PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! Sneak Peak Question

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
4th August 2006, 4:47 PM
Hey! as we all know the Yugioh Power of the Duelist sneak peaks are tommorow and the day after, and this question has been on my mind for a while:
To Go, do you have to register somewhere, or can/Do you just turn up?

Judai Yuki
4th August 2006, 5:21 PM
You can just show up and pay them 20 or 25$ and get 6 packs, a little manga book, and Hidden Soldiers.

-Judai

4th August 2006, 5:35 PM
so you just show up?

shame ones in Europe don't have the Hidden Soldiers...

Judai Yuki
4th August 2006, 5:42 PM
You just show up and pay then you get registered.Shame Hidden Soldiers sucks.

-Judai

4th August 2006, 5:56 PM
shame the first sneak peak I have a chance to go to dosen't have the card in Europe T_T

and shame I just recently spent all my money on the Cyber Dragon fusions and Powerbond T_T

So, you show up, THEN register? so, how do you register?

[/questionsgalore]

Judai Yuki
4th August 2006, 5:58 PM
You gotta write down your name and all this jazz I believe.

-Judai

Aquadon
5th August 2006, 1:49 AM
You gotta write down your name and all this jazz I believe.

-Judai

Yeah, you put it all on a card for them to put in the UDE Database, and then your all registered into UDE. all you need to do is use that # for all other UDE events. You register right as you enter the place.

Shame I don't have a ride.

Raito
5th August 2006, 3:25 AM
I'd get there at early as possible, as that line grows, fast.

Judai Yuki
5th August 2006, 3:28 AM
Yep i'm gonna try to be out at 9 or 10.

-Judai

hi 5
5th August 2006, 4:10 AM
What time does it start?

Judai Yuki
5th August 2006, 4:35 AM
10AM I believe but I think the time is different via areas.

-Judai

5th August 2006, 11:33 AM
okay, thanks! Now all I gotta do is either try and get my mum to take me to the POTD sneak peak, or wait til the next one!

Mikau
6th August 2006, 2:07 AM
Too bad I can't get a ride due to my mom getting no sleep. Oh well, I guess there is always next time.

Aquadon
6th August 2006, 10:47 PM
Well, I've heard some interesting things that happened at the Sneak Peek!! We got people pulling a bunch of Crimeratechs, and someone pulled a Crush Card as their Promo card!! UDE is in trouble now!!

Mikau
7th August 2006, 7:41 AM
Lucky little b*astards. I wish I could have been there.

Judai Yuki
7th August 2006, 4:25 PM
I didnt end up going but....my friends went there looking for me and found that I wasn't there so went to our duelist league and have me everything they pulled.:) Except for the ULT Chimera they sold for 10$. :(

-Judai

Aquadon
8th August 2006, 2:16 AM
I didnt end up going but....my friends went there looking for me and found that I wasn't there so went to our duelist league and have me everything they pulled.:) Except for the ULT Chimera they sold for 10$. :(

-Judai

$10? Wow, I wish I saw that...

I didn't go either, but I'm gonna get alot of POTD packs when I go off on the 15th.

Judai Yuki
8th August 2006, 2:39 AM
o.0 They are released on the 15th.I thought it was the 19th or 20th.

-Judai

Aquadon
9th August 2006, 11:25 PM
o.0 They are released on the 15th.I thought it was the 19th or 20th.

-Judai

Err.... To rephrase, I'm going to TRY to get some when I go off, or maybe on the Tax-Free Holiday in MA (12-13). I'm just hoping places have them.

From what I've heard though, they're coming out on the 17th.

Mikau
10th August 2006, 6:17 PM
POTD is coming out everywhere on the 17th right.

Judai Yuki
10th August 2006, 6:42 PM
Well every pack that came out before came out 2 weeks after their prerelease so I would've thought the 19th or 20th.

-Judai

Haruka's Swimsuit
10th August 2006, 8:42 PM

-Judai

$10? There were roughly seven Chimeratechs pulled at the Sneak Preview I went to and people were quite desperate for them.
Sadly, I didn't really get anything good- Future Fusion, Aqua Dolphin, Flare Scarab.
I pulled Dreadguy at the last Sneak Preview, but traded him pretty quickly.