PDA

View Full Version : well ive just caught a....

DrShiney
9th August 2006, 11:08 PM
hey every one i just caught a shiney mightyena to add to my collection making me have 30 shineys!... the only problem is i cant get to 8 and 9 islands;248;

BasiltheDragon
10th August 2006, 10:12 AM
Don't believe, until you show us pics.

Akayfortyseven
10th August 2006, 12:38 PM
Basil, please stop being so rude and arrogant all the time.

Topic creator, I believe the 2 islands you want to get to can only be accesed through event tickets, so you unless you shark it, i believe the events are over.

PKMN Legend Anthony
10th August 2006, 2:47 PM
agreeing with Akayfortyseven, Basil there is no need to be so rude and distrusting...

http://www.serebii.net/games/events.shtml
^^
Herr is all the info on the islands you want to get to

SneazzL.com
10th August 2006, 7:53 PM
Don't believe, until you show us pics.
You are irritating dude.
Why is it a problem you cant get to the island i dont really get it?

BasiltheDragon
10th August 2006, 8:03 PM
What is wrong with not believing he has thirty shinies, without proof?

DrShiney
11th August 2006, 11:32 PM
well... i knew this was gonna happen... i just happen to be lucky thats all
i cant show you pics sorry guys but ill give you a pointer to get extremely strong pokemon that will make you own! say you take... a rayquaza for example, you train him on low level pokemon and keep on... the area i did this was the place(i forgot which specific route) outside of saffron city(on the left of your map) the little patch of grass that has oddish`s, pidgeys, growlithes(forgot how to spell and too lazy to grab my sp), meowth`s,(in fire red version). when you do this the rayquaza, every time it gains a level will increase in speed by about 15 points and special atk and reg atk by about 7 points and i know this will work, by the way you have every reason to believe i dont have thirty shinies basil but it happened, and also how the hell do you get the other islands? i want them soo bad!

DrShiney

DrShiney
11th August 2006, 11:33 PM
and i also got my shineys that way, a shiney growlithe, and pdigey and meowth
and please tell me how to get the other islands

DrShiney
11th August 2006, 11:36 PM
damn i havent read your comment thoroughly pkmn legend... thanks

Pika Egg
11th August 2006, 11:44 PM
um..you might not want to triple post...and yes, battling a bunch of low level pokemon will make your stats appear to grow a lot since you're accumulating a lot of EV's prior to each level up, but in the end, it's the number of EV's each stat has and not how you got those EVs that matters..