PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon e-reader???

Shadow Tyranitar
22nd August 2006, 5:22 AM
Ok this isn't exactly a question for this forum,but can you get pokemon from it by scanning their card???I'm not talking about the eon ticket,just the regular cards,like suicune and macop and regirock eon cards.And do the only-obtainable-by-e-reader berries like pumpkin berry get transferred to your game for good after you scan it.And are those thing re-scanabble???

sorry if this is really the wrong place for this question.And yes i did look at the page here about it,but it was not updated(it was like it just got left behind) and didn't answer my questions.

thanks in advance..........

Kabuto
22nd August 2006, 5:25 AM
E-reader was a thing of the past. But I think there were Scizor and Pikachu cards for Pokemon Colosseum I think. The rest were minigames. I could be wrong though.

JONNO.FRESH
22nd August 2006, 8:48 AM
Yea the E Reader is dead now. You got a few berries, some trainer battles, The Eon tickit and some Collo/ Channel bonus's

shiny manafi
22nd August 2006, 8:52 AM
From what I heard from, the E-reader only gives you the pokedex entry

Beorn
22nd August 2006, 10:04 AM
Yes, the E-Reader has no real use except for the Eon Ticket.

DarkSpectrum
22nd August 2006, 3:48 PM
Ok this isn't exactly a question for this forum,but can you get pokemon from it by scanning their card???I'm not talking about the eon ticket,just the regular cards,like suicune and macop and regirock eon cards.And do the only-obtainable-by-e-reader berries like pumpkin berry get transferred to your game for good after you scan it.And are those thing re-scanabble???

sorry if this is really the wrong place for this question.And yes i did look at the page here about it,but it was not updated(it was like it just got left behind) and didn't answer my questions.

thanks in advance..........

See... I've been wondering something like that.... I have some pokemon trading card game cards and they have an e-reader code line at the bottom and i've wondered what that was for/

Praetor
22nd August 2006, 9:50 PM
1. no it doenst give you the pokemon just useless information and sometimes minigames.
2. you can permanently keep berries and other items scann'd in I.E. the eon ticket
3.i dont know

CharZard
22nd August 2006, 9:52 PM
On some of the Japanese e-cards you could trigger trainer battles, get berries, and some pokedex entries, but not much more... I've never used a US E-Reader.

Havoc Houndoom
23rd August 2006, 6:38 AM
Note that the E-reader only has an effect on the JAPANESE Colosseum. The American one doesn't use it at all.

As they said, the only use for the E-reader is the Eon Ticket for R/S, a few of the Enigma berries, which can't be traded over, I think - oh, and a few of the battle-E cards.