34 PM
Naruto, Midori Days, Kamichama Karin. D:

vaporeon89
12th August 2006, 5:21 PM
Now I'm reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxHolic, Mahou sensei Negima, One Piece and Bleach

;134;89

Raine
12th August 2006, 6:37 PM
I'm not reading anything right now, but I was reading
Rurouni Kenshin, Qwan, Ranma 1/2, Azu manga daioh... can't remember the rest :/

hypershadow995
12th August 2006, 7:41 PM
Currently reading Negima!, Naruto, Death Note(yay!), Beet the Vandel Buster, and going to get Kingdom Hearts

Mr.Cherimu
12th August 2006, 8:10 PM
Yoki Koto Kiku, it's a parody of a famous japanese mystery novel. It's funny, but odd

Kazuki Yukimura
12th August 2006, 9:33 PM
Let´s see... Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Kingdom Hearts, Death Note... And others that I can´t remember now

Arahabaki
12th August 2006, 9:40 PM
rave master, kingdom hearts chain of memories, samurai deeper kyo

That Scary Clefairy
13th August 2006, 1:00 AM
Just read volume 1 of Grenadier, volume 4 of Monster, volume 10 of Fushigi Yugi(has one of the best villians imo) and volume 3 of Eden.

Kariachi
15th August 2006, 9:11 AM
I`m currently going through Chobits and am reading Angelic Layer at random. I`ve also been thinking about starting on the Tenchi Muyo! series.

Ben Kenobi
15th August 2006, 2:21 PM
Started reading Full Metal Alchemist.

SamsGFX
15th August 2006, 10:02 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist, it's uploaded on this site, which is ultra cool, beacuse I haven;'t seen it in english in shops.

BattleFranky~40
16th August 2006, 12:48 AM
Bitter Virgin and Parfait Tic.

Both are pretty good.

Xanatos
16th August 2006, 2:08 AM
I am on One Piece Volume 3, and Shaman King Volume 2.

akane_rose
16th August 2006, 5:00 AM
rose: I'm currently reading: Kingdom Hearts, Descendents of Darkness, Naruto, and Rave Master.

Yukikaze
16th August 2006, 6:38 AM
Love Hina and Gundam Seed Astray.

Yellow Bommen
16th August 2006, 6:51 AM
- Assobot Goku -- Vol. 2

- Kinnikuman -- Vol. 1

- PuchiMon -- Vol. 2

- Zatch Bell -- Vol. 8

SamsGFX
16th August 2006, 5:23 PM
I'm just about to start reading Ichigo 100%, has anyone read this?

Daaku JJ
16th August 2006, 6:49 PM
Um, i finished Love Hina and the first series of Saiyuki. Reading Lament of the Lamb, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Dragon Ball, One Piece and Immortal Rain.

I've spent loads on these books, they all started to appear in England.

Yellow Bommen
16th August 2006, 7:40 PM

I've read it. 'Tis decent, though a tad ecchi. If you mind that, stay away. Otherwise, it should be a pretty enjoyable read, with lots of comedy thrown in.

That Scary Clefairy
16th August 2006, 10:08 PM
I've read it. 'Tis decent, though a tad ecchi. If you mind that, stay away. Otherwise, it should be a pretty enjoyable read, with lots of comedy thrown in.

I find it not enjoyable at all. It seems to be just like every other eechi(with harem) series with there but worse.

If you really like an eechi series, then I suggest Peridot for the fact that the girls(age 17+) actually look like their age and are sexy. lol.

BattleFranky~40
16th August 2006, 10:22 PM

I though it was decent. The best things I can say about it are the art style and the fact that it doesn't just give you the obvious answer from day 1. In fact, until the final chapter, you'll really have almost no idea how it ends.

Chaozaru
16th August 2006, 11:56 PM
Okay lesse... the main ones I'm currently reading on a regular basis/semi-regular basis.

Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Muhyo to Roji, Mieru Hito, Nazo no Murasame-kun, D.Gray-man, Beet the Vandel Buster, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Konjiki no Gash Bell, MAR, Yakitate Japan, Ai Kora, Karakuri Circus, Hayate The Combat Butler, Dragon Quest: Emblem of Roto, Dragon Quest 7, Air Gear, Negima, Pokemon Special (well sort of. Don't have much access to it), Suikoden III, Milk Closet and Keroro Gunsou.

Would count Hunter x Hunter, The Law of Ueki and Gyakuten Saiban, but the first two are kinda on an endless hiatus and the latter only has one chapter.

16th August 2006, 11:58 PM
Naruto. I I ever see good Pokemon Manga (like the one in japan) I will buy it.

MidnightScott
21st August 2006, 7:51 AM
Megaman NT Warrior, Inuyasha, Pokémon Adventures :D

~Scott;229;

BattleFranky~40
21st August 2006, 7:57 AM
Saint Seiya: The Next Dimension- Awesome, as all things SS are.
One Piece- Just keeps getting better and better. Beside the 50 year old mermaid in a shell bikini, of course. Could've done fine without that.
Bleach- Soul Society Part 2: This Time With Orihime! *sigh*
Naruto- More training.... and Kurenai!... and emo Sakura...
Inuyasha- I hate you Rumiko. Soooooooooo much.
Bitter Virgin- Showing you that raep is indeed serious buisness
Berserk- OMFG They got to the boat!!11
Fullmetal Alchemist- The flashback is over! No more emo Roy! *dances*
Hikaru no Go- ....that ending sucked. hard.

