PDA

View Full Version : Can I do this?

Ridley-X4
8th August 2006, 10:46 PM
Is it possible to send in my Emerald cartrige to NOA so I can get Deoxys? I didn't know they gave away Deoxys at PRA 2004, so....

_Goats_
9th August 2006, 12:14 AM
I doubt it.. If you sent it to them they'd probably throw it away or send it back to you.

Moeteimasu Umi
9th August 2006, 12:16 AM
Is it possible to send in my Emerald cartrige to NOA so I can get Deoxys? I didn't know they gave away Deoxys at PRA 2004, so....

I did and when they sent it back i had a aurora ticket

GeminiDragon
9th August 2006, 1:14 AM
i din't know that. How do you send it to them because i thought that you couldn't

Shinin
9th August 2006, 1:20 AM
i din't know that. How do you send it to them because i thought that you couldn't

You send it to them with something called "mail."

true+false
9th August 2006, 1:26 AM
Wait, so you can just mail Nintendo your game, and they'll give you an Aurora Ticket?!?

EDIT: I just emailed Nintendo and asked them. I expect to hear from them within the next 24 hours.

Psyboy
9th August 2006, 1:58 AM
Oh boy that would be so cool id do it if they dont erase my data, id send my emerald or leafgreen

Moeteimasu Umi
9th August 2006, 2:03 AM
then again i sent it with 100 dollars XD

Sheik
9th August 2006, 2:15 AM
besides the $100(are you joking about this or serious?) what did you write to them for it?

I missed lugia, deoxys, and celebi(celebi was only event I could go to, but couldn't due to problems) =\

Kabuto
9th August 2006, 2:52 AM
I wouldn't expect it to be true, you can try though, I wouldn't think nintendo would just take your game. Though these pokemon are event exclusive for a reason otherwise you'd think they'd have a bonus disc for it.

BasiltheDragon
9th August 2006, 11:30 AM
You shouldn't even want the crappy, retarded piece of filth.

Ridley-X4
9th August 2006, 1:16 PM
You shouldn't even want the crappy, retarded piece of filth.

Why not? Because you lost to one multiple times and therefore thought it was cheap?

The Thrashmeister
9th August 2006, 2:03 PM
Wait, so you can just mail Nintendo your game, and they'll give you an Aurora Ticket?!?

EDIT: I just emailed Nintendo and asked them. I expect to hear from them within the next 24 hours.

Expect an automated reply. >_>

If you want to communicate with real people at NOA, call customer service. <_<

Ridley-X4
9th August 2006, 2:27 PM

Yeah, but by the time you're no longer on hold, it'll be Chirstmas.

DarkSpectrum
9th August 2006, 2:32 PM

I've emailed nintendo a couple times before and you do get an actual response after you get the automated reply.

Ridley-X4
9th August 2006, 4:28 PM
I asked NOA and they said nuuu. Oh well. The only good Deoxys to use is the FR version, anyway, and I have one on my Emerald version. I DO have something even rarer, tough:
A Metang with Refresh that I got from PRA 2005.

lucarioXD
9th August 2006, 9:23 PM
who knows.........