PDA

View Full Version : Mew is the only one left...

Kabuto
9th August 2006, 4:00 AM
Now that JAA is over, everybody had their chance to get a Celebi. And now Mew is the last pokemon of the 3rd generation in which nobody outside Japan has. I'm sure you know I'm stating the obvious, but how do you think they'll showcase Mew before D/P after just finishing JAA?

BasiltheDragon
9th August 2006, 12:23 PM
I hope they don't, worthless piece of filth that it is.

King Wulfharth
9th August 2006, 12:40 PM
i don't really care i have a mew already! though i don't use it i perfer a dragon team or a fire/electric team

Icicle
9th August 2006, 1:13 PM
Meh, I highly doubt it. And if they do.. it's gonna be in a place where few people can get to (My guess, if ANYTHING, it'll be at Nintendo World). But I want Mew.. Only legendary I lack ;.;.

Akayfortyseven
9th August 2006, 1:18 PM
I personally think that the Uk will get it at our event, I mean, the us got celebi, so we get mew to encourage cross continental trading @_@

messerschmidt
9th August 2006, 2:16 PM
Soooo jealous, I wish I had a Celebi... I guess nobody has a Celebi and lives in the philippines? In fact, I wish I had any kind of legendary only gotten through an event! =((((

The Thrashmeister
9th August 2006, 3:04 PM
Now that JAA is over, everybody had their chance to get a Celebi. And now Mew is the last pokemon of the 3rd generation in which nobody outside Japan has legitimately. I'm sure you know I'm stating the obvious, but how do you think they'll showcase Mew before D/P after just finishing JAA?

Corrected something there. D:

Waffles
9th August 2006, 3:29 PM
They'll give out the Old Sea Chart at Nintendo World, and I'll be one the first train there. Living within train distance of Manhattan = very yes.

Kabuto
9th August 2006, 3:44 PM
Yeah with Mew's likelihood of being at Nintendo World, I can get there. I don't have emerald though, probably have to borrow my friends and then clone it.

PkmnTrainerJ
9th August 2006, 3:51 PM
Now that JAA is over, everybody had their chance to get a Celebi.

The world doesn't just consist of America. >_>

The UK still hasn't gotten Celebi yet, and have no Mystic Ticket though, we can get Ho-oh and Lugia on the GameCube and transfer them.

Other countries still haven't recieved any legendaries yet, so no, everybody has not had a chance.

Kabuto
9th August 2006, 3:57 PM
The world doesn't just consist of America. >_>

The UK still hasn't gotten Celebi yet, and have no Mystic Ticket though, we can get Ho-oh and Lugia on the GameCube and transfer them.

Other countries still haven't recieved any legendaries yet, so no, everybody has not had a chance.

Heheh..sorry. But you can get it through WiFi, people will have many to trade I'm sure. Mew nobody has to begin with.

TogeticTheRuler
9th August 2006, 4:16 PM
Maybe welll have some events for d/p where u can get mew in the us*DAMMNIT I WANT MEW WAAAAAA ME WANNE ME WAAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAAAAA*i made poopie**

Kabuto
9th August 2006, 6:54 PM
They should have Mew when the movie Lucario mystery of Mew is released, it would be the perfect time.

Mudkip3
9th August 2006, 8:23 PM
Meh, I highly doubt it. And if they do.. it's gonna be in a place where few people can get to (My guess, if ANYTHING, it'll be at Nintendo World). But I want Mew.. Only legendary I lack ;.;.
That is so true. Where I live, they would never even think of bringing an event here. So I never got Celebi, or Deoxys. -Still crying after finding out where JAA would be in 2006...-

BasiltheDragon
9th August 2006, 8:29 PM
It's retarded piece of filth. Don't bother.