PDA

View Full Version : what do u do?

mudkip-max
18th August 2006, 11:19 PM
on emerald u can get the three jhoto starters when u complete the hoenn dex
but do u have to catch all the hoenn pokemon or just see them?

Shukaku
18th August 2006, 11:45 PM
Yes, you must catch all the hoenn pokemon (excluding dexoys and jirachi)

Topaz Archer
19th August 2006, 12:27 AM
i thought you only got one???

Shukaku
19th August 2006, 12:38 AM
Oh, oops... That's what I mean...

starterlover1
19th August 2006, 3:34 AM
Here is the deal on the johto starters:

1: You must complete the hoenn dex (excluding jirachi and deoxys), and then go talk to prof. birch IN PERSON. He will NOT call you as most people think.

2: You can also get them as prizes in pokemon xd gale for beating mt. battle.

Believe me, I have two of the three johto starters and am close to getting my last.

Jolteonmaster2
20th August 2006, 12:38 AM
How to get a Jhoto starter:
1.Complete the Hoenn Dex in Emerald (catch Treecko-Rayquaza) for Cyndaquil, Chikorita or Totodile
2. Snag the starters from Verde, Rosso, and Bluno in Colosseum (in Phenac City, the Shadow Pokemon Lab, and Snagem Hideout) for Bayleef, Quilava and Crocanaw
3. Complete Mt. Battle in XD (beat all 100 trainers) 3 times to recieve Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totodile (Bonus:Frenzy Plant with Chikorita, Blast Burn with Cyndaquil, and Hydro Cannon with Totodile)
4. Use a Gameshark.

Jolteonmaster2
1.Complete the Hoenn Dex in Emerald (catch Treecko-Rayquaza) for Cyndaquil, Chikorita or Totodile
2. Snag the starters from Verde, Rosso, and Bluno in Colosseum (in Phenac City, the Shadow Pokemon Lab, and Snagem Hideout) for Bayleef, Quilava and Crocanaw
3. Complete Mt. Battle in XD (beat all 100 trainers) 3 times to recieve Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totodile (Bonus:Frenzy Plant with Chikorita, Blast Burn with Cyndaquil, and Hydro Cannon with Totodile)
4. Use a Gameshark.

Jolteonmaster2
4. Use a Gameshark.