PDA

View Full Version : Bleach

neo_senku
23rd August 2006, 6:37 AM
i can understand why ichigo, uryu, chad and orihime called Yoruichi Shihouin mr yoruichi when she was in cat form but why did kisuke urahara call her mr yoruichi while she was in cat form when he knew that yoruichi is a female

BattleFranky~40
23rd August 2006, 6:40 AM
Because Urahara's crazy like that and must like to spite her.

neo_senku
23rd August 2006, 6:55 AM
i guess that would be a good answer

DKzM0mA
25th August 2006, 3:20 AM
Translated incorrectly, OR Yourichi is ....nvm. Mis-translated most likely. What I read, I didn't see Mr.Yourichi...

BattleFranky~40
25th August 2006, 3:22 AM
Translated incorrectly, OR Yourichi is ....nvm. Mis-translated most likely. What I read, I didn't see Mr.Yourichi...
As everybody assumed that Yoruichi was just a male cat at the time, Urahara may have been making fun of her.

DKzM0mA
25th August 2006, 3:22 AM
Good point there. Urahara is a ******* like that anyhow XD

Catalyst
25th August 2006, 10:23 AM
I only assumed Yoruichi was a male through the voice of the cat form in the anime, in the manga I didn't have a clue.

emlan
31st August 2006, 10:54 AM
In the japanese manga they use a gender pronoune that goes for both genders. When translating they had to pick one of the two since we dont have a unisex word for it and they picked mr for male.

The anime gave her a male voice just so it would be a bigger surprise later, it's kinda stupid though, they should've tried for a unisex voice.

kawaii*ninja
3rd September 2006, 9:13 PM
I onley have the first manga.. It was cool but it didn't catch my intrest.