Accuracy:100
PP:5
Extra effect:User faints afterwards.

---

Past Move Rates:

Leech Seed-9.09

K-os
5th August 2006, 5:12 PM
Explosion is a weird move, but if used correctly, its a killer.

id give it a 85.5

~K-os~

Russian May
5th August 2006, 5:14 PM
Yep, I agree, it's really weird, but in extreme situations it could be really handy.
I give it 8.0

mewfanforlife
5th August 2006, 6:37 PM
5 it can help you in a tight spot but it usually isn't worth sacrificing a Pokemon.

TogeticTheRuler
6th August 2006, 12:32 AM
9.5,Use it correctly and itll be ur victory,watched a video and snorlax pwned and killed Lugia,explosian rules cuz if ur pokemons about to die,itll just die,itll use explosion as itll die anyway so itll make the most of it

starterlover1
6th August 2006, 1:02 AM
I give it an 8. The reason is because it is usually a gauranteed kill, but:

The opponent could predict and switch to a steel/rock type, which have high defense.

The enemy could switch 2 a ghost type.
The enemy could beat ur pokemon b4 you use it.

Aquarelle
6th August 2006, 1:07 AM
Hmm... I'll give it an 8.5
I like explosion, it can really come in handy in sticky situations. 250 base power is just awesome. :)

The only bad part about it is of course that you faint afterwards, but since the attack is so powerful, your foe is most likely going to faint. (Unless they have amazing defense, a resitence to normal, or you have horid attack power. :p) And in the event that your opponent survives the explosion, well, you've wasted a team member. O_O

But explosion's still one of my most favourite moves.

~Sirnight~
6th August 2006, 1:13 AM
8.5 I'd give it. When used with high attack or it can also be used kamakazy style when your Poke's in the red zone.

Stillthough, must be used correctly under the right circumstances, like with a Snorlax or Metagross. Too bad it cna't hit Rock or Steel hard enough.

Orion-Sama
6th August 2006, 2:34 AM
Explosion is the best last resort Move there is. Not to mention an outstanding threat killer. Few things are safe from its pretty much limitless wrath. A must for any Pokémon that can learn it and has a pretty decent Attack Stat. Metagross' explosion can kill ANYTHING that's not a Rock or Steel Pokémon (It can kill even Ghosts with Foresight/Odor Sleuth or use Meteor Mash against them, and Damp is really worthless for the most part.). And even then, they'll end up certainly dented.

Such an excellent Move deserves a 9/10 at least. I'll give it a 9.8/10, as there are FEW situations where it WON'T save your butt. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Orion8166/chibiakane.png~Orion-Sama

Xtra
12th August 2006, 1:41 PM
Final score-8.225

SneazzL.com
12th August 2006, 3:59 PM
Cb Boom = 10

K-os
12th August 2006, 5:34 PM
Can i make a suggestion for the next move?

Id say -Hyper Beam
-Horn Drill (or any OHKO)
-Roar/Whirlwind
-Will-O-Wisp
-Destiny Bond

You dont have to do this, they are just suggestions.

~K-os~

Warri0r
12th August 2006, 7:36 PM
If your opponent predicts the boom, and switches to Gengar or any other Ghost...then your screwed.

Smear
13th August 2006, 4:06 AM
I give it a 9, if used with prediction and at the right time it's awesome, and you're only going to use it if your guy is going to faint anyways. It's a sweet move.

Ancient Chaos
13th August 2006, 4:26 AM
2.5 if used at any time other than when you are about to faint

Raito
13th August 2006, 4:59 AM
9/10 Only really used on Trode or Golem or Gross. Gross will make good use of it and so will Golem, and It's Gross's only choice to beat Skarm without HP Fire or Thunderpunch

Kikas123
13th August 2006, 5:02 AM
I would only use Explosion in a Dire situation, but it is a cool move, but I believe if Terrorist threats on the US get worse, this move may soon dissapear(Kidding), but still I give it a 7.5

Ballade
13th August 2006, 7:57 AM
8/10 as a last resort

2/10 (and a huge lauging at) if it's the first thing out of you or your opponents move set

It's pretty good, but it's 3 biggest problems rely on: high speed (and a fairly high attack to ensure maximum damage), the oppenent NOT being a ghost (switched in or otherwise), and a steal/rock duel type, since they'd take 1/4 damage

Lie
13th August 2006, 11:43 AM
You forgot it halves opponent defence >_> it equals to 500 BP then.

snorlaxlife42
13th August 2006, 6:03 PM
i give it 8.5/10
explosion is near unstoppable when you have snorlax and use curse a couple times or exeggutor

WootyMcWoot
13th August 2006, 6:33 PM
i give it 8.5/10
explosion is near unstoppable when you have snorlax and use curse a couple times or exeggutor
Snorlax most definitely can't learn Explosion.

WhiteWizard42
13th August 2006, 7:18 PM
it can learn selfdestruct, which confuses people since most think that only explosion can be tutored.