Stephy
21st August 2006, 9:59 AM
[Rereading] Pokemon Adventures. 8D

SamsGFX
21st August 2006, 10:13 AM
Oh and I'm reading the Pokemon Specials, just finished reading: Vs Elekid

Vycksta
21st August 2006, 7:41 PM
Re-reading Alice 19th. Easily my favourite manga, was drawn to it the first time I read it.

Pochaki
22nd August 2006, 6:04 AM
Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Aishiteruze Baby, Magical X Miracle~
They are all really good 'Shojo' manga! (Pretty Artworks + Good Storyline) ^^ I suggest everyone to read it ne~ ;)

Xiang
23rd August 2006, 1:08 AM
DNAngel, Kamichama Karin, Fruits Basket, Naruto, Girl Got Game, Inuyasha, Chobits, Ranma 1/2, Tsubasa RC, Ultra Maniac, Marmalade Boy,

Currently I have a source of Naruto- but until I start school for the year, I won't have access to the library ;_;

BattleFranky~40
23rd August 2006, 1:12 AM
Currently I have a source of Naruto- but until I start school for the year, I won't have access to the library ;_;
And that's prohibiting you from reading Naruto... how?

P-fan
23rd August 2006, 1:48 AM
Bleach, checking out Manga from the library.

Pure
23rd August 2006, 3:02 AM
Prince of Tennis, Bleach, Inuyasha.

Vycksta
23rd August 2006, 12:17 PM
Seems a lot of people are reading Bleach... maybe I should check it out.

BattleFranky~40
23rd August 2006, 6:50 PM
Seems a lot of people are reading Bleach... maybe I should check it out.
Don't. After a couple chapters, it becomes generic shounen, and even is starting to just be a complete copypasta of itself (for example, the newest arc. It's Soul Society, but with Orihime instead! Wooooooooooooooo!)

Pearl's Perap
24th August 2006, 1:21 PM
I've JUST finished reading what Pokémon Special I have and I'm currently reading:

Negima! vol.3
Love Hina vol.2

I love them two series...

Zak

SuperShadow the Hedgehog
24th August 2006, 3:17 PM
One Piece and Inuyasha.

Tim the turtle
24th August 2006, 8:05 PM
Currently reading

Battle Vixens and Tokyo Mew Mew (I know, I know, talk about different ends of the spectrum)

That Scary Clefairy
25th August 2006, 12:33 AM
just reading
Zombie Powder volume 1 (yea, Viz has it out now)
Eden: It's an Endless World volume 4
Black Cat volume 2

Aquadon
25th August 2006, 12:42 AM
Right now, I'm reading Fullmetal Alchemist and Eyeshield 21. And in case you didn't know...

BOTH ROCK!!

Vycksta
25th August 2006, 8:25 PM
Don't. After a couple chapters, it becomes generic shounen, and even is starting to just be a complete copypasta of itself (for example, the newest arc. It's Soul Society, but with Orihime instead! Wooooooooooooooo!)I see.

Just read a few chapters myself and I wasn't impressed, so i'll give Bleach a wide berth.

The Mad Manga Massacre
25th August 2006, 9:25 PM
The Recipe for Gertrude, Omukae Desu, and Fullmetal Alchemist (volume for each)!;munchlax;

Vycksta
26th August 2006, 12:22 AM
Re-reading Chobits. Dammit I need to buy more manga.

BattleFranky~40
26th August 2006, 12:29 AM
One Piece- Man, that dude has one big hat.
Bleach- Best chapter in forever. Grimmjow FTW!
Naruto- More training... this time, with restrooms.
Saint Seiya- Poor dog... :(

Sapphire Phoenix
26th August 2006, 1:49 AM
Inuyasha.That's my only magna... I need to get more!

Vycksta
27th August 2006, 3:30 PM
Now re-reading DearS. Roll on a fortnights time when I can top up my collection.

zonic the hedgehog
27th August 2006, 4:22 PM
Naruto- More training... this time, with restrooms.

OH LAWD, DEAD PEOPLE IN THE BATHROOM N' SH*T.

That will forever be the dumbest and most perverted chapter of Naruto ever (unless Kishi draws a totally naked Sakura in the future). I mean, really, the effing cover was a picture of a half-naked Naruto dripping wet and winking. o_o

Oh, and I'm currently these...

Naruto - retarded ramen chefs! W00t! ...not.
Beck - Just started reading the manga after watching the anime...
Keroro Gunsou (volume six) - OH NOES TAMAMA IS KICKING ARSE AND TAKING NAMES!

Yeah... that's it. Not big on manga right now. I'm just doing my weekly readings of certain manga. =P

/Exiled/
27th August 2006, 5:14 PM
Currently reading

Hunter X Hunter
and...
Bleach.....

I needa get some more manga...

gligirl
27th August 2006, 9:18 PM
i've just started reading one piece, and re-reading my cowboy bebop & naruto manga

Libra
27th August 2006, 9:41 PM
At the moment? AOI House. But before... Naruto, Fruit Basket and Ranma 1/2.

