PDA

View Full Version : If Pokemon D/P is playable...

johnny139
4th August 2006, 9:17 PM
On PBD, then do you think battles could transfer to the game? For example, you're on Route #, and you meet a Pidgey (just an example). On your DS and on your TV, you can watch the fight. The DS would be the control, and when the battle is over the screen goes black, or something.

Is it a good idea?

ditto-mew45
4th August 2006, 9:18 PM
Nah its too complecated i think

johnny139
4th August 2006, 9:26 PM
I wouldn't think so. It just transfers the data to PBR. Should be pretty simple.

Cucco-Cojiro
4th August 2006, 9:27 PM
Doesn't sound too complicated, they would need backgrounds for different areas (forest, cave, gym,) but I don't think that's hard to do. Good idea.

GetThunderStruck
4th August 2006, 10:23 PM
I'd really like that.

...and it seems pretty easy.

Psyboy
4th August 2006, 10:42 PM
It would be cool we just have to wait

Expert Socky
4th August 2006, 11:21 PM
They should definately do that.

Psyboy
4th August 2006, 11:22 PM
Pokemon Gym battles in 3D anyone?

johnny139
5th August 2006, 12:18 AM
Trainer models would be the only difficulty. Over 100 3D models would be fairly hard to make.

Meganium Ex
5th August 2006, 12:21 AM
...why don't they just save the memory for something useful that might actually add more content to the game? I'm not saying your idea is bad, johnny139, but imo saving memory for something better that could legenthen the game would be more useful than you idea

johnny139
5th August 2006, 12:51 AM
Well if this is a Stadium Game (which I hope and belive) than there won't be much but battling. Why not pad out D/P with it?

Meganium Ex
5th August 2006, 1:08 AM
The main site describes it as a stadium game with RPG elements. Which means it'll have a lot more content than the old stadium games

The Scizor Master
5th August 2006, 3:38 AM
its 2 weird, they wouldnt do sumthin like that

Meganium Ex
5th August 2006, 3:44 AM
Its not weird, just unessacary

Jiggy37
5th August 2006, 10:46 PM
Trainer models would be the only difficulty. Over 100 3D models would be fairly hard to make.Trainer models wouldn't be as hard to do as the Pokemon, though, since they've got similar body structures and proportions.
And there aren't that many different trainer types, anyway. Look at Emerald: eight gym leaders, the Elite 4, the champion, the rival, the two main characters, cooltrainers, black belt/battle girl, lass, lady/rich boy, picnickers, bug catcher, psychics, triathletes, dragon tamer, expert, Pokemon breeders, swimmers, beauty, tubers, hex maniac, ruin maniac, bug maniac, camper, kindler, youngster, school kids, fisherman, sailor, gentleman, Pokemaniac, Pokefan, hiker, Pokemon rangers, collector, ninja boy, parasol lady, guitarist, bird keeper, aroma lady, twins, Jr. and Sr., young couple, the reporters... That's only 65 right there (69 if you count the twins, etc. as two each), and I don't think I'm missing much if anything.