PDA

View Full Version : Moveset makers

IcyKerpymon
16th August 2006, 1:19 PM
Do you use strategies, while making movesets?
Like Double Team+CalmMind/BulkUp+Special/Physical Attack or
Agility+Swords Dance+False Swipe+Quick Attack?

If you use some like those, tell me your owns!

Freakshow
16th August 2006, 1:23 PM
Obviously..........

4 8 15 16 23 42
16th August 2006, 1:38 PM
In double battles I use skill swap on a Shedinja, and then on Sableye. The invincible Pokemon.

Freakshow
16th August 2006, 1:58 PM
You can't skill swap Wonder Guard

~Alexis Laistenna~
16th August 2006, 10:41 PM
Gardevoir:4 Calm Mind+Psychic- Adding on the Speed Boosting Thing was a sweeping disaster.

Blaziken: 3 Bulk Up+Double Kick- Bye bye everyone and everyone's grandma's Mightyena. They are seriously over-used in-game.

I say yes. I do.

starterlover1
19th August 2006, 3:36 AM
I do.

Let me name a few: Sunnybeamers, Thunderdancers, endure/reversalers, perish trappers, etc.

Aquarelle
19th August 2006, 8:05 AM
Yeah, I use stratedgy moves a lot, I've really grown to like them. ^_^

Like with my Gyarados that knows Dragon Dance, Thunderwave, Earthquake, and HP flying. First it paralyzes things with thunderwave, then while the foe's been slowed down, it Drangon dances to boost its stats, then sweeps with EQ and HP. It can be really dealy, and I like it better than the taunting Gyarados. (Mine's on an ingame team, anyway)

Then there's my toxicshuffling/spiking Skarmory. It sets up three layers of spikes, toxics the foe, then roars them out, causing the next pokemon to be hurt by spikes. It uses toxic on the next pokemon, roars them out. So it keeps doing that till the foe's team is all posioned, and are getting hurt on the switch in. (Prseuming of course, none of the pokes are immune to spikes/poison) Then, Skarmory can attack with drill peck to deal damage.

I have more, but I don't feel like going through my games right now to find more strategetic movesets.

IcyKerpymon
19th August 2006, 12:33 PM
My best moveset was gardevoir's
Double Team+Calm Mind+ ShockWave/Psychic(it had max PP in psychic) it was almost invencible(not to that physical aerial ace that never fails but for flying types there was shock wave)

And my farfetch'd:
DoubleTeam(one turn double team the other slash)+Agility(3x)+Swords Dance(3x)+ Slash(pp max)@Stick+DIre Hit
almost every time critical hit with boosts from swords dance and first hit from agility and double teams evasion

Starmie + Xspecial
Calm Mind
Surf
Thunder Bolt/Thunder
IceBeam/Rain Dance
(only doesn't take out Shedinja
I use lots of movesets like these ones

TogeticTheRuler
19th August 2006, 1:42 PM
I like hp restroation!Leftovers+Leech Seed=good hp restore!
I like to use Cosmic Power,Wish/charm combo,wish then next turn use cosmic power,wish heals to full health,the next atk will be weakened cuz of cosmic power,keep doing it an your almost invincable!

Jukain:)
19th August 2006, 1:49 PM
My hyirama got one:
substitute->belly drum->focus energy->cross chop.
^^automatic critical with an attack bonus!