PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Combos?

Metroid345
20th August 2006, 10:54 PM
Could someone give me some pokemon combos. Like Skarmbliss. It doesnt have to necesarilly be in double battles it just has to use two or more pokemon together! Thanks!!!

Gilgamesh
20th August 2006, 10:57 PM
Any pokemon that knows skill swap + Slaking.

RAVENHEART
20th August 2006, 11:52 PM
Any pokemon that knows skill swap + Slaking.

Especially pure power medicham ;) but it does leave you witha weak pokémon of course then you can skill swap slack off to an opponent but if medicham surivives.

Neji Hyuuga
20th August 2006, 11:55 PM
Dumb Question: Can you use a Skill Swap Gengar to get a Levitating Slaking?

Gilgamesh
21st August 2006, 12:21 AM
Dumb Question: Can you use a Skill Swap Gengar to get a Levitating Slaking?

Why would you want a levitating Slaking? It has 150 base hp and 100 base defense. EQ wont leave a scrach on it.

starterlover1
21st August 2006, 12:49 AM
yeah, skill swap and slaking works well. In a uber environment, kyogre+water pokemon. That can work in a regular environment, too.

Also, you can have tyranitar+sandstorm resisters.

EDIT: Oh yeah, rain trainer!!!!

Jaster
21st August 2006, 1:19 AM
Salamence and Charizard make a good team.

_Goats_
21st August 2006, 3:25 AM
Salamence and Charizard make a good team.

I wish to understand how you could possibly think that.

Ninetales9
21st August 2006, 4:08 AM
Tyranitar + Cacturne, cacturne's ability automaticaly kicks in. One of my favourite is flying poke + earthquaking poke, really easy ^_^

Prince_PJ
21st August 2006, 6:14 AM
Wobbuffet + Perish Song

Skill Swap from Kecleon, to get other Pokemon with Colour Change. As much as I like the ability, it can also be used against the opponent, mwahaha

folgore
26th August 2006, 6:40 PM
Pretty much obvious, but Castform with Groudon, Kyogre, or Tyrantitar (but not as much Tyranitar since Castform still gets hurt by sandstorms.) Also obvious, but Groudon with Solarbeam or a pokemon that knows Solarbeam, Kyogre with Thunder or a pokemon with Thunder, and Kyogre with a Pokemon with Zap Cannon. None of these would work with or against a Rayquaza, though.

Another combo I have is a double battle example. If you have a Quagsire, you can heal it by having your partner blast it with a water attack (this would work with any pokemon with an absorb ability like water absorb)

4 8 15 16 23 42
26th August 2006, 8:25 PM
Wobbufet with a Focus Band, if your about to use Counter/Mirror Coat you could counter it at the worst moment, (for your enemy) or it could give you the time you need to use Destiny Bond.

Freakshow
26th August 2006, 8:31 PM
Endure/Endeavor/Spore/Extremespeed Smeargle + Exploder + Fast Fake Outer (Jynx/Sneasel/Persian)
Double Battle only

Metroid345
28th August 2006, 2:28 AM
could you explain the smeargle combo
move by move carefully
please!!!!!!

Ash's Pika Pal
28th August 2006, 2:47 AM
Sub. Mew and Shedinja

You have your Mew use sub., then transform into your partner Shedinja. That way even if they have a move that can hurt it, it will still have a sub. to support it.

I can't test it out, because I don't have Mew yet,but it sounds like it could work. When your Pokemon uses sub. then transforms does it keep sub?

Somebody
28th August 2006, 2:49 AM
could you explain the smeargle combo
move by move carefully
please!!!!!!
Here:http://www.smogon.com/community/showthread.php?p=223817

folgore
28th August 2006, 3:40 AM
Double Battle: Have a Spinda or Smeargle and then have your partner use Swagger on it. They cant get confused. Also, Skill Swapping Spinda or Smeargle's special ability to a pokemon with Outrage or Petal Dance.

legendary pkm master
28th August 2006, 4:10 AM
my favorite is defense curl and roll out and also rain dance and thunder

price
29th August 2006, 2:34 AM
Any pokemon with protect and any pokemon with exploson.

Ampharos_Spark
29th August 2006, 3:31 AM
Groudon and Ho-oh in double battles only, because Ho-oh will not need Sunnyday for Sacredfire and could have another move like EQ or Thunderbolt. it is just an idea, it may not work.