PDA

View Full Version : Completed my national pokedex in FireRed.

PearlDex
21st August 2006, 5:11 AM
Last Pokemon: ;376;

I mean, I didn't just catch one and evolve it... I caught them and all their evolved forms. (i.e. Get a Charizard, breed 2 Charmanders, evolve one into Charmelion) Beldum was a pain because there's only one of them in each Ruby/Sapphire and they evolve. But anyway, I finally managed to catch them all and I needed some place to say it so thanks for your attention! Didn't use an Action Replay, either, before you ask. Nor did I go to a Nintendo Event, but I obviously know a person or two who did...

PearlDex
21st August 2006, 5:13 AM
Now I just completed my signature...

ZibaLaZiba
21st August 2006, 5:44 AM
Good job! But don't expect a reward from me.

Prince_PJ
21st August 2006, 5:49 AM
Well, atleast this'll be a huge boost to your Diamond/Pearl Pokedex from the get-go, heh

I've got a complete Pokedex (Mew exception, of course), but not like this. A+!

PearlDex
21st August 2006, 2:48 PM
Thank you! It's a nice boost to the pokedex, but it also makes it real easy to get pokemon like Elekible and Weaville. I mean, I'm sure the game will offer ways to get these pokemon in-game, but in the event that they don't I don't have to spend hours online looking for a trade (after all, I've already spent hours offline looking for a trade...).;000;

Mitja
21st August 2006, 3:07 PM
=o
i have almost all pokes too (a bulbasaur,an ivysaur and a venusaur....)
missing:
kabutops (lvling)
omastar (same)
3 unowns
mew
deoxys
celebi

no poke events near my country <__<....
*waits for wifi*

Zahro
21st August 2006, 3:19 PM
Congrats. But isn't this a bit spammy? And you doubleposted the second post. You can always use the EDITbutton.

PearlDex
21st August 2006, 7:08 PM
A few of my friends went to events but none came close enough to my town for me to go... and I think I'm too embarrassed to have done it anyway. I "mixed records" though and got all the tickets I needed to get Deoxys, Ho-oh, and Lugia. Then a friend of mine let me use their Colosseum bonus disk for Jirachi. Mew and Celebi I only got after my friend quit and gave them to me.

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
22nd August 2006, 5:46 AM
So you have a cheated mew.

But anyway congrats!

TeamPez2
22nd August 2006, 6:08 AM
Congrats (i dont see any reason for completing the dex other then bordem)

PearlDex
22nd August 2006, 1:53 PM
I don't know if Mew was cheated... but yeah, basically it was a project of boredom. Not that it really resolves any boredom. I mean, you can only get so far in one game, the rest is waiting for someone else to appear willing to part with what i need.

youssef20138
22nd August 2006, 2:34 PM
i had all the 150 pokemon without cheats but then i started over but i am trying again to get all the pokemon