PDA

View Full Version : She's finally here...[YGO]

Pika Hikari KT
12th August 2006, 9:43 PM
Spellcaster users, rejoice--Magician's Valkyria will be in November's Shonen Jump! For those who don't know who she is...

Magician's Valkyria
Light/Spellcaster/4/1600/1800
While this card is face-up on the Field, your opponent can't choose your other face-up Spellcaster Sub-Type Monsters beside this card as an attack target.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
12th August 2006, 9:54 PM
yeah, I saw a pre order on a card site ... shame the UK dosen't get Shonen Jump T_T T_T T_T T_T

and the pre orders are at 20quid!!!

Kenouni Renashin
12th August 2006, 10:04 PM
20?
I guess it depends where you get them from. I got my Toon Dark Magician Girl, with the little manga booklet thing, for 15.

But yay! Another promo for my collection!

;249; Kenouni Renashin ;250;

Erus Black Mage
13th August 2006, 1:05 AM
Holy ****

I am glad that I suscibed to shonen jump

Raito
13th August 2006, 5:14 AM
Thank God. Just when I was getting back into the game too. Spellcasters are going to be awesome now.

Judai Yuki
13th August 2006, 7:04 AM
Are you cereal?Hottness. ^^

-Judai

Kenouni Renashin
13th August 2006, 1:57 PM
Holy ****

I am glad that I suscibed to shonen jump
yeah well, people in the UK (ie; me) can't get it, which sucks, so, we either have tog et relatives to get it for us or just fork out Ra knows how much when the card is relased by the (few) reatailers that get hold of the Promos.

;249; Kenouni Renashin ;250;

13th August 2006, 5:11 PM
or resort to internet sites like ebay and stuff...

UK needs Shonen Jump!

but still, lucky you americans! spellcaster decks are going to rule now!

Torkoal Stu
13th August 2006, 5:29 PM
Actually I live in the UK and my local card game shop (general game shop named Lingard Games) had the Shoen Jump with BEUD.

Which I brought and cheered and celebrated etc.

Shame though, I would of wanted a Cyber Harpie Lady that Americans got and the UK didn't ;.;

13th August 2006, 6:23 PM
Actually I live in the UK and my local card game shop (general game shop named Lingard Games) had the Shoen Jump with BEUD.

Which I brought and cheered and celebrated etc.

Shame though, I would of wanted a Cyber Harpie Lady that Americans got and the UK didn't ;.;

wasn't Cyber Harpie Lady a sneak peak promo?

anyway, East Anglia is really neglected when it comes to YGO, especially Cambridge, sure we get the new sets and the new decks, but that's it, we can't get the manga or shonen jump! and the only manga we can get is like volume 6 and stuff, so we can't get volume 1,2 or 3!

Aquadon
13th August 2006, 6:36 PM
wasn't Cyber Harpie Lady a sneak peak promo?

anyway, East Anglia is really neglected when it comes to YGO, especially Cambridge, sure we get the new sets and the new decks, but that's it, we can't get the manga or shonen jump! and the only manga we can get is like volume 6 and stuff, so we can't get volume 1,2 or 3!

It was also released as a SHonen Jump Promo, because Shueisha had the rights to it.

I'm not up to Valkyria, except for VERY good Trade bait. Other than that, she's going straightinto my binder, IF I even get her.

Torkoal Stu
13th August 2006, 6:37 PM
England itself in general is neglected anything YGO wise, minus the anime, well GX anime yes but original anime no, we finished Battle City, Waking the Dragons and the Final Battle Arc before the US.

And we have the Manga iirc, the French do (in French no duh, but I brought some) and they are more neglected than us, so we should.

Also I believe it was, but we were still neglected of her as a promo in general.

And the shop I got this Shoenn Jump only had this one cause it came with a rare YGO Card and would boost sales majorly, other than that issue i've never seen any Shoenn Jump in the UK, so it isn't just Cambridge really its the UK in general.

Aquadon
13th August 2006, 6:46 PM
England itself in general is neglected anything YGO wise, minus the anime, well GX anime yes but original anime no, we finished Battle City, Waking the Dragons and the Final Battle Arc before the US.

That's terrible. Why does the US always get the good stuff first. I mean, you got the anime, but face it, the Dub=wtf? I noticed that too when I was in Italy. They didn't really have that many cards around, and I saw not a single shread of Shonen Jump. It's like 4Kids has Europe, and the US has UDE. Poor Europe.

UDE needs to get a move-on in Europe.

Mikau
14th August 2006, 4:40 AM
I have always wanted this card when I first saw the movie. I won't use it but I will trade with my friend for a better card.

FireKero!
14th August 2006, 4:51 AM
It's about time the TCG got some real tpye-staples.

I love the art of Valkyrie. She's such a pretty card. Much more pretty then DMG.

DMG is a ***** card. :D

Torkoal Stu
14th August 2006, 4:08 PM
That's terrible. Why does the US always get the good stuff first. I mean, you got the anime, but face it, the Dub=wtf? I noticed that too when I was in Italy. They didn't really have that many cards around, and I saw not a single shread of Shonen Jump. It's like 4Kids has Europe, and the US has UDE. Poor Europe.