Ryuu-Anima
28th August 2006, 6:26 PM
Right now I'm slowly buying Yu-Gi-Oh: Duelist, Yu-Gi-Oh: Millenium World, InuYasha, and Ranma 1/2. I also buy Chobits and Vampire Game whenever possible. :huggles Hideki:

Miss Kanna
28th August 2006, 6:47 PM
I started reading Maison Ikokku and Azumanga Daioh recently ;3

Mysty
29th August 2006, 4:36 AM
I just got scanalations of the Victorian Romance Emma series and I LOVE it. I'm totally buying the manga when it comes out in America. It helps that I am sorta obcessed with the Victorian Era, but the manga is very good!

That Scary Clefairy
30th August 2006, 1:06 AM
Just read Old Boy volume 1. I love it alot. gotta get the rest and then watch the cult live movie and then compare. Also reading Fushigi Yugi volume 12

Vycksta
31st August 2006, 7:47 PM
Re-reading yet another series... this time it's Pita-Ten.

Staryu
31st August 2006, 10:14 PM
Now reading:

Furuba
Inuyasha
CC Sakura

Angeling
31st August 2006, 10:53 PM
Full Moon o Sagashite, though I only have one more volume until it's finished, I believe. One more... well, when it's released, whenever may that be.

Then afterwards is Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE.. which I will try to start reading more after FMoS.

There's also Imadoki!, Kindaichi Case Files, and Furuba.. but those, well, I haven't got too into them. Furuba, because I can't seem to get too into it though it's different from the anime in a way. Or later in the plotline.

Soo.. yeah.

BattleFranky~40
31st August 2006, 11:38 PM
One Piece- DEATH!
Naruto- *snores* WAIT, WTF U DOIN KAKASHI?!... *goes back to sleep*
Bleach- More of Soul Societ- oh, I mean Huenco Mundo.

Sir Marly
1st September 2006, 12:29 AM
I just started to read a manga called +ANIMA

SugarFairy
1st September 2006, 2:07 AM
I am reading Chibi Vampire =3 It rocks <3

EvilDave
1st September 2006, 2:18 AM
I'm reading One Piece right now

shinigami13
1st September 2006, 3:43 AM
I'm reading Bleach,Buso Renkin,Love Hina, and mostly Deat Note

Aquarelle
1st September 2006, 4:22 AM
I'm reading InuYasha and Crescent Moon as of now.

Spectre
1st September 2006, 4:45 AM
Currently reading/collecting:

Beck
D.Gray-Man
Full Metal Alchemist
One Piece

SamsGFX
1st September 2006, 8:29 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist and One Piece

Vycksta
2nd September 2006, 2:49 PM
I'm re-reading Crescent Moon. Roll on Tuesday week so I can buy some more.

Adzieboy
2nd September 2006, 4:57 PM
Naruto, Beet, Shaman King and Kingdom Hearts

Fallen Guardian
2nd September 2006, 5:09 PM
Chibi Vampire (ongoing)
Negima (ongoing)
Trigun (ongoing)
Sakura Taisen (ongoing)
DearS (ongoing)
Oh My Goddess (24 Vol and still ongoing)

Lucas!
2nd September 2006, 5:54 PM
Naruto and that it

Th4x
3rd September 2006, 10:25 AM
right now im reading flame of recca :D

Healing-D-Vision
3rd September 2006, 12:39 PM
Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. Yea.....

kawaii*ninja
3rd September 2006, 10:10 PM
I was going to KPL ( A library in town ). And i saw a manga called ranma, it was by Rumiko Takahashi. So i was reading it ever since :) Its awesome!!

Knightblazer
5th September 2006, 6:45 AM
Hikaru no Go! Its a rather nice fic, IMO. But I've just bought all 7 english volumes of Hellsing and now ish stuck reading them... XP

Knightblazer ;262;

The Red Butterfly
6th September 2006, 3:23 AM
Still Reading:
1.) Fruits Basket (waiting for the next volume)
2.) Magical x Miracle (still need to get the next volume)
3.) Case Closed

Just got:
4.) Kare Kano (just finished Vol.1 last night)
5.) FullMetal Alchemist (still on Vol.1)

That' it ;D (for now O___o)

Poke_fan
6th September 2006, 3:36 AM
Fruits Basket and Cardcapter Sakura.

skwid
6th September 2006, 4:45 PM
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle, Fruits Basket, xxxHolic, Death Note, Shaman King, Gravitation, RG Veda, Immortal Rain, Fushigi Yugi, Loveless, Black Cat and Ouran Host Club. Yep, I'm reading all those (I borrow Gravi and Ouran and buy the rest). I read Shaman King in Shonen Jump so I read everything else in there too, but Shaman King's my favourite.

Shadow Ichigo
6th September 2006, 7:06 PM
Right now I'm reading: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Tales of Symphonia. Also I'm reading alittle DNAngel and I's. I mostly read them at the neariest bookstore near my place.

Vycksta
6th September 2006, 7:50 PM
Fruits Basket. I need more volumes then 6.

Sammi
6th September 2006, 8:33 PM
Curently, I am reading the "Fullmetal Alchemist" manga.

Flame Haze SnS
7th September 2006, 1:10 AM
I'm reading Mahoromatic Vol.2 as of now...

