PDA

View Full Version : released/deleted Pokemon

Ash's Pika Pal
23rd August 2006, 3:21 AM
Have you ever had a Pokemon in any of your 3rd generation games that you are sorry you released or deleted? I do my poor Dusclops got deleted when I restarted my Pokemon xd. If there is a thread like this tell me and I'll delete it.

Kabuto
23rd August 2006, 3:28 AM
Hell yeah I'm sorry. I erased a shiny Electrike and Spinda, how idiotic of me back then *time travels and smacks past self (or I guess I can reverse the process too :p)*

Kyogrestargirl!
23rd August 2006, 3:51 AM
Have you ever had a Pokemon in any of your 3rd generation games that you are sorry you released or deleted? I do my poor Dusclops got deleted when I restarted my Pokemon xd. If there is a thread like this tell me and I'll delete it.

Nope. I NEVER had any like that.

Deathborn_606
23rd August 2006, 5:26 AM
Nope I've never really had to bother to release a pokemon.......yet.

Pure
23rd August 2006, 5:36 AM
Meh, never so sorry about releasing a Pokemon, although my released Lv25 Gyarados had potential.

Carnation the Pink Mew
23rd August 2006, 5:53 AM
I don't release Pokemon unless they REALLY suck. Someone else released a Pokemon of mine though. My Lv. 78 Shiny Ariados from FR...I luved it.

pooheadkid
23rd August 2006, 6:35 AM
nope. i did leave a bunch of level 100 in my first ruby file but they werent properly trained so i didnt care.

Freakshow
23rd August 2006, 2:42 PM
Lost my Lv.100 Groudon while doing the cloning glitch by switching pokemon instead of Depositing/Withdrawing

Pottsie
23rd August 2006, 2:44 PM
No, never. And if I have released anything, I usually have a reason for it.

matrix_Logic
23rd August 2006, 2:49 PM
I released my Level 100 Pelipepper in Sapphire. *Hits head*

It had a flawless stat, though I can't remember whhich one.

Lucas!
23rd August 2006, 3:44 PM
I realesed my stater cause i thoguht i could go with out it but then i neeeded it back for an hm slave

Jaster
23rd August 2006, 3:56 PM
I never release my pokemon.

Jukain:)
23rd August 2006, 4:00 PM
Well i had this shiny lv100 mewtwo, and I traded it to a friend. He said he would trade it back, but instead he released it! I was crushed. I never released my own, though.

Swellow_91
23rd August 2006, 4:51 PM
My sister once saw a Magikarp in one of my boxes and released it , thinking it was a normal useles Magikarp. When I came back and started my game, I looked for my Magikarp but of course didn't see it. I asked my sister and she just said : "I released that useles thing". I was broken because she released my hatched Shiny 'Karp with an adamant nature. I'll never forgive her...:(

Moonlight.
23rd August 2006, 6:05 PM
No, I prefer to only release Pokemon that are completely useless to me and that I know I will never use again.

Most of my trained teams and rare Pokemon are stored in the PC, and I doubt I'd ever release them unless I had issues with space.

*Murkrow
23rd August 2006, 6:48 PM
Worst one I deleted was probably my shiny Latias (along with loads of other Pokés) when I reset my Ruby game. Didn't bother me at the time, but six months or so later, I watched Pokémon Heroes and really wanted to raise a Latias because she was so cute. But of course, no more Eon Ticket, no way to catch her. I've since bought Emerald and caught her that way.

That same reset also meant I lost most of my Coloseum Pokémon, so yay, another run through of a game I hated. Joy.

Shiny Ho-Oh
23rd August 2006, 6:54 PM
I wish my lil sister didnt erase my ruby file with a shiny magikarp on it..

folgore
24th August 2006, 6:42 AM
Not really a releasal... but i sold my pokemon ruby game with a shiny zangoose on it.whoops.

jwla
24th August 2006, 7:34 AM
I only started releasing Pokemon recently. So far, though, I am not too upset about any of my releases. The ones I have been releasing were versions of certain Pokemon I had before I bred them with new moves. I don't give a squid about EVs, or natures, though, so I don't know a lot about what I released beyond "It didn't have this move I wanted". I am kicking myself, a bit, about releasing some of the father Pokemon. But, I kept the mothers o_O?!

Valdoom
24th August 2006, 12:18 PM
I trained up my Totodile 2 Feraligatr then 2 lv 100 no rare candies or nethin which most of u ave probly done 4 the whole of ur team, but all the other pokemon wern't as gud so i decided a team 'n' started a new game, i lent my friend Pokemon Gold cause i were tryin 2 finish Silver b4 Gold as i had it longer. So i traded me lv100 Feraligatr ova 2 my gold tha my friend had started a game on. Went his a week l8r askin 4 my feraligatr 'n' he sed he'd started a new game.

But other than that i only release pokemon if it is a lower evolution 'n' i just caught its evolved form as i'm not going to use them cause i decide what pokemon i will have and movesets before i start a new game, so i might as well catch their evolved form and release the unevolved form.

Razor
24th August 2006, 1:02 PM
the first pokemon RPG game i played[colloseum] i didn't know how to put more pokemon on my party[damn i was a n00b], and i think i got rid of the plusle, some others, i also thought that i had gotten a h****d mawille[emerald] and i can recall reading up somewhere that stops trading and stops your game from working, so i factory reseted emerald, and all my other games, but it turned out i was wrong and i was 5 pokemon off a complete dex[all i needed was the water starter and its evos, and of course feebas\milotic] and i also had a shiny krabby, but after i factory reset, the 2nd block i went on the "feebas route" got me a feebas, so i don't regret it.

Mr. Truth
26th August 2006, 4:18 AM
i caught a ralts in emerald, but i thought it wasn't good so i released it. drat!