UDE needs to get a move-on in Europe.
Compared to the Pokemon dub, i'd take the YGO one any day, lol. But I do enjoy watching the dubbed Anime because I want to see how much its altered from the original, which is a lot.

I'm just happy we get the cards in general, we get the tins, the decks, the packs you know all the standard YGO stuff that everyone gets. Sometimes our games have different promos o.O Well once but whatever, and we didn't get Duel Academy game until three weeks ago, but we got the 2006 game a few weeks after the US.

However i'm ok with the decks, tins and packs really ._.; Though some rare cards like Toon DMG, Cyber Harpie Lady and Amazoness Chain Women would really rock. Well we did get the Movie Promotion Packs with the Sphinx cards in them but that is the only thing I can remember promo wise.

And most American sites don't ship to Europe anymore but whatever.

Shadow the Hedgehog
14th August 2006, 8:57 PM
YES!!! Finally!!! I've been waiting for this since I started playing spellcaster's.

Raito
14th August 2006, 9:25 PM
The only thing Spellcasters need is a Rota, and we are back to April 2005 Meta with DMoC and Sorcerer. Don't even say Magician's Circle, too conditional.

Jupetta
15th August 2006, 9:53 AM
This is cool, it might help my Gravekeepers some.

~;354;

Shadow the Hedgehog
21st August 2006, 1:18 PM
The only thing Spellcasters need is a Rota, and we are back to April 2005 Meta with DMoC and Sorcerer. Don't even say Magician's Circle, too conditional.

A Rota for Spellcaster's would OWN!!

Gravekeepers
MoF
I can't think of any right now because it's 7 a.m. and I just got done stocking shelves for 8 and a half hours....

The Requiem
21st August 2006, 5:59 PM
psh...TCG cant use this to its full potential at all. What is she gonna protect, your Old Vindictives? Personally im not excited at all. I might stash one so I can abuse her when Toy Magician comes out or somethon but right now? psh...

Mikau
21st August 2006, 6:03 PM
I agree with you Requiem. She won't be able to last that long. And when is Toy Magician coming out?

Judai Yuki
21st August 2006, 7:09 PM
Well Toy Magician came out in Japan only a short while ago.we probably won't get it until January.

-Judai

21st August 2006, 7:32 PM
novembers issue? I saw that my local store has now started stocking Shonen Jump magazine!

btw, do they have the cards (or a little notice saying so) on the front cover or something? cos my store has a 'no reading before you buy' policy, and that includes opening it.

Aquadon
21st August 2006, 8:15 PM
Nope, but it should say "FREE Card inside!!" That should tip you off.

I might get some actually, just to show Spellcasters can stand up to Warriors and Machines!!

21st August 2006, 8:24 PM
Nope, but it should say "FREE Card inside!!" That should tip you off.

I might get some actually, just to show Spellcasters can stand up to Warriors and Machines!!

woo, that's a releif, I thought I would have to flick through the pages of several issues to find the ones that had cards in

Mikau
22nd August 2006, 11:19 AM
Actually Shonen Jump should come in plastic packaging. And it will also show the card on the front of the package.

Torkoal Stu
22nd August 2006, 1:16 PM
Yeah the issue I got of BEUD (only issue i've ever found) came in a plastic package.

I'll keep an eye for this in my local shops...I really want Gilfer, Amazoness Chain and Cyber Harpie though...*shot*

Mikau
22nd August 2006, 6:41 PM
I would also like to get my hands on a Cyber Harpie Lady.

Aquadon
22nd August 2006, 8:23 PM
Yeah the issue I got of BEUD (only issue i've ever found) came in a plastic package.

I'll keep an eye for this in my local shops...I really want Gilfer, Amazoness Chain and Cyber Harpie though...*shot*

That's why God made Cyber Trading (or real trading, for that matter). How else do you think I got mine? MV doesn't have SJ, or Sneak Peeks.

zeppelin
3rd September 2006, 6:01 PM
This`ll be a nice addition for my Darkmagician deck...if i ever get hold of of course

Shadow the Hedgehog
4th October 2006, 4:31 PM
I just got two. ^_^
Also Toon Dark Magician Girl next month.

ShinyManafi
4th October 2006, 6:31 PM
I already got 3 of this card, so far I already have at least 2 copies of every Shonen Jump promo printed.
2 Blue eyes white dragon
2 Red eyes black dragon
3 Archfiend of Gilfer
7 Blue eyes ultimate dragon
2 Obelisk the Tormenter
2 Cyber harpie lady
6 Amazoness chain master
5 Embodiment of Aphophis
3 Exchange of the Spirit
3 Ancient Lamp
2 Unity!
3 Magician's Valkeyria

Anyway with three copies of her on the field, none of them can be attacked due to their effects of protecting each other

Raito
5th October 2006, 11:42 PM
I'm not happy. I went to my school Library to pull it out, since the librarian lets me, and it wasn't there.

Now I have to pay for it...