Kenouni Renashin
9th September 2006, 8:47 PM
Currently reading:
Rurouni Kenshin (volume 21+)

Just started:
Pita-Ten (volume 1)
Love Hina (volume 1)
Tokoyo Mew Mew (volume 1)
(Just brought these three today.)

;249; Kenouni Renashin ;250;

Vycksta
15th September 2006, 4:23 PM
^ I loved Pita-Ten. Your typical "cute" romantic manga.

Started reading Angelic Layer.

.::Lynee::.
15th September 2006, 4:39 PM
Reading:
Wild Life ( Vol 8 )
Inu Yasha ( Vol 38 :x )

gligirl
15th September 2006, 4:51 PM
just finished reading naruto again, and i'm reading currently reading some cowboy bebop and one piece

zonic the hedgehog
15th September 2006, 8:30 PM
Currently reading more One Piece.

I NEED TO CATCH UP ON THIS MANGA LIKE, WHOA. :O (only on the first six volumes, so I'm left in the dust)

Xanatos
15th September 2006, 10:35 PM
I finished the 3rd volume of One Piece, I plan on getting number 4 soon.

Gatsunoken
18th September 2006, 6:21 AM
I have refrained from indulging to reading manga as it perserveres in going mainstream with virtually each and every d*mn dunderhead around the block seems to peddle around a few volumes of superficial action-centered, monotonous "World's Most Popular" Series', proclaiming them to stand in a "whole 'nother plain" from all others, which is only serving to make their ever-so-ignorant viewpoints more and more feasible by the minute, and often traducing me to such extent it grows threadbare at times. That might have rubbed off as a tad acrid or just "elitist crap"-natured, but I had to vent it out.

To avoid deviating from the verbatim focus....

These are all the ones (in memory) that I've read for the past few months or so:

20th Century Boys, Akira, Arm of the Kannon(Birth), Bandit King Jing..or some ****, Basilisk, *******!, Battle Royale, Berserk, Black Cat, Blade of the Immortal, Bleach(Soul Society arc only), Chobits, Chrono Crusade, Death Note(the first arc only), Digimon Adventure 01 V-Tamer, Dragon Ball, Dr. Slump(makes me fall on my *** laughing), Evil's Return, FLCL(Furi Curi), Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Panic!, Fushigi Yuugi, GantZ, GetBackers, Gokusen, Great Teacher Onizuka, Gunslinger Girl, Haijime no Ippo, Hakuto no Ken(and all others), Immortal Rain, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Lament of the Lamb, Love Hina, Mars, Model, Monster, MPD Psycho, Naruto(Non-Pt. 2. Hell naww.), Negima, No Need for Tenchi!, Oh! My Goddess, One Piece, Pocket Monsters Special(or Pokemon Adventures as it was known in the U.S.), Real Bout High School, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Slam Dunk, Strawberry Marshmellow, Tokyo Anazukin, Trigun/Maximum, Vampire Game, Vampire Princess Miyu, Vegabond, Yu-Gi-Oh!(first 7 Tankoubon), Zoids: Chaotic/New Century, Zombie Hunter, etc..my favorites list goes on for miles. (remaining list pending)

Needless to say, I was a pretty avid fan of manga these past half a decade that I've been "twisted" into it, but now I've (though still left for debate somewhat) sort of moved on, to put it concisely. Haven't read a new one in several weeks, meh..

zonic the hedgehog
18th September 2006, 6:32 AM
^I tend to take breaks from manga as well.
I don't read chapters EVERY day that I've downloaded, just when I feel like it.

Although I'm somewhat of a mainstreamist, I can get into anything I can get my hands on, as long as it seems decent.

Personally, I don't think I've ever read crappy manga before (now if you mean a manga that was once 'good and respectable' and turned 'crap', then that's a whole different story, I can relate to that), so I don't hold the bar up too high.

If you do, you'll set yourself up for disappointment. But hey, being disappointed and looking for true quality is what elitists do.

On another topic--Gah, Naruto has been rather shitty lately (Japanese Jump releases), though. Nothing like it was in its prime (From the beginning to just after the Chunin exams). I hope Kishimoto stops pulling things out of his a** soon. :'(

More Deidara and Tobi, plzkthnxuvrymuch.

Gatsunoken
18th September 2006, 7:00 AM
I leapt off the Naruto bandwagon once they hit the end of the Chuunin Exam arc. That is not to say that there was anything spectacular or even of consequence in place before they began deviating from the verbatim and detiorated to the stereotypical Shounen Action Series, often with striking or rather vague resemblance and references to Dragon Ball. The Tsunade and Retrieve Sasuke arcs respectively were...erm..deplorable at best for the former, halfway salubrious for the latter, and...the so-called "Part II" era...nauseating reminescent of GT. Big time. Hell, I'm not as into Shounen, much less a specific brand(Jump being an example), as I used to, yet I could name more than my fair share of titles that dwarf this one by far. It started off somewhat impetus-inducing at first(at least in the manga), but fell into a deep slump like it fell off a cliff. The anime made quite an attempt to ameliorate upon this schmuck at first..but due to many of the innate, rigid structure of restrictions that the anime(or any other adaptation for that matter) had to endure, it ultimately turned out a splitting image of the atrocity that is Toei's Dragon Ball trilogy. Now, as for the fillers...I'd rather not get into that. To put it concisely: "Tony the Tiger Mizuki was the last nail in the coffin." xP.

