PDA

View Full Version : I would like some advice...

jwla
20th August 2006, 1:31 AM
In my Ruby game (why in Emerald I do not know) I have started to collect all the Pokemon I can get without cheating. Yes, I have Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile, too. Friends did some breeding for me. I have traded many, and have trained many to evolutions. I have a problem though. When selecting the Pokemon I want, I try to make it the last of the evolution line. However, when it came to item trade Pokemon, I used both. Scyther and Scizor, Onix and Steelix and so on. Well, I cam to an odd problem with Poliwhirl and Slowpoke. They both evolve normally, but, can be forced to evolve with items and trading. Should I include these two? Or should I just have Slowbro, Slowking, Poliwrath and Politoed?

Munchlax Master
20th August 2006, 1:45 AM
are you against cloning in emerald , if you are breeding is your answer

jwla
20th August 2006, 1:59 AM
I have never tried cloning. I breed a lot, though. I would love to have all my Pokemon available in Emerald for the Battle Frontier. I haven't even attempted that yet. Explain to me, how cloning works.

Munchlax Master
20th August 2006, 2:01 AM
check cloning in emerald thread in rse discussion first post tells all it is a sticky

miken park
20th August 2006, 2:46 AM
Breed them, then evolve them into both forms.

starterlover1
20th August 2006, 2:54 AM
breed, then evolve into both forms. That seems to be the simplest answer.

BasiltheDragon
20th August 2006, 7:13 AM
Clone them both.

Crystal Mewtwo
20th August 2006, 12:26 PM
If I was you I would clone them. Look to a Clone Thread and try. It doesn't hurt and you may get two pokemon, and later evolve them :)

Jaster
20th August 2006, 6:46 PM
Clone them, for the two you want.

folgore
26th August 2006, 5:59 PM
Ive been doing the exact same thing where I have the fully evolved form of every pokemon (except I have both Raichu and Pikachu). I chose poliwrath, politoed, slowbro, and slowking (whom is shiny). So I would, and did, choose all four.

frozenthunder
27th August 2009, 7:20 PM
just breed and train them both if you clone what satisfaction do you have if you didnt train the yourself imo