PDA

View Full Version : Electricity, can you feel it?

Golde
6th August 2006, 8:47 PM
Nope. I just realized only 4 Electric Type Poke'mon revealed in R/S/E.

Electrike, Manectrike, Plusle, and Minun.

Hmmmmm.....Whadaya think?

lego2will
6th August 2006, 8:52 PM
What about Volbeat and such

Golde
6th August 2006, 9:46 PM
bugs. They`re bugs.

Deputy55
6th August 2006, 9:52 PM
I didn't notice that but whenever I got a team I didn't get many electric pokemon. What a rip off.

starterlover1
7th August 2006, 12:24 AM
Hopefully, DP will have more electrics. We already know two of them.

Pikachu
7th August 2006, 2:13 AM
There are also a shortage fire types as well (Only 6).

Cuiv
7th August 2006, 3:00 AM
Electric is one of those types that doesn't breed much creativity. Same with Fire, though I think Fire has been underdone. It's difficult to come up with Electric types that are unique--Plusle and Minun were an interesting concept, but visually nearly the same as Pichu. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if the type continued to have few new Pokemon.

Conflagration
7th August 2006, 3:43 AM
They seriously need to stop with the water types and other useless Pokemon and focus more on better fire, electric, and ghost Pokemon. At least Elekible will be a very useful electric Pokemon in DP, I hope there will be a Magmar evo as well along with some cool, powerful ghosts.

Cuiv
7th August 2006, 6:16 AM
Agree about Fire- and Ghost-types, although I think Electric is a boring type that probably should not have been introduced to begin with.

Golde
7th August 2006, 6:18 AM
WRONG! Thunder type is really cool, and they should make more of them.

There should be like 25 of each type.

Zora
7th August 2006, 6:32 AM
WRONG! Thunder type is really cool, and they should make more of them.

There should be like 25 of each type.

That is over 400 new Pokemon :rolleyes:

Edit: It is 450

Golde
7th August 2006, 6:36 AM
exactly! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

TogeticTheRuler
7th August 2006, 2:48 PM
-.- Hes gone MAD MAD I SAY!
Nooo 25 types are bad,dark and steel were only added to balance out the game(psychic was overpowered)
They should drop down on the psychic legendaries and put some of dark types!

Trooper Guy
7th August 2006, 2:50 PM
-.- Hes gone MAD MAD I SAY!
Nooo 25 types are bad,dark and steel were only added to balance out the game(psychic was overpowered)
They should drop down on the psychic legendaries and put some of dark types!He meant 25 pokemon for each type, not 25 types.

Rachel-Lugiagirl
7th August 2006, 3:42 PM
yep!I can feel electricity>

BasiltheDragon
7th August 2006, 6:41 PM
No. Electricity is more worthless than the insect type.

Golde
7th August 2006, 6:54 PM
its not worthless! Neither is bug!

Vycksta
7th August 2006, 7:27 PM
Electric types worthless? *cracks up laughing, spitting Dr Pepper everywhere* Yeah, cause only ONE weakness is really worthless. *eye roll*

Dreamer
7th August 2006, 7:52 PM
I agree, electric is worthless. havin only 1 weakness, and being strong against one of the most common types really qualifies as being worthless

(and that was ment sacastic)

well, we've seen 2 new electric types. let's just hope for a few more (and at least 1 evo for Pachirisu (how interresting would an electric/ground or electric/ice type be?)

ko-koro
7th August 2006, 8:03 PM
Electric has been neglected and the mascotte of pokémon is an electric type electric is a good type imo just like bug. And basilthedragon bug and electric are intresting since they are able to take out 2 overused types: water and psychic.

chinchao
7th August 2006, 8:17 PM
Electric/Fire would be an interesting combo...

Walking Contradiction
13th August 2006, 5:58 PM
They seriously need to stop with the water types and other useless Pokemon and focus more on better fire, electric, and ghost Pokemon. At least Elekible will be a very useful electric Pokemon in DP, I hope there will be a Magmar evo as well along with some cool, powerful ghosts.

There are some types that aren't meant to be so much of Pokemon in them. Normal, Water and Flying should remain as the most common types, while types like Ghost, Ice and Electric should be rarer and more original.

SneazzL.com
13th August 2006, 6:40 PM
Nope. I just realized only 4 Electric Type Poke'mon revealed in R/S/E.

Electrike, Manectrike, Plusle, and Minun.

Hmmmmm.....Whadaya think?
You are right =(
Due the fact Manectric is really COOL COOL COOL.

Optical Flash
13th August 2006, 6:47 PM
If anyone has a problem with Bug types... they can take on my Bug Team any day, any time... And it will make you respect Bug types for what they can truely do... Trust me... you piss off a bug... AND YOUR GOING TO GET STUNG!!!

\\O.F Out//