Haritoise
18th September 2006, 8:10 PM
Saiyuki. I have the first series NEARLY COMPLETE, I'm just missing Volume 9, and it's like, nowhere to be found.

EvilDave
18th September 2006, 9:55 PM
I'm reading Shonen Jump right now

Flame Haze SnS
18th September 2006, 11:55 PM
I'm currently reading Mahoromatic Vol.5 right now...

jeff1624
21st September 2006, 6:45 AM
Gantz

I'm really surprised Gantz isn't popular, It kicks *** IMO.

That Scary Clefairy
22nd September 2006, 2:39 AM
Gantz

I'm really surprised Gantz isn't popular, It kicks *** IMO.

more popular than you think. Just not around in this forum but go to other anime forums/community and it's well known.

Fallen Guardian
30th September 2006, 1:52 AM
Just started a new series. Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days. So far I like it, another side to NGE with a much less emo Shinji, just because of that fact alone I like it. But seriously, it's not bad.

Vycksta
1st October 2006, 1:59 PM
Vampire Game volume 1. Why there are 9 pages of Tokyo Mew Mew in it however... confuses me greatly.

dabou
4th October 2006, 1:54 PM
Mostly Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hikaru no Go, Shaman King, One piece, Gin tama, Black Cat, Eyesheild 21, Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2.

Frankie-chan
5th October 2006, 4:59 AM
Eh...The main ones I'm reading now are Fullmetal Alchemist: Volume 9, and Naruto: Volume 11.

Tomoyo Daidouji
5th October 2006, 12:35 PM
I'm currently reading 'TSUBASA: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE'. Waiting for Volume Fifteen to be released in Singapore.

deoxys_attack_mode
6th October 2006, 2:22 AM
Rave Master (chapter 172), Naruto (chapter 327), and I should pick up One Piece again (chapter 72).

Azalia Leafsong
6th October 2006, 3:21 AM
I'm currently reading Gundam The Origin volume 3.

Umi Mizuno
6th October 2006, 5:48 AM
I'm reading Kare Kano volume 20

Hoshika
6th October 2006, 9:16 AM
I'm currently reading D.Gray-man volume 4 onwards and NARUTO volumes 10 and 11.

Aquarelle
7th October 2006, 6:39 AM
I've just finished reading the first volume of Naruto and Pokemon adventures/pokespecial, and have gone on to start Volume two of Pokemon adventures.

~Aquarelle

doomgamer
7th October 2006, 8:23 AM
I'm reading the Shaman king's volumes

Kira Yamato
7th October 2006, 10:30 AM
Manga Series I Am Reading At the Moment

- Full Metal Panic!
- Full Moon
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray

kawaii*ninja
7th October 2006, 3:01 PM
A couple days ago, i started to read "Flame of recca" And im on book 18.
I reccamend it >.<

TheTriss
7th October 2006, 9:23 PM
InuYasha, Rurouni Kenshin, and Zatch Bell

Lilrickyr
7th October 2006, 10:02 PM
FMA,Naruto,Bleach and .Hack//Legend of the Twilight
;376;

Flame Haze SnS
8th October 2006, 4:32 AM
I'm reading Negima! Vo.1 as of now.

MayRules
8th October 2006, 1:21 PM
I'm currently reading One Piece and Naruto.

Flame Haze SnS
8th October 2006, 9:59 PM
I'm currently reading Mahoromatic Vol.7 right now.

Ugobama
8th October 2006, 10:11 PM
In the past few months i got volumes 1 and 2 of Zatch Bell from the mall. I cant wait till we go back for winter clothes. Then I'll be able to get volume 3. Heh.

KyonKyon
9th October 2006, 11:59 AM
chrno crusade, meru puri and waiting for daisuke moriyama's new novel 'world embryo'

lyder
9th October 2006, 12:20 PM
One Piece...

Po!sonRose
9th October 2006, 4:44 PM
Right now I't Naruto and FMA, and if it counts the Halo Graphic Novel

Battra
9th October 2006, 5:40 PM
Bleach and Buso Renkin

That Scary Clefairy
9th October 2006, 11:13 PM
Just read Train Man( the one Viz liscensed) and I have to say, I love it. Especially all those internet people encourageing the main character into a date. it's so funny and I like the art style. Has a nice tone and simplity to it yet it attract me well.

I also got Cain Saga, and Daphine in the Brilliant Blue which I will be reading.

Sybot
10th October 2006, 10:45 PM
I've been reading Hellsing online, but I'm now planning to have my parents buy me it (or at least as many volumes as they are willing) for christmas.

striker
10th October 2006, 10:47 PM
naruto chapter 326

deoxys_attack_mode
10th October 2006, 10:49 PM
Inu-Yasha chapter 11.

TheGhostRevolution
10th October 2006, 11:49 PM
I'm reading currently...
Buso Renkin, Naruto, Bleach, Gantz, Pita-Ten, MxO, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist,.Hack//G.U., To-LOVE-Ru(ecchi) and Girls Saurus DX (ecchi)
Finished a lot more, but since this is as of now I wont post them.

-;200;

Tomoyo Daidouji
11th October 2006, 2:48 PM
Currently reading....

