PDA

View Full Version : Ahh!!!!

Shiny_Milotic
21st August 2006, 3:01 AM
AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just organizing boxes and stuff and all of a sudden I see my Ho-oh is gone! It is just .. not there. Not in any box at all .. and it was just there... now I am very sad :-(

I can always beat Colosseum againn.... And I had already saved it .....

Moeteimasu Umi
21st August 2006, 3:02 AM

I was just organizing boxes and stuff and all of a sudden I see my Ho-oh is gone! It is just .. not there. Not in any box at all .. and it was just there... now I am very sad :-(

I can always beat Colosseum againn....

you must of released it while looking

Shiny_Milotic
21st August 2006, 3:03 AM
I know .. it is the only way ... I am so mad ..

And Colosseum is sooo annoying to beat .. I will have to do the ENTIRE game overrrrrrr... is it really worth it?

Mitja
21st August 2006, 3:08 PM
yeah, i'm going through the entire colloseum stroy mode again
cause i lost my sapphire cartidge with the lvl 100 ho-oh v__v

DarkSpectrum
21st August 2006, 3:21 PM

I can always beat Colosseum againn.... And I had already saved it .....

Are you sure you didn't trade it over to another game while organizing stuff? I did that once with a groudon.... I couldn't figure out where on earth it went but i checked one of my other games later for pokemon to trade over and there it was.

~Flygon_Rocks~
21st August 2006, 3:23 PM
hang on how long did u have it for did it love u

Kreis
21st August 2006, 3:27 PM
imagine that a pokemon that hates you releasing itself ROFL

Zahro
21st August 2006, 3:29 PM
Your pokedex has a Ho-oh on it, you should only do it all overnew when you want to fight with Ho-oh.
But if you do Colosseum overnew, you can also do other things like resetting near Venus for a goodnatured Suicune, or something like that.

Munchlax Master
22nd August 2006, 12:29 AM
check again

WhiteWizard42
22nd August 2006, 1:18 AM
munchlax master has the right idea. i quite often lose a pokemon in my boxes, then look again and see that i was just completely missing it.

of course, unless you have a lot of full boxes like i do, this is fairly unlikely.

Kabuto
22nd August 2006, 4:20 AM
Check basically every box in every game. If you're Ho-oh is gone, I pity you. Not only do you have to repeat the game but you need to do all that troublesome purifying. I don't know if its worth it, depends how much you want it.

K-os
22nd August 2006, 7:47 AM
If you abselutely adore ho-oh: go throught he game again.
if you like him: meh, its not worth it.
if u think ubers suck: why did you even start this thread.

~K-os~;249-d;

JONNO.FRESH
22nd August 2006, 8:45 AM
Just go through Mt Battle agian. Its simple

AJ kinova the psychic
22nd August 2006, 2:51 PM
Harsh... oh well

Dark_Danger
22nd August 2006, 3:18 PM
same thing happened to me with my charizard. finally remembered it was in the daycare.

DarkSpectrum
22nd August 2006, 3:27 PM
munchlax master has the right idea. i quite often lose a pokemon in my boxes, then look again and see that i was just completely missing it.

of course, unless you have a lot of full boxes like i do, this is fairly unlikely.

Very true.... sometimes those mini-sprites can be hard to see which one is which if your eyes are strained and everything looks like something else.

Olivier!
22nd August 2006, 3:40 PM
I lost a nosepass :P not much of a problem but you know...

Tibster
22nd August 2006, 4:45 PM
I always lose pokemon in my boxes. But I go catch them again. Exept for my Milotic:(

Jaster
22nd August 2006, 9:01 PM
hope you get another one.

Phillyboomerangs
22nd August 2006, 9:06 PM
you probly just lost it in your box like put it somewhere and you look and there it is. if you did lose it then you probly accientily realsed it or yoused cheats to corrupt your game

-Espacio-
22nd August 2006, 9:19 PM
Maybe it's in the daycare. Or you just didn't see it

Lucas!
22nd August 2006, 9:43 PM
well just try and beat colloseum again you will get it again

Deokishisu
22nd August 2006, 11:20 PM
Well... did you check the daycare? I lost a marshtomp and panicked but I forgot that I put it in the daycare. There are some advantages to going through Colloseum again. You can get the dogs and others that you may have traded to another game.

Shiny_Milotic
23rd August 2006, 2:28 AM
Okay.

- It is not in the Day-Care.
- It is not in any box, in any game.
- Whoever said that I can beat Mt. Battle and get another Ho-oh, well, let's just say I'm very glad I'm smart enough to ignore that comment.
- I will be doing the entire game over.
- Just the thought of re-purifying 48 Pokemon gives me the chills.
- I don't NEED a Ho-oh, It's just that now I have an empty space in my Legendary Box.
- I would like to train it a little too, but am not an Uber Phanatic.
- I am still very sad :(
- This can be LOCKED!

AJ kinova the psychic
23rd August 2006, 2:59 AM
Harsh...very...harsh

MEWTWO_PWNS_YOU
23rd August 2006, 4:55 AM
Okay.

