PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever done anything nice for someone?

Taruta the Blue Mage
9th August 2006, 2:38 AM
Okay I checked I I didn't find another topic like this so. Move this if this is in the worng section... *Points to topic*

I did something nice for my friend, he wanted an Entei but the Top 20 line was really long so I tried to help him out. I traded my Shiny Electrike (Gentle Nature with Lightning Rod) for an Entei so he could give it to his little bro.
I took a mighty sacrafice right there.

I also gave many people Jhoto Starter Eggs since many didn't have Colloseum/XD/Emerald. I'm a good person when it comes down to that.

I'm also going to give my friend's little bro a Feebas Egg since those are hard for him to find.

Wartortle 2000
9th August 2006, 2:40 AM
I bred up an army of Cyndaquil, Treecko, Tyrogue, and Squirtle so that I can trade them to friends who can't get them. I'm such a caring person.

Kabuto
9th August 2006, 2:41 AM
Same here, I usually breed or clone my pokemon for friends.

Shinin
9th August 2006, 2:43 AM
Okay I checked I I didn't find another topic like this so. Move this if this is in the worng section... *Points to topic*

I did something nice for my friend, he wanted an Entei but the Top 20 line was really long so I tried to help him out. I traded my Shiny Electrike (Gentle Nature with Lightning Rod) for an Entei so he could give it to his little bro.
I took a mighty sacrafice right there.

I also gave many people Jhoto Starter Eggs since many didn't have Colloseum/XD/Emerald. I'm a good person when it comes down to that.

I'm also going to give my friend's little bro a Feebas Egg since those are hard for him to find.

Top 20 line? Explain yourself.

I never did anything like that. I gave my friend my Mew from my Red version years ago so he could see what it was life, and when I asked for it back a few weeks later, he said he traded it to someone else. That was the last time I traded anything valuable to anyone.

Taruta the Blue Mage
9th August 2006, 2:50 AM
Top 20 line? Explain yourself.

The Top 20 Pokemon Downloads at Bryant Park earlier today. That's what I meant. The line was really long and if we went in it we wouldn't get the Entei in time

Psyboy
9th August 2006, 2:55 AM
I gave one of my friends a jirachi in like 5th grade, cause I got the bonus disc and she didn't

blindskater
9th August 2006, 3:59 AM
I too gave my friend a jirachi. I didn't want it so I gave it to him. He gave it back to me yesterday when i tought him how to clone.
________
Interracial mature (http://www.****tube.com/categories/712/mature/videos/1)

Aquarelle
9th August 2006, 4:31 AM
I've given my friend lots of pokemon, whichever one she wants.
I would trade her any pokemon I had stored in my PC, no matter how strong/rare it was, and in return, all I got was a herd of Zigzagoons. >_>
But I didn't really care, I liked helping my friend by trading her pokemon to help her get through the gane/complete pokedex. I'm that nice. ^_^

Hyper Shadow
9th August 2006, 4:46 AM
yeah I've helped my friend by giving him pokemon he can't get and I have a long line of feabass eggs to give away to people who can't find it

2and2makes5
9th August 2006, 5:00 AM
Well, I gave my Shiny Rayquaza away, let people borrow my bonus disc to get Jirachi, gave any Pokemon to any of my friends since I have boxes filled with each, I let my friends win against me, raised Pokemon for my friends, hatched eggs for them, and some other stuff, which I don't remember anymore. Oh, and I gave people alot of Feebas and Milotic too :)

Arahabaki
9th August 2006, 5:02 AM
i gave my cousin my latios and my level 87 flygon for a seviper and feebas(that might have been dumb though...)

BasiltheDragon
9th August 2006, 12:19 PM
I only give a damm about myself, unless it's for training/breeding egg moves.

Kingiej
9th August 2006, 12:24 PM
Gave a friend a Ho-Oh and Lugia,i just played Colosseum/XD out again.Also,i gave him all my shiny's o__o.

Turtloopa
9th August 2006, 12:32 PM
No one of my friends plays pokemon, only one has a gba anyways so no.

Crystal Mewtwo
9th August 2006, 12:37 PM
I cloned my Mew and Celebi and gave them my friend.

King Wulfharth
9th August 2006, 12:44 PM
i gave a friend a cloned shiny mewtwo i had and then a yr later gave them a cloned mew i have

Dragon trainer
9th August 2006, 1:36 PM
o i re-started my game serveal times, so my mate who also plays emerald could get all starters and i got them to, and ive offered to get breeding a johto starter and tarding to hellp pokedexs

The Thrashmeister
9th August 2006, 3:02 PM
Meh...I don't really...have friends irl...that play Pokemon, so. >_>;

I've been giving random Pokemon for like, Magikarp. I think I've been giving my extra Regis too. Otherwise, that's pretty much it. >_>;;

Cucco-Cojiro
9th August 2006, 4:03 PM
Meh...I don't really...have friends irl...that play Pokemon, so. >_>;

Me neither. I have bred my treecko and cloned my legendaries for when Wi-Fi comes out, though.

TogeticTheRuler
9th August 2006, 5:00 PM
My friend lended me his saphire to play cuz he didnt play in a while,lazy person>_>then i got him a cool gardevoir and made his torchic into a combusken and beat 5 gyms(he only beat 3) AND i gave him my gba to borrow to play his saphire(it was borrowed,gave it back),though he never gave my gba back.............<_<

Vycksta
9th August 2006, 7:01 PM
The only thing I do is trade Pokemon with my friend so she can fill her Pokedex quicker, but we always trade back.

Mudkip3
9th August 2006, 8:18 PM
Probably catch Latias for my brother's Sapphire. I had to do it twice, too, because the game froze after I caught it the first time...

Wert_the_Wolf
10th August 2006, 12:44 AM
well, I'll breed my friends practicly anything they want...and I let one person borrow my Blaziken so they could beat the E4...and I give everyone I see a Jirachi...(I don't use my Sapphire anymore, so I just re-start it and get a bunch of 'em) Oh, and I spent about three hours trying to get their annoying feebas to evolve...I'll trade them just about anything they want for free...but...nothing in my special box :P (Lv. 100's, shiny swampert...)

Pottsie
10th August 2006, 6:55 PM
I traded my Level 70 ;130; Gyarados to my best friend, so he could raise a Dragon Team.

emeraldsalamance
10th August 2006, 7:44 PM
well, because nobody of my friens founded a feebas i catch a lot of em and trade later i usually

PD. i usually sell the feebas and the eggs in 5$

BlackHeart
11th August 2006, 1:37 AM
My friend let me keep his suciune. I give him starters. The trio of us give and recieve. So yeah,I guess you can say that.

Taruta the Blue Mage
11th August 2006, 2:09 AM
Well I taught my friend the art of the clone, I gave him Focus Punch TM and the Legendary Dogs (Note: No comments on me cloning alright? I don't want this to be a flaming topic)