PDA

View Full Version : The PokeShow

Riva
5th August 2006, 7:28 PM
Hey, I got inspired to do this before I began "Team Domination" from FlamingRuby's "Show" fic. I can't really think of a good ending for TD, so I'll do this for a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Show 1

*a well-dressed boy of 20 with brown hair in a light blue tux walks out on to a stage in front of a unique curtain; the left white, the right red**his name happens to be Mack*

Mack: Hello, hello, hello. And welcome to this half-hour of madness we call the PokeShow. We have some great pokemon performers. And by that, I mean actual performing pokemon, not trainers. *the auidence applaudes* Yes. And to start off today's events, here's a classic Ringo Star song! *he moves backwards as the curtains open up*

*a Bouysel is seemingly swimming under water to a very sweet tune*

Bouysel: I'd like to be under the sea. In an octopus's garden in the shade. *he notices an Octillery* Hi.

Octillery: Hi.

Bouysel: He'd let us in. Knows where we've been. In an octopus's garden in the shade. I'd ask my friends to come and see my octopus's garden with me. I'd like to be under the sea. *a Shellder unearths itself from the sandy seabed and "La-la"'s as Bouysel sings* In an octopus's garden in the shade.

Shellder: We would be warm below the storm. In our little hideaway beneath the waves. Resting our head on the seabed. In an octopus's garden in the shade.

Bouysel and Shellder: We would sing and dance around. Because we know we can't be found. I'd like to be under the sea. In an octopus's garden in the shade.

*a Seel swims by and notices the two*: Hey, did you guys see the new movie out there yet? It stared Frieda-Bara-Kuda. *laughs at his own bad joke* But I think it smelt. *laughs again*

Bouysel: We would shout. And swim about. The coral that lies beneath the waves. *Shellder "la-la"'s again* Oh what joy, for every girl and boy. Knowing they're happy and they're safe. We could be so happy, you and me. With no one there to tell us what to do...

Seel:*to Bouysel* Hey, are you a friend or anemone? *laughs, then raps Shellder on the shell* Knock knock.

Shellder: Who's there?

Seel: Salmon.

Shellder: Salmon who?

Seel: *singing through laughter: Salm-enchanted evening! *laughs more*

Bouysel: Just what's the big idea?

Seel: Oh, I'm just doing this for the Hale-a-bit! *laughs louder*

Bouysel and Shellder: I'd like to be under the sea. In an octopus's garden...*both swim sideways*

*Seel is still laughing itself stupid, unknowingly have awakened a Sharpedo*

Seel: *laughing* Remember the Alamonee!

*the Sharpedo roars so loud, it sends Seel reeling forward in the water and out of sight*

Bouysel*appearing on the right of the Sharpedo* and Shellder*appearing on the left*: With you!
*scene fades to black as we go to commercial*

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, how was the first part of Show 1? Be honest.

Angel-FoX-crescent
5th August 2006, 7:50 PM
Very cute
like a circus.

greta_lover
5th August 2006, 9:45 PM
Sooooooooo cute! I LOVE cute fics!!!

chrisivy
8th August 2006, 5:45 PM
something sweet and cute! YAY!