X - CLAMP - Volume 5, 6, 7, 8

That Scary Clefairy
11th October 2006, 4:29 PM
just finish reading Cain Saga. look good and interesting. Now reading Daphine of the Brilliant Blue.

BattleFranky~40
11th October 2006, 4:32 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist
Welcome to the NHK
Eyeshield 21

gligirl
12th October 2006, 5:00 PM
i'm currently reading death note.

zonic the hedgehog
12th October 2006, 6:14 PM
Currently reading the following:

D. Grayman (volume 6)
Fruits Basket (volume 12)
Fairy Tail (Chapter 8)
Naruto (chapter 327)

Tis' all.

Vycksta
13th October 2006, 1:01 AM
Alice 19th volume 4. I love this series so much re-reading it over and over until I get new manga suits me fine.

Lint
13th October 2006, 3:05 AM
A friend is having me read Negima. My little brother keeps thinks i'm reading porn though...

Hagane_Gir
13th October 2006, 12:25 PM
I'm reading:
Fruits Basket (vol 20)
Fullmetal Alchemist (vol 8)
Deathnote (vol 8)

Wow..I'm not reading much...

Alphonse Elric
13th October 2006, 1:05 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist volume 7
One Piece volume 12
Naruto volume 36

pokemondude
13th October 2006, 5:01 PM
yu-gi-oh gx of course oh and pokemoN!

Tomoyo Daidouji
14th October 2006, 6:37 AM
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Volume 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.

shinigami13
14th October 2006, 7:51 PM
Well I finished reading Death Note and Neon Genesis Evangelion so now I'm reading Naruto, Bleach and I just got the japanese volumes of Yu-Gi-Oh GX

Spookz
15th October 2006, 5:32 PM
Alice 19th volume 4. I love this series so much re-reading it over and over until I get new manga suits me fine.
That was my first manga. ^_^ I never finished it though, it's on my to-read list. ._.;;

As of now.. I just picked up the first volume of the Neon Genesis Evangelion series, so I plan to continue with that; of course I'm also working on Hellsing, bit by bit as the new chapters come out. >_>;

ElricSis97
15th October 2006, 6:13 PM
I am right now reading Full Metal Volume 6. I don't remember the chapter. I am also reading chobits 1 and 3. I just finished Mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch a few days ago.

Vycksta
15th October 2006, 6:47 PM
That was my first manga. ^_^ I never finished it though, it's on my to-read list. ._.;;Trust me, it's well worth finishing.

Now reading DearS again. Hey, I don't care if it's hated.

Kingudora
15th October 2006, 7:00 PM
one piece
DNAngel

Taylor Ray
22nd October 2006, 6:04 PM
I just got the whole manga thing i have just been watching the anime but now i'm reading naruto (more is on the way)

Beast is Holy
22nd October 2006, 8:07 PM
Naruto - Chapter 328

I started reading the first volume of Bleach as well, but I kinda drifted out of it

Catalyst
23rd October 2006, 5:23 AM
Black Cat, though I'm reading Viz publications, read volumes 1-4. Pretty good so far.

WolfCyber
23rd October 2006, 5:25 AM
Lets see, there's Bleach, Ranma 1/2, Naruto, and my never-ending quest to finish my GTO collection.

Sailor Universe
23rd October 2006, 9:26 PM
I'm reading far too many series too keep track of them all right now. Those that I read the most are:
Shaman King
Fullmetal Alchemist
Bleach
Saiyuki Reload
Genshiken

Judai-and-sho
23rd October 2006, 9:53 PM
Im reading all Jump titles, but the only one that Im caught up with Japan in, is One Piece.

Neko Godot
23rd October 2006, 9:56 PM
Reading Zatch Bell, Fruits Basket, Negima, and Naruto. Also read a bunch of random volumes of other stuff as well.

gligirl
25th October 2006, 7:26 AM
naruto, mpd pyscho & i've just started reading dragon ball.

Vycksta
25th October 2006, 9:02 PM
Vampire Game volumes 4 and 5. My friend lent them to me when I visited her last weekend.

Sachiko
28th October 2006, 1:03 AM
Here we go:

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium World
Hikaru no Go
One Piece
GALS!
Ultra Cute
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
Pichi Pichi Pitch

I am in the middle of all these stories!!! It's torture!!! I have NO MONEY right now (I wonder why?), so I'm at a cliffhanger in ALL of them!! Except for YGO, which I've already watched the anime for...

Of course, this does not count the few series I've already finished. I have >50 graphic novels... -__-U

Flame Haze SnS
29th October 2006, 12:32 AM
Reading Negima! Vol.1 (I need to get more volumes next month, which is in few days)

undisputed_seraphim
29th October 2006, 11:13 AM
Right now I'm reading...

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (15)
Yu-Gi-Oh! R (3)
Fullmetal Alchemist (14)

Yeah... that's about it, really. All my other manga are done with already.

HK
31st October 2006, 3:49 AM
Dance till Tomorrow: Reading a manga with sex and harem elements has never felt better. Love the somewhat old school style art and the comedy, and unlike other romance series with some aforementioned harem elements, the characters are actually quite interesting and believable.

BattleFranky~40
31st October 2006, 3:50 AM
Highschool of the Dead- Zombies. Cute girl. Baseball bats. What's not to like?

