PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Warriors: The Talismans of Defendomon (Discussion Thread)

Power Shot
25th August 2006, 10:49 PM
Digimon Warriors

The Talismans of Defendomon

*passes out snacks*

Welcome all, to the discussion thread that I am sure that we will post in a few times, then devote all discussion to OoC posts in the RPG. First off, I actually want to use this thread, because I don't want completely OoC posts in the RPG. If you have to post OoC, make it worthwhile, but use this thread to discuss ideas.

Well, secondly, I should point out that there will be no spam in here. I hate spam, and I expect serious RPG'ers to use discussion threads to make the storyline most exciting, and interesting. Also, you can use this thread to announce any emergancies that may impede your ability to post in the RPG. This thread is only to be used for accepted members, which at this time include...

Myself
Nylf
Shadowfaith
eevee-me
MerkelHog
Hermanator

So, I guess that's it. If everyone would not mind, the discussion thread for Digimon Warriors is now open!

Point of order, I will choose the leader. We're breaking a few chiches with this RPG, so having the Sacred Crest of Courage does not guarenttee anything. Bear that in mind, because when I wrote the idea, I wanted it as original as possible. Does anyone have any objection to this?

Nylf
26th August 2006, 12:53 AM
YAY! Twixes!*Takes all the Twixes and hides in corner like Golem*

Anyway, I have a question. Do my Gauntlets give me increased strength, or I can I hit the enemies with stuff from the enviroment, like metal poles, chairs, trashcans, branches, rocks etc.? If both, yay! If neither, well in my defense I've only got my fists, some brass studs, some strips of leather and few enough morals to not regret kicking someone in the knackers. Shadowfaith has energy bolts, you and MerkelHog have training in true fighting styles, and eevee-me has a whip.

So what, do the Gauntlets enhance my strength or can I hit the enemy with various bits of enviroment? Honestly, if neither, we're going to need to fight a lot of male digimon...

I know I could've picked a better Talisman, or at least trained in the martial arts, but I design the character first, Gauntlets I betted would not be taken, and Sieg would not be able to handle the rigourous training needed to learn martial arts. He's too lazy. So I settled on street fighting, which basically leaves me like Masaru. Except less hot-headed obviously. And my Veemon does not call me 'aniki'. He mostly calls me Sieg.

Power Shot
26th August 2006, 1:42 AM
Good question. Normally, gauntlets are used to increase the endurance of hands and allow them a better grip on their swords. They also allow protection for the wrists and arms. So, how about we go with increased strength in the arms, since as a street fighter, your character would be best suited for combat with arms. Would that be all right? (My character really doesn't have much in the way of combat, he's a cripple. He has to work really hard to fight)

Elite 4
26th August 2006, 1:43 AM
Yaay for snacks and discussion!

Anyway, if their a crest for Friendship?

hIrAm
26th August 2006, 2:45 AM
Yaay for snacks and discussion!

Anyway, if their a crest for Friendship?
I believe it states on the first post that only accepted sign ups may post here. Sorry.

Also, a dilemna about my talisman aswell. Seeing as I have a shield, would it have some type of power, or just to defend myself? I was thinking that the shield might be the same one Sleipmon uses, and that way, once he's fully digivolved, he has it and not me.

Hm? o_O;

eevee-me
26th August 2006, 2:51 AM
I believe it states on the first post that only accepted sign ups may post here. Sorry.

Also, a dilemna about my talisman aswell. Seeing as I have a shield, would it have some type of power, or just to defend myself? I was thinking that the shield might be the same one Sleipmon uses, and that way, once he's fully digivolved, he has it and not me.

Hm? o_O;

The shield could split in two makeing each piece a sort of arm pad thing...for um hitting people.

hIrAm
26th August 2006, 2:54 AM
The shield could split in two makeing each piece a sort of arm pad thing...for um hitting people.
Erm, that's actually somewhat interesting, and I wouldn't mind that at all.

Power Shot
26th August 2006, 3:33 AM
Go for it, it's your weapon after all.

I plan to have the RPG up by tonight, your host is someone with no life! But I must see Beerfest, so apologizes if it doesn't appear tonight...

hIrAm
29th August 2006, 7:26 PM
Well, back from my trip/birthday party, I'm beginning to write up my RP now, so don't fret, I actually have a reason for not posting.

Also, a question about the first post. I saw that Nylf had his Veemon digivolve, is this allowed, or should I wait? I was kind of going for the T.K. type thing in the first season, where Patamon was last to digivolve. Kudamon will eb the same way.