- It is not in the Day-Care.
- It is not in any box, in any game.
- Whoever said that I can beat Mt. Battle and get another Ho-oh, well, let's just say I'm very glad I'm smart enough to ignore that comment.
- I will be doing the entire game over.
- Just the thought of re-purifying 48 Pokemon gives me the chills.
- I don't NEED a Ho-oh, It's just that now I have an empty space in my Legendary Box.
- I would like to train it a little too, but am not an Uber Phanatic.
- I am still very sad :(
- This can be LOCKED! joe your stupid, did you lend it to matt?

Judai Yuki
23rd August 2006, 5:04 AM
Uhh...too bad?

-Judai

~Flygon_Rocks~
23rd August 2006, 11:10 AM
ouch thats long and hard to go through again hope u get it again

Hallnavy
23rd August 2006, 11:15 AM
This may be off-topic but probally not. I was playing Pokemon Colloseum and I beat it. I transfered ALL of my good pokemon with lvs like 75-95 Raquazza and such and MY SISTER ERACED MY MEMORY CARD. I WAS SOOOOO MAD.

~Flygon_Rocks~
23rd August 2006, 11:18 AM
oh yeah this might be an off topic yeah ithink it is but its relavant: can you have more than one game going at the same time in one emerald game

Hallnavy
23rd August 2006, 11:19 AM
If you mean saved files then no.

MEWTWO_PWNS_YOU
23rd August 2006, 3:29 PM
joe, is it in colo?

Shiny Metagross
23rd August 2006, 4:42 PM
whoops. you must of had some bad luck or you must of had a sudden urge to push buttons.

-Discord-
23rd August 2006, 8:06 PM
Yeah, I thought I lost my Ho-Oh yesterday but, I missed the minisprite like 10 times. My boxes are so full, that's why.

Hallnavy
23rd August 2006, 9:02 PM
Well today I was asked a question about Pokemon Box and when I went to go find out for my self I couldnt find my Memory Card and I still cant now.

Shiny_Milotic
24th August 2006, 3:45 AM
I didnt trade it . I didnt put it anywhere. It is released. It is gone. I will get a new one maybe.

THIS CAN BE LOCKED!!

kill and run
11th September 2006, 2:29 AM
is it maybe in your party or in the daycare in a differnt game if you do find it my suggestiong is to clone it so you never lose it again

Celebi251
11th September 2006, 9:00 PM
is it in the day-care? thats where my shiny charizard was. it was really scary too, i thought i accidentally released it!

Sarukarisha
12th September 2006, 5:07 AM
Um do it over. I feel really sorry for you but Colosseum is fun. But check again first because one time my friend missed all of his legends and they were in one box he just overlooked them.

Mr. Reus Mysterio
12th September 2006, 8:43 AM
At least you had a Ho-oh...im to lazy to finish colloseum...
anyways...happened to my sister while she was cloning...lost her altaria and swampert....sadness!!!

Turtloopa
12th September 2006, 10:34 AM
Go to a box, watch a pokemons summary, press down/up until you see your Ho-oh. I really don't think you released it accidentaly. I think you shouldn't be able to release shinies/legendaries. I hope that feature is in P/D.

Dark_Danger
12th September 2006, 1:31 PM
yea. wouldnt that be nice? but what if you wanted to release your poke? You should have an options in your Options...hehe...saying: Realese Legendaries/Shines: On/Off
and most ppl call in D/P, nothing wrong with P/D though.

Charizard011
13th September 2006, 1:05 AM
imagine that a pokemon that hates you releasing itself ROFL

Who knows, I once tried to release a marshtomp but it would go away and just come back. Then it said "Marshtomp came back, was it worried about you?" I couldn't figure out why, it wasn't cheated on or anything. So why can't pokemon release themself?

Midnight Lucario
13th September 2006, 1:17 AM
Just trade over Wi-Fi

BugPokeLover
13th September 2006, 7:01 AM
Who knows, I once tried to release a marshtomp but it would go away and just come back. Then it said "Marshtomp came back, was it worried about you?" I couldn't figure out why, it wasn't cheated on or anything. So why can't pokemon release themself?

I think that means they had a certain HM move that you might have needed or something because none of the other pokes had it. It happened to me once with my HM slave ;279;

Bad Skitty
13th September 2006, 3:52 PM
were there any people who could steal your pokemon? some people will take them unfortunatley.

Charizard011
13th September 2006, 9:26 PM
I think that means they had a certain HM move that you might have needed or something because none of the other pokes had it. It happened to me once with my HM slave ;279;

I don't think it had any HMs. This is the thing, I needed the second stage of all the hoenn starters so I put 1 exp. shareon each of the first stage of them and went through the elite 4. All of them got to their 2nd stage and only him did the whole coming back thing. Then I traded him over to another game, saved, tried to release him and it worked, so I shut the game off, whats the story about your pelliper?

PkmnTrainerJ
13th September 2006, 10:41 PM
If you released it, why not just switch it off and continue with Ho-oh still there?

Missingnoismine
13th September 2006, 11:00 PM
i agree with pkmn trainer,you should of done that when you released.;250; wonder where it is now?.but i think Deoxys is way better.;386;

Charizard011
14th September 2006, 8:31 PM
Deoxys is good if you train him right. I meen, if you max out his ATK then trade him to LG so he's in his DEF form, then he stinks, but if you trade him(or get him)in Emerald and he's in ATK form then he's good. HO-OH is just really good!