PDA

View Full Version : Reset for Shinys?

Seth_X_of_Fortree
10th August 2006, 8:06 PM
Okay, I got a question for all you people out there.

I want to get a shiny starter/Beldum/Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza/Regi's on my Emerald, so I have to reset the game. If I have 90-110 pokemon that I want to keep, I have a Sapphire version, and a gamelink cable, and CANNOT get Pokemon Box, should I transfer the keepers for lowlevel pokemon and start anew?

Please tell me your opinion.

Pottsie
10th August 2006, 8:09 PM
No, because I don't think Shinies are that special.

Crystal Mewtwo
10th August 2006, 8:12 PM
If you are that patient... But remember, looking for shinys takes a lot of time, so you may feel bored of this. If you really wanna have shinys then, start new game. Only remember, you should be PATIENT!

BasiltheDragon
10th August 2006, 8:20 PM
There isn't a 'I don't care what you do with your games' option.

Seth_X_of_Fortree
10th August 2006, 8:23 PM
There isn't a 'I don't care what you do with your games' option.

Yes there is! The "What the He77 are you talking about" option!

BasiltheDragon
10th August 2006, 8:26 PM
That is not the same as 'I don't care'.

Seth_X_of_Fortree
10th August 2006, 8:29 PM
The Doublepost Fairy Strikes!~!!

lime_green_hero
10th August 2006, 9:03 PM
It really all dependes on how badly you want a shiney, and how patient you are. Keep in mind that if you get a shiney with a bad nature, you're stuck with it.

Seth_X_of_Fortree
10th August 2006, 9:20 PM
I really don't care about natures...

As long as they can get the job done...

starterlover1
10th August 2006, 9:59 PM
If u are willing to possibly spend months trying to get one of those, then yes. I warn you that finding or recieving a shiny is very difficult.

mewsbuddy
10th August 2006, 10:19 PM
If I were you I wouldnt cause shinys are hard to come by and all those shinys are very hard to come by you may think that you will find a shiny within a day well think again chances are you wont ive been SR for a shiny charmander for months and Im still in pallet town looking for a shiny charmander.

Seth_X_of_Fortree
10th August 2006, 11:23 PM
Alright, i decided. I WILL reset after transfering, and I WILL spend a lot of time trying to get a shiny Torchic, BUT if I spend 1 1/2 months trying to get one and I don't, then I'll just go through the game with a normal color. Ah, and then I can try on legendaries.

You know what'd be funny? If I tramsferred and reset, then the first time I try I get a shiny. I would **** my pants...

Judai Yuki
10th August 2006, 11:37 PM
Too bad you won't.

-Judai

Seth_X_of_Fortree
11th August 2006, 12:13 AM
Won't what? Won't get a shiny?