PDA

View Full Version : ph33r teh half d3ck! No, seriously. Hard Shell Deck!

Yado Kari
23rd August 2006, 11:03 PM
Well, this came out of rather creepy love for half decks and Slowpoke-type things. And Armaldo ex that I still haven't found...

Hard Shell Deck
Cards: 30
Pokemon: 12
3 Slowpoke-Delta Species
1 Slowbro-Unseen Forces
1 Slowking-Delta Species
2 Anorith-Legend Maker
1 Armaldo ex-Legend Maker
1 Aerodactyl- Legend maker
2 Kecleon(looking for something else)-Legend Maker

Edit: Aargh. Apparently you can only have up to 2 of the same card in a deck. That's why the half decks go 2,2,1 with the main pokemon instead of 4,2,1. So...what was it about those Kinglers? Any good Tools? And if at all possible I'd like to keep Slowbro and Armaldo.
Trainer:7
2 Claw Fossil-Legend Maker
2 Mysterious Fossil- Legend Maker
1 Fieldworker
1 Steven's Advice
1 Strange Cave

Energy:11
Water-5
Fighting-5
React-1

Well...there it is. A half deck based on my two favorite Pokes. No pun intended. Is it good? Does it need changes? Does it suck so bad a part of you died after looking at it? Please review! ;080; ;348;

Cipher 2008
23rd August 2006, 11:31 PM
Slowbro from Unseen Forces rocks. Though I'd take out the two Kecloen and rearrange the Energy:

Energy: 13
6x Fighting
4x Water
2x Psychic
1x React

Yado Kari
23rd August 2006, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the help. Originally I planned to make it follow the half deck trend, but this seems better. Double Dual Armor, and no random Kecleons! Woot!

Cipher 2008
23rd August 2006, 11:47 PM
Kecleon in LM only really works if you know you can safely get out Reacts.

Esperante
24th August 2006, 12:40 AM
if you like the slow Pokemon, your best option would be to use UF slowking and CG Kingler, a tool abuse deck.

Yado Kari
24th August 2006, 4:03 AM
Eehhh...maybe. But it's more just a fun little deck to use my favorites. Like another idea. Holon Engine half deck- all pokemon are Holon's.

Strange, but fun to use when every Pokemon you have doubles as Energy. Why dump that Castform for a discard effect when you could just plop it onto that Magnemite? Ooooooooo!!

Yado Kari
24th August 2006, 4:04 AM
Eehhh...maybe. But it's more just a fun little deck to use my favorites. Like another idea. Holon Engine half deck- all pokemon are Holon's.

Strange, but fun to use when every Pokemon you have doubles as Energy. Why dump that Castform for a discard effect when you could just plop it onto that Magnemite? Ooooooooo!!