PDA

View Full Version : are pokemons stats affected by when they evolve?

gligirl
10th August 2006, 7:51 AM
i'm currently ev training a feebas (to become a milotic) on my leaf green game but i cant trade it back to r/s/e for pokebloks to evolve it. and all its stats are pretty poor so far with nothing increasing really when it goes up levels.

so i was wondering does it matter when you evolve your pokemon and if it affects the overall stats of the pokemon in question?

chrombot
10th August 2006, 7:57 AM
You wont notice the stat increases really, since feebas has low stats, but you're still getting EVs and they will carry over to milotic.

Domino v1
10th August 2006, 8:05 AM
On Feebas you really won't notice the stat increase, but if you evolve it soon. Over time you'll see the increase in stats with Milotic.

Xemnas
10th August 2006, 8:22 AM
You wont notice the stat increases really, since feebas has low stats, but you're still getting EVs and they will carry over to milotic.

yeha im pretty sure the evs will carry over since its basically the same pokemon as in trainer id number

BasiltheDragon
10th August 2006, 10:06 AM
EV's carry over.

coolcobra77
10th August 2006, 3:38 PM
Yeah Ev's wil lcarry over but oenthing I don't understand

You said you cannot trade it back over to R/S/E for pokeblocks... then how will it evolve?

TogeticTheRuler
10th August 2006, 4:39 PM
I think even if its in fr.lg.xd.colo,you can still evolve it since the data mite be stored somewhere in that pokemon*peers inside its body*

Shock
10th August 2006, 5:58 PM
I think even if its in fr.lg.xd.colo,you can still evolve it since the data mite be stored somewhere in that pokemon*peers inside its body*

No, you can only evolve Feebas with pokeblocks. Does Haunter evolve if you don't trade it? No. Same with Feebas and pokeblocks.

emeraldsalamance
10th August 2006, 7:48 PM
i most train pokemons that no evolve because: imagine you have a treecko because you have to get it to level 36 for sceptile that 36 levels wont be the base stats of sceptile and when you get it to level 100 it wont have all the stats that he can have, so yes, the evolution changes a lot the stas

gligirl
11th August 2006, 12:49 AM
thanks for the replys everyone :)