View Full Version : Gadgets confirmed

Ragnarok
5th August 2006, 10:06 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/magnumcyclonex/page209.jpg

I better get more respect around here now

and AGD effect

SD10-JP001 Antique Gear Dragon
Earth/Machine/8/3000/2000
When you tribute summon this card, and if a sacrafice is one of the following cards this card gains the following effect:
Green Gadget: During a battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's lifepoints.
Red Gadget: ?
Yellow Gadget: ?
(Effect might not be 100% correct for now)

King Wulfharth
5th August 2006, 10:25 AM
are you serious these been on the web for about a 6 months when i saw them and a site already has the thing so you can pre-order those cards

Judai Yuki
5th August 2006, 4:01 PM
^^ Well then it was fake because this was just confirmed.

-Judai

Dimensaur
7th August 2006, 6:14 AM
The gadgets are good. Its actually kinda nice to know we are getting these, since the next set sucks and all.

FireKero!
7th August 2006, 6:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/magnumcyclonex/page209.jpg

I better get more respect around here now

and AGD effect

SD10-JP001 Antique Gear Dragon
Earth/Machine/8/3000/2000
When you tribute summon this card, and if a sacrafice is one of the following cards this card gains the following effect:
Green Gadget: During a battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's lifepoints.
Red Gadget: ?
Yellow Gadget: ?
(Effect might not be 100% correct for now)

I swear man.

If you can't get respect on Pojo, what makes you think you're gonna get it here?

You didn't even post the entire effect for the card. If you did, more people would've acknowledge you. But guess what? If you don't post proof, then it's (the news) as good as ****.

But thois is the confirmed effect. The other two effects do burn damage.

Ragnarok
9th August 2006, 10:53 AM
I swear man.

If you can't get respect on Pojo, what makes you think you're gonna get it here?

You didn't even post the entire effect for the card. If you did, more people would've acknowledge you. But guess what? If you don't post proof, then it's (the news) as good as ****.

But thois is the confirmed effect. The other two effects do burn damage.

SD10-JP001
Antique Gear Giant Dragon
Attribute: EARTH
Type: Machine/Effect
Level 8
ATK/3000 DEF/2000
If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Magic or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If you Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 of the following monsters, this card gets the appropriate effect:
- Green Gadget: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.
- Red Gadget: If this card battles a monster, inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.
- Yellow Gadget: When this card destroys your opponent's monster as a result of battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.
Ultra Rare

SD10-JP(003?)
Antique Gear Engineer
Attribute: EARTH
Type: Machine/Effect
Level 5
ATK/1500 DEF/1500
Negate the effect of a Trap Card that targets this 1 card and destroy it. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle and sends it to the Graveyard, destroy 1 Magic or Trap Card on the field. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Magic or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.
Common

SD10-JP0??
Antique Gear Repair Shop
Normal Magic Card
Select 1 monster in your Graveyard that includes "Antique Gear" in its card name and add it to your hand.
Common

this is confirmed BTW and how do you know I am a memeber of pojo

Aquadon
9th August 2006, 11:10 PM
this is confirmed BTW and how do you know I am a memeber of pojo

Because, Sena, first off, your tournament thing in your Banner has that name. Second, you posted the EXACT same thing in the Gossip Forum on Pojo.

Also, Red Gadget Stronhold, and a few other new Antique Gear cards have been confirmed as well, including Antique Gear Bomb used by Chronos in the Triangle Duel. Pretty sweet, huh?

Ragnarok
9th August 2006, 11:39 PM
Because, Sena, first off, your tournament thing in your Banner has that name. Second, you posted the EXACT same thing in the Gossip Forum on Pojo.

Also, Red Gadget Stronhold, and a few other new Antique Gear cards have been confirmed as well, including Antique Gear Bomb used by Chronos in the Triangle Duel. Pretty sweet, huh?

I been pwned LOL

anyways I forgot to add that that info,thanks for reminding me

and speaking of tournys,do you want to join

FireKero!
11th August 2006, 1:07 AM

Exactly.

Stronghold and Gear Bomb is gonna be in here as well? Wow. 8 new cards for machine decks and 11 new cards for TCG. Amazing! :D

Aquadon
11th August 2006, 8:15 PM
Exactly.

Stronghold and Gear Bomb is gonna be in here as well? Wow. 8 new cards for machine decks and 11 new cards for TCG. Amazing! :D

I'm gonna post what the Antique Gear Spells do in the TV show. Granted that these are unconfirmed, but they'd be decent as is:

Antique Gear Bomb
Normal Spell
Select 1 monster on your side of the field with "Antique Gear" in it's card name. Inflict Damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half of the selected monsters ATK.

Antique Gear Hand
Equipment Spell
This card can only be equipped to a monster that has "Antique Gear" in its card name. At the end of the Battle Phase when the equipped monster attacked, you can destroy 1 monster on your opponents side of the field.

Antique Gear Tank
Equipment Spell
This card can only be equipped to a monster that has "Antique Gear" in its card name. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 600 points. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, deal 600 points of damage to your opponents Life Points.

I can see those people who run Reversal Quiz OTK's running a few of the Tanks, and Bomb might be a cool burn card. NOTE: These are UNCONFIRMED effects.

I posted this on Pojo, so I'll post it here. Read the note at the end of the quote though, as it says A LOT.

Raito
11th August 2006, 8:30 PM
I'm glad I don't go on Pojo anymore. ;)

SL93, advertising outside of sig is a bannable offense.

Finally they are confirmed. It's been too long if you ask me. It might be too late for them, imo. Kind of like Ancient Lamp and Vorse Raider.

Ragnarok
11th August 2006, 10:17 PM
I'm glad I don't go on Pojo anymore. ;)

SL93, advertising outside of sig is a bannable offense.

Finally they are confirmed. It's been too long if you ask me. It might be too late for them, imo. Kind of like Ancient Lamp and Vorse Raider.

how am I advertising I am posting to say they are confirmed,and I still go on pojo

Raito
11th August 2006, 11:08 PM
and speaking of tournys,do you want to join
Rest my case

FireKero!
14th August 2006, 12:58 AM
Thanks Light. Man....an Antique Gear deck. Zis Wicked!

cheekie3
16th August 2006, 3:41 PM
i'm prberly going to get 3 of these structure decks just for the gadgets, good thing they are all out at once, and easy for me to get, but shame to see them come out in common, would have liked to see some ultimate rare gadgets

onix lord
31st August 2006, 8:18 AM
I love Antique Gear Dragon's effect. I'm definitely going to get this deck. I also can't wait for the Gadget's. Man, now reading about these new cards have made me all excited.

The Requiem
31st August 2006, 6:21 PM
Im getting a couple of these for Enemy Controllers. Nuff said.