PDA

View Full Version : mudkip: loved or used?

mudkip-max
15th August 2006, 5:24 PM
people who start off with mudkip, do u really love him or do you just use him because many of you think of him as a hm slave....
i love him because hes my fav pokemon and he will always be i dont care about stats ...
but why do u choose him???????

Torkie10
15th August 2006, 5:25 PM
I choose him to trade over to my Sapphire as soon as possible to complete the Pokedex. XD

Omega Pirate
I picked it (not all Mudkips are male) and then left it in my box to rot when I got better Pokemon.

mudkip-max
so u use him ?

mudkip-max
15th August 2006, 5:26 PM
thats horrible

Torkie10
15th August 2006, 5:27 PM
No. I used him for breeding so I could complete the Pokedex. What I use depends on what I am doing. I have a travel team and a battle team. Both include my lvl 100 Blaziken named Torkie in the front of the line.

Omega Pirate
15th August 2006, 5:30 PM
thats horrible

No it isn't. It's hilarious. If you could get ingame sticks I'd beat the little f*cker.

Kosmo
15th August 2006, 5:35 PM
Yeah I always picked him as a starter for Sapphire. I traded my Swampert over to LeafGreen and now ,at least temporarily, its in my team.

Oh yes, and I bred it with ditto and made lots of mudkips! So my LeafGreen is now mudkip plenitful.

mudkip-max
15th August 2006, 5:37 PM
well i guess you all have your own ways to express your feelings to mudkip

Ratiosu
15th August 2006, 5:38 PM
I just picked it coz I think it's cute >_>

SneazzL.com
15th August 2006, 5:40 PM
people who start off with mudkip, do u really love him or do you just use him because many of you think of him as a hm slave....
i love him because hes my fav pokemon and he will always be i dont care about stats ...
but why do u choose him???????
Ruby/Saphire = mudkip easeist to start out with

EmbersBackUpSinger
15th August 2006, 5:41 PM
I dont rlly like Mudkip. I like his Shiny Form better

squirtle_123
15th August 2006, 5:42 PM
i picked mudkip because its the best starter

Pottsie
15th August 2006, 5:56 PM
When I got my Sapphire a few years ago, I picked ;258; Mudkip, because it was the only R/S/E Starter that appealed to me. Plus it was the strongest.

blazemxx
15th August 2006, 5:58 PM
As a slave; Mudkip is the easiest one to speed through the games with.

coolcobra77
15th August 2006, 9:16 PM
I choose him becuase after seeing the premiere of Hoenn series on TV, I thought chosoe Mudkip since they did it in the show... I had no idea what I choose was gonna be my pokemon so I used Mudkip

He was good, like most starters easy for a gym or two then got harder to to use... I used him the whole way through but I like Blaziken, and Screptile more not becuase power, they just some of my Favorites

ShadowP
15th August 2006, 9:44 PM
Personally,it's my favourite out all of the 9 starters. I solely choose him for that reason; I don't really use him in any of my teams unless it's really necessary (where in most cases it isn't).

Warri0r
15th August 2006, 9:54 PM
Swampert owns, his typing and great Def, Atk, and movepool allow him to counter some of the strongest Adv. Pokes like Metagross, Salamence, and Tyranitar.

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
15th August 2006, 9:58 PM
As you can probably tell. I love my Mudkip! All of them! And I use them a lot.

Gilgamesh
15th August 2006, 9:59 PM
I love mudkip/marshtomp/swampert. As HM slaves that is. >_>

Warri0r
15th August 2006, 10:06 PM
I love mudkip/marshtomp/swampert. As HM slaves that is. >_>
Really? IMO that's kind of a waste seeing how diverse of a movepool it has.

2Percent Miltank
15th August 2006, 10:07 PM
I chose Mudkip because I like it. All my Pokemon have at least one HM move I believe. Well, except my Blaziken. X3;

starterlover1
15th August 2006, 10:13 PM
I like all of the hoenn starters, but especially torchic. I like mudkip and treecko the same.

Jonouchi
15th August 2006, 10:15 PM
Unlike those who use him as an HM slave, I use him because he's useful. He can take out half the Gym Leaders easily. My take on it anyway.

And I love the Mudkip line and it's evo's

Aquarelle
15th August 2006, 11:33 PM
Mudkip's my favourite Hoenn starter. ^_^
I started out with him on ruby, and once he evolved, he became my main powerhorse. Even when my Swampert was a Mudkip, he was almost unbeatable, except against grasses and other waters...

But anyway, Mudkip's cute, and he gets cool moves, (Like curse) and he evolves into the kick-*** Swampert!