PDA

View Full Version : Moofins!!

Arnold
6th August 2006, 9:35 PM
THAT is what we like to Call in this world....Random Now..I bet your thinking, why is he making something So random and making it a sticky thread? Well my friends *Turns towards the Camera* We here at the Fizzy Bubbles RPG Forums well, Ah screw it...

IT'S RANDOM BLOODY DOOBLE MONDAY RANDOMNESS FOR ALL!!

and what Will You crazy folk get this Random Double Monday...well it's pretty much the sme as last time but even Mroe random then the last What you will get IS THIS BRAND NEW TRACTOR =o annnnnnnnd a Super Pass of Randomness Which entitles the user to 2 rare candies from the Mart, 2 levels for the week in Daycare, 4 points at the Salon and two free moves (excluding AM's) from the MT and remember that even though ti's the Randamn Monday you still have to link the pass of Randomness EVERYWHERE =o

HURRAH RANDOMNESS *Does a Jig*

Skrusti
6th August 2006, 9:39 PM
YAY RANDOM DOOBLE MONDAY 8D.

Taking a Super Pass Arnold, thankee :3 It shall be put to good use, yus yus.

*rides out on the tractor* Thanks again =o

EDIT: And since I'm taking care of their accounts, picking up the Pass (w/ nifty tractor accessory) for LW, Torkoal Stu, and Psychic ^^

Teehee
6th August 2006, 9:39 PM
Picking up this here SUPER Random pass of Randomness. And may all the randomizers in the world recognize the randomness of Arnold, for he is the randomeister of the random world we randomly live in. FOR GREAT RANDOM JUSTICE!

And because I'm so randomly stupid, I shall, in random exception, accept that random tractor that will randomly run over most of FB. Random sweetness...

Bloody Banette
6th August 2006, 9:40 PM
Yay for the Random Arn!!

Picking up the Super Random Pass!!!

Random thanks to you :D

enchantress
6th August 2006, 9:43 PM
Just remember not to randomly use them before the clock turns to Monday...

Spectre
6th August 2006, 9:43 PM
weee!! this is my belated burfday pressie. xdxd.

thanks anrold for this MEGA PASS!!

umm, its a super pass... it has a s on the front, not a m...

oh. picking up the SUPER PASS.

*walks out ashamed*

lilbluecorsola
6th August 2006, 9:46 PM
THAT is what we like to Call in this world....Random Now..I bet your thinking, why is he making something So random and making it a sticky thread? Well my friends *Turns towards the Camera* We here at the Fizzy Bubbles RPG Forums well, Ah screw it...

and what Will You crazy folk get this Random Double Monday...well it's pretty much the sme as last time but even Mroe random then the last What you will get IS THIS BRAND NEW TRACTOR =o annnnnnnnd a Super Pass of Randomness Which entitles the user to 2 rare candies from the Mart, 2 levels for the week in Daycare, 4 points at the Salon and two free moves (excluding AM's) from the MT and remember that even though ti's the Randamn Monday you still have to link the pass of Randomness EVERYWHERE =o

Picking up 1x Tractor + 1x Super Pass.

Beco
6th August 2006, 9:59 PM
Beco randomly walks in, randomly grabs a superpass and randomly runs of, jumping out of a random window, saying thanks in a random language, "dank u".

Jonouchi
6th August 2006, 10:21 PM

Taking my Super Pass of Randomness, which I'll use shortly.

Meaning on Monday

quilava plush
6th August 2006, 10:26 PM

YAY MUFFINS. ♥

I mean, picking up a Super Pass. Thank you~

Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun
6th August 2006, 10:31 PM
Picking Up Super Pass of Randomness
Wewt
And the Tractor
O_o

Dream Breaker
6th August 2006, 10:43 PM
Picking up 1 Super Pass and 1...Trac-tor >.>

Dae~Maker
6th August 2006, 10:54 PM

Yeah! A Tractor! Wheeeee!
*digs trenches throughout FB*

And an uber pass of DUEM. Both these things I shall obtain...RIGHT NOW!
*fl33s the wrath of teh Egg God*

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
6th August 2006, 11:08 PM
xD Random indeed, but yay :> Picking up a Super Pass.

≈*V Tsun*≈
The 8th Champion

Jon Jen
6th August 2006, 11:45 PM
Holy fish! This is my kind of day. It has a fresh and froofy feel about it. Woot-doodle.

Okay, that's enough random-type things, I guess. I'll be picking up my Tractor, who is officially dubbed the buh-lightful name "Christopher". I'll also be picking up my Super Pass, which is so super that it can do the super dooper feat of giving me a boatload of froofity freebies.

*coughs ackwardly*

That'll be all.

Bladerboy
6th August 2006, 11:52 PM

Picking up my big Tractor and Super Pass :) Thankyou

Lee-san
6th August 2006, 11:54 PM

wee ;D I'll be taking my Super Pass and this lovely Tractor, muchas gracias!

Dark Scizor
7th August 2006, 12:10 AM
Picking up the tractor and the Super Pass of randomness. Thanks!

Octillery
7th August 2006, 12:16 AM
I... I always wanted a tractor...
THank you Arn... ;-;

Oh yes. And that supah pass too. I'll be nabbing one of them =P

Alilatias
7th August 2006, 1:07 AM
Picking up the Super Pass...

...And the tractor. Wonder what it does? Oh, well. Thanks, Arn!

thed3
7th August 2006, 1:10 AM

Hurrah Randomness Indeed!

Picking up the Tractor *sweet* and the Super Pass of Randomness

Cain
7th August 2006, 2:22 AM

Wheee! Random Dooble Monday! Picking up my tractor and my Super Pass of Randomness! Thanks Arnie!

Trick-or-Treater
7th August 2006, 2:53 AM
Picking up a tractor, and a Superpass for me and for Ushi, whom I forgot to do the monday chores for for 2 week x_x

anyway, picking up 2x Superpass and 2x Tractor

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
7th August 2006, 3:15 AM

Collecting my new Tractor and my Super Pass.

Joshua

Harper
7th August 2006, 4:09 AM
Picking up the Super Pass and...tractor....thanks!

Rayzen
7th August 2006, 8:13 AM
Grabbing that Super Pass of Randomness.
Riding the tractor around the FB shops, and shall be opted to be the new mode of transportation in FB for me today =O

HakuBlue
7th August 2006, 8:23 AM
OMG, DOUBLE RANDOM MONDAY is here, soo awesome. Picking up the Super Pass, and can I ride the tractor or is it only for show? ;;

John's Knight
7th August 2006, 9:05 AM

I was wondering when this would be... :P
Picking a Super Pass and a Tractor for myself and AnotherFan.

Arc_Angel
7th August 2006, 10:03 AM

Picking up a Super Pass and a ... err Tractor .... where to put it? ^-^

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
7th August 2006, 1:23 PM
picking up the super pass... and the tractor!

*rides the tractor away*

Pearl's Perap
7th August 2006, 6:02 PM
z0mg!!!11oneone

Picking up the super pass and the ever so sexy..Tractor 8D

*meepmeep*