Vycksta
3rd November 2006, 12:05 AM
Pita-Ten once again. So it's not to everyone's taste... oh well, I don't care.

zonic the hedgehog
3rd November 2006, 3:56 AM
Currently reading Shamo Volume 2 and Ouran Host Club Volume 3.

Both mangas (especially Shamo) are teh smexx. <3

Taylor Ray
4th November 2006, 3:53 PM
Im reading MAR would have bought hikaru no go but they only had volume one then 4.

Flame Haze SnS
4th November 2006, 9:02 PM
I'm currently read Negima! Vol.2 right now.

spellcaster
5th November 2006, 1:43 PM
I'm reading Hikaru no go, zatch bell, naruto and yu yu hakusho.

MarshtompMan
11th November 2006, 9:20 PM
Im reading Naruto, One Piece, Yu-gi-oh, and Pokemon.

Luke Groundwalker
12th November 2006, 5:37 AM
Berserk, Pokemon Adventure, and I'll be reading FMA when the chapter 65 scanlations come out.

Catalyst
12th November 2006, 5:21 PM
Highschool of the Dead- Zombies. Cute girl. Baseball bats. What's not to like?

I actually started reading that. >_>

Kamek24
12th November 2006, 5:44 PM
Right now I'm just reading Naruto.

Shadow Ichigo
12th November 2006, 5:50 PM
I'm reading Kingdom Hearts right now and the story is getting good too and hilarious XD. Also I'm reading Chain of Memories on the computer.

Cheese
12th November 2006, 8:00 PM
Right now i'm only reading Ghost Hunt (Evil Spirit series in manga form) and Flame of Recca (OMG Kaoru's cute!). Actually, i'm NOT reading manga right now, i'm waiting for the next volumes of both to come out... *starts crying*

Megg Lavender
12th November 2006, 8:03 PM
I'm kinda reading Aishiteruze Baby. ^^;

Super-Staff
12th November 2006, 11:02 PM
Actually, just today I picked up a new manga called Law of Ueki! I wasn't able to find the first volume, so I just got the second. Wow! The series was better than I expected. The art reminds me of a mix of One Piece and Shaman King, plus a dash of Gash Bell (plus, the story elements also remind me of those three series in some ways). Yeah, it's a pretty cool read so far.

Sapphire Skitty
13th November 2006, 1:27 AM
I just finished Tokyo Mew Mew: A La Mode. So, I'm currently trying to finish the rest of the TMM series.

Luke Groundwalker
13th November 2006, 2:22 AM
Well, right now, I'm currently beginning to read Angel Sanctuary.

Catalyst
13th November 2006, 3:01 PM
You are aware that is Yaoi? And next time you're on MSN, link me. >_>

Black Cat volume 5 and Zetman. 8D

Alkaide
13th November 2006, 7:33 PM
I'm reading One Piece, Naruto, and Zatch Bell.

That Scary Clefairy
13th November 2006, 9:02 PM
You are aware that is Yaoi? And next time you're on MSN, link me. >_>

Black Cat volume 5 and Zetman. 8D

volume 5 was pretty neat. kinda got things rolling here.

Umi Mizuno
13th November 2006, 10:49 PM
Kindaichi Case Files: Volume 8 No Noose is Good Noose

Pokepal
13th November 2006, 11:05 PM
.Hack and some Trigun Maximum.

akane_rose
15th November 2006, 3:29 AM
rose: I'm currently reading the Kingdom Hearts Series.

shadow_flygon
15th November 2006, 3:31 AM
Reading the Naruto Mangas

FireKero!
15th November 2006, 3:44 AM
Right now, I'm reading:

Yugioh:Duelist
Yugioh R
Yugioh GX
Yugioh:Millenium World
Yugioh
One Piece
Naruto II
Nana
Yotsuba&!
Death Note (How to Read Thirteen)

Good series. Getting tired of the Yugimen though, so I might replace them with like, Chobits or something.

Vycksta
15th November 2006, 3:56 PM
Kingdom Hearts.

Shadow Chaos
15th November 2006, 9:23 PM
I am currently reading Rave Master and One Piece!!

Tsuriai
15th November 2006, 9:54 PM
The only Manga i'm reading right now is Rurouni Kenshin (up to Vol.9). It's my favourite one, but i know of others like Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist and i've played the game but not read the manga of Kingdom Hearts!

Burning Effigy
16th November 2006, 3:45 AM
I am reading Shaman king, Naruto, Bleach, and +Anima

Erus Black Mage
16th November 2006, 5:18 AM
Sailor Moon

(Found it somewhere, decided to read it)

Gily
18th November 2006, 10:11 PM
im reading

Naruto
Bleach
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles
Mahou Sensei Negima
Tende Freeze
Elfen Lied
666 Satan
+Anima

thats about it right now.....im just waiting for updates

K3v1n
19th November 2006, 1:39 AM
I'm Reading Van Von Hunter.

ShinyManafi
19th November 2006, 2:08 AM
YGO Millenium World and YGO Duelist

CoolTrainerTerry
19th November 2006, 2:56 AM
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Vol. 1

Got it today and read it twice already. Now I have to wait till next year for Vol. 2

Goth_Guy
19th November 2006, 4:04 AM
:) All yaoi and yuri, please do not be offended. If you people have any good recomendations than please do tell me what I sould start reading. :)

TigerClaw
20th November 2006, 3:17 AM
I'm currently reading D.Gray-man and FullMetal Alchemist.

