PDA

View Full Version : Into My Mind (Rated Pg-13)

Zephyr Flare
5th August 2006, 7:50 PM
Been wanted to write this for a while and finally started the damn thing. The title is as it says, looking very much into the twisted reality that is my head and possibly explains one or too things... I'm happy to share.

You may not get this on a first read prologue wise. The reasoning is simple. I am not easy to read, I am possibly one of the most confusing people inside and out, my words remain hidden in the twisted and will show to those who will willingly look for them.

This is a twisted revmp of my first fic S&C gone in an entirely different direction. It IS a Pokemon fic as I can tell you know in this prologue there is one present :x The other player on he destiny Chess Board is my purple muse if you're interested.

I ask you honestly, what would YOUR choice be?

Into My Mind
Prologue

‘Human, pawn forward.’

What would you do if one day, you were given the chance of a lifetime? This chance, a single, a one time only offer that no matter your choice will infect the time stream ahead and behind your existence forever.

What would your answer be?

For you see, the Fates exist as a means of granting for beings. Gifted with power unmatched to their mortal bodies, they can grant the greatest wish that a person might devote himself or herself to. If you pray hard enough, dream of it and look to it with every fibre…only then will they come.

A gift of such magnificence requires a donation and a trial after the words of desire are spoken. A believer can turn unworthy if their cause unjust in their hearts and with such power could spread their corruption to more than fantasy.

For this chance, would you be willing to put your very beating heart on the line, to throw yourself towards the gaping maw of the Deep Beyonder with the faith of the upmost, this faith that the whispers from your mind will catch you before your breath leaves?

At the edge of the world dear follower, would you throw everything into one jump, to gain what you desire most of all?

Your answer would only need to be a yes, or a no. That is all that is needed to begin the chain and cast the former reality aside or to disappear from a life forever with memory of the chosen. Impossibility, you may answer or think in within that dome.

Tis nothing that a wish may not grant for you see, every choice a being may make across their life will create a new world in which is hosted. Every possibility from the wrong to the right will create, you.

‘Think your farmer just tried to hit it off with one of your pawns’ precedes a snicker as indeed, the marble figure attempts to grope the female humanoid beside.

This received but a simple sigh of pervert from their side owner as a finger goes to nudge them apart. An ample time for another piece to be moved, the Dragon Rider Knight is cast forward to snap at the lower pieces.

‘Check.’

One whisperer did not go through with the even the sacrifice, they claimed that to walk away from the original life is little more than an act of cowardice, that you are too weak to accept the beauty of what you already have. A month wait did nothing to change the decision leaving the fiasco as another fruitless hunt.

For that, they placed him in the game for the mild annoyance forced in the process of the choice. They are so lucky that defence in this game is so strong currently, even if they may never realise how close he dices with a sudden departure from their life.

The Parson begins its walk forward on the nova half, a holy man too being played within this game, walking away from their beliefs and their former protection to leave a target for abuse.

I too was given the offer, a long time ago. I chose, I became, I stretched much further than I ever could have predicted. Even on an altered path, unpredictability will always be an element. I am no longer what I chose to be, at least not completely yet could not be any happier than I am right now.

Another figure of the silk origin steps forward, pike at the ready as they do begin the finale charge.

I chose all that time ago.

And my answer was.

‘Checkmate.’

Yes.

Psychic Umbreon
6th August 2006, 8:35 AM
I'm guessing that the Pokemon is Mewtwo.
It is a cleverly done story, Zephyr. Look forward to seeing the rest of it.

Zephyr Flare
6th August 2006, 8:49 AM
The day he is that serious about anything is a day everybody should fear...

Plan to be really evil in the first chapter, I just need to try something on Karma before i start writting it though :D I am likely to jump between fics, particularly RT and this so it may be a tad belated.

Sandra

UltaFlame
6th August 2006, 8:49 AM
hello hello reviewing here.

ok i liked this very good very good! yeah i guess chackmate means your going to say no right. although you could mean you checkmated him.

just so you know my mind is twisted too! (at least i think so!) actually i reread it and saw that you were not what you chose to be anymore! so you chose to accept the offer! anyway i don't think i noticed any typos and whatnot. and i can't comment on plot yet so...

i guess i will have to wait for the next chappie to see!

Zephyr Flare
6th August 2006, 9:08 AM
The Parson begins its walk forward on the nova half, a holy man too being played within this game, walking away from their beliefs and their former protection to leave a target for abuse.

Bog standard checkmate.

Tis short yes this prologue but I didn't feel it needed to be long to get the info it needed across, the other'll be longer and the Pokemon element will start popping up more.

Sandra

UltaFlame
6th August 2006, 6:14 PM
darn it! I CLICKED COPY AND IT PASTED! anyway now i gotta retype it!

yeah i agree with the shortness thing...

and the pokemon element is comin up in the first chappie? awesome! can't wait!

when will the first chappie be up?

Edit: sorry i don't know what belated means... and sorry about this post being pointless! try to be on topic now!

ok i reread it and i think i might've found a spelling erroror two somewhere. but i forgot (rereads again to find if did or not) will edit again when done rereading

EDIT 2: i found this
One whisperer did not go through with the even the sacrifice,
didn't really flow too well on my tongue at the 'the even the' part it sounded weird.
and in the end when you talked about the final charge you misspeled final

you put finale (which means the end of an act [example a magicians act]) its spelled final.

ok now it should be pointful. (i hope)

Zephyr Flare
6th August 2006, 6:42 PM
Plan to be really evil in the first chapter, I just need to try something on Karma before i start writting it though I am likely to jump between fics, particularly RT and this so it may be a tad belated.

See above and your second post was pretty pointless I might add.

Sandra