PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha manga

bigboss1022
24th August 2006, 5:34 AM
im a fan of the show and i was wondering if it was worth it to collect the manga. also its this or yu-gi-oh im gonna start to collect so i need help

BattleFranky~40
24th August 2006, 5:36 AM
Both are bad, but Inuyasha's slightly better.

At this point in America, the manga is only on Volume 27, though.

Staryu
26th August 2006, 2:34 AM
I've been reading it, and then watching the show after. I have the first 2 volumes, but volumes 4-7 are coming in the mail -- I gotta get 3.

It's kinda confusing sometimes, but I'd still recommend it.

BattleFranky~40
26th August 2006, 3:42 AM
It's kinda confusing sometimes
How is Inuyasha confusing?

Staryu
27th August 2006, 4:38 AM
Well, if you don't understand whats going on in the MANGA, and I'm not talking about the anime which is probably what you think -- then you get confused.

BattleFranky~40
27th August 2006, 4:41 AM
Well, if you don't understand whats going on in the MANGA, and I'm not talking about the anime which is probably what you think -- then you get confused.
The manga is exactly like the anime.

Since nothing ever happens, you can skip hundreds of chapters at a time and still have a grasp of what's going on.

Kirsty_
27th August 2006, 11:55 AM
I personally adore Inuyasha.
*scowls*
I recommend Inuyasha to a more younger audience (Pre-teen), that like plot-driven manga/anime.

Lucas!
2nd September 2006, 5:36 AM
No don't read it boring just like its show

kawaii*ninja
3rd September 2006, 10:08 PM
No don't read it boring just like its show

Well Personally, i think inuyasha rocks!.. Some manga chapters are pointless. But i still read them beause i know its going to get better! READ INUYASHA MANGA!

BattleFranky~40
3rd September 2006, 10:14 PM
Well Personally, i think inuyasha rocks!.. Some manga chapters are pointless. But i still read them beause i know its going to get better! READ INUYASHA MANGA!
How is it going to get better?