Bryony
20th November 2006, 11:11 AM
Arcana volume 3.

mrbrightside69
20th November 2006, 9:35 PM
As of now i am currently reading the dragon ball series for the umptenth tim, Inuyasha, shaman king and yu gi oh millinium world

+Rhapsody+
21st November 2006, 4:39 AM
I am currently reading Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 10, Saikano, and Death Note.

Along with the other series I own.

All yaoi and yuri, please do not be offended. If you people have any good recomendations than please do tell me what I sould start reading.

Goth Guy, I am here to proudly informing you that I am a yaoi fangirl. XP If you have any recommendations, PM me.

Luke Groundwalker
21st November 2006, 8:21 AM
More Berserk. Volume 20. Trying to get to the latest chapter.

And Zetman Chapter 68, 69, and 70.

And some Star Wars manga I just ordered on the net. First three volumes of Episode IV. It's some good stuff, considering it mixes two of my favorite things so well: manga and Star Wars.

Wired
21st November 2006, 4:17 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! volume 5, Shaman King volume 4 & 5 and Naruto volume 1 & 2.

Flame Haze SnS
27th November 2006, 3:00 AM
I'm read Negima! Vol.3 as of now.

ElvenBayleefBoy
27th November 2006, 3:43 AM
Naruto. DUH!!

Shadow Ichigo
30th November 2006, 5:11 AM
Reading Megaman.EXE vol 6 and 7. its awesome XD. And reading some Shonen Jump Mangas.

Chelc
1st December 2006, 10:34 PM
NANA, Paradise Kiss, and Absolute Boyfriend.

Goth_Guy
5th December 2006, 4:18 AM
I am currently reading Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 10, Saikano, and Death Note.

Along with the other series I own.

Goth Guy, I am here to proudly informing you that I am a yaoi fangirl. XP If you have any recommendations, PM me.

Yay!!!!! I love you. Also you have good taste in manga.

+Rhapsody+
5th December 2006, 4:22 AM
XD

As for my taste in manga, I choose titles that I find are high in quality. But I occasionally do choose titles I personally like.

Anyways, currently, I am reading Saikano volume 6, Black Cat volume 5, and Chrono Crusade volume 2. Just purchased those.

Erus Black Mage
5th December 2006, 2:27 PM
The Prince of Tennis

Sailor Universe
6th December 2006, 7:52 PM
I'm currently reading Shaman King, Eyeshield 21, Kimagure Orange Road and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Flame Haze SnS
8th December 2006, 6:42 AM
I'm reading Negima! Vol.1 right now.

Rätsel Feinschmecker
9th December 2006, 1:44 AM
Currently reading Ouran High School Host Club vol. 4 and 5. First manga I've picked up since Love Hina a couple years ago, haha. It's pretty amusing so far.

Flame Haze SnS
12th December 2006, 9:54 PM
I'm reading Negima! Vol.4 as of now.

P-fan
15th December 2006, 7:37 PM
I'm now reading Monster!

That Scary Clefairy
16th December 2006, 1:50 AM
I'm now reading Monster!

Like it? It's really good series.

I just read Train Man vol 2(Viz one) and Grenadier vol 2. that I got today.

Illusionist_Kirby
16th December 2006, 6:31 AM
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories volume 1. I bought it from the bookstore today.

tyranofreak
16th December 2006, 6:42 AM
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories volume 1. I bought it from the bookstore today.

I'm reading Kingdom Hearts as well. And I'm also reading Death Note Vol.9, Naruto Vol. 12, and Black Cat Vol.6.

tyranofreak
16th December 2006, 6:42 AM

I'm reading Kingdom Hearts as well. And I'm also reading Death Note Vol.9, Naruto Vol. 12, and Black Cat Vol.6.

SOS! Its Not Healthy..
16th December 2006, 7:33 AM
Bored, but currently and slowly catching up I'm reading Midori Days Vol. 3, Berserk Vol. 2, and Kingdom Hearts: Chain Memories Vol. 1. Thats all, and actually it surprise me that Kingdom Hearts had its own manga.

zonic the hedgehog
17th December 2006, 1:48 AM
Futari Ecchi, chapter 49--
:D <-- my face always looks like this when I read this manga. XD

Others include:

Yotsubato (Yotsuba&) (just started volume 2...)
Naruto (chapter 335)
Fruits Basket (checked-out volume 16 from the library...)
Highschool of the Dead (chapter 4... jeez, takes forever for ch 5 to be released...)
Keroro Gunsou/Sgt. Frog (just bought Volume 10 and started reading it...)

I don't own any of these manga (except Keroro. Keroro is WORTH OWNING). Fruits Basket I always check-out from a local library because they have the latest releases on that series (since it circulates well, I suppose).

The others I download and read on my computer or my PSP.

That Scary Clefairy
17th December 2006, 3:58 AM
Futari Ecchi, chapter 49--
:D <-- my face always looks like this when I read this manga. XD

WTF?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? Where the hell you get up to that chapter? where you download your Futari Ecchi?!?!? Let me know as soon as possible. I love that series!