4 Metal Energy
5 Fire Energy
4 DRE
2 Heal Energy
1 Cyclone Energy

I hope I don't have to explain how to use it. :P

NateDawg161992
26th August 2006, 11:44 PM
I see no lock, but it is a good tool deck.

okothnuva
26th August 2006, 11:52 PM
Cessation Crystal provides the lock, and so do Mysterious Shard and Curse Powder (to an extent).

Dragonite δ
27th August 2006, 10:16 PM
It would be an even better deck if you add some holon searchers and a like 1 or 2 more basic. <00>
=

Alakazam
28th August 2006, 12:38 PM
You could try 2-2 Houndoom. That or Mentors. What happens if all you can get in the starting hand is Mawile and no Krabby. Mawile searches for the Mentor, play it for 3 Krabby. Attach tools to them and evo them.

Jimmy P.
1st September 2006, 10:22 AM
It would be an even better deck if you add some holon searchers and a like 1 or 2 more basic. <00>
=
And that coming from a guy who put 75 cards in his deck... *shakes head*
Pretty good deck, and the 2-2 Houndoom might be able to work.

Cipher 2008
1st September 2006, 12:59 PM
Actualy, WGTT was the one who put 75 cards in his deck. Unless Dragonite Delta did the same, in which case...what is the world coming to...

Shiloh Phoenix
4th September 2006, 5:20 AM
ah, this is a refreshing change of pace.

It looks like a very quick deck. the only thing I wuld worry about is the HP. stuff will get ohko'd all the time.

the houndoom is indeed a very good idea.

Alakazam
4th September 2006, 2:19 PM
ah, this is a refreshing change of pace.

It looks like a very quick deck. the only thing I wuld worry about is the HP. stuff will get ohko'd all the time.

the houndoom is indeed a very good idea.

Energy Root will work for more HP along with Metal. I run this with Fearow. It is quick. i might find Houndoom instead of Fearow.

Shiloh Phoenix
4th September 2006, 10:24 PM
is kingler d metal? I don't know.

Esperante
4th September 2006, 10:27 PM
is kingler d metal? I don't know.
'tis dual fire/metal.

Avegaille
11th September 2006, 10:53 AM
I somewhat get the idea, but it's very easy to counteract, IMO. Especially with my Manectric deck. Plus, you'll never know, your opponent might also have Windstorm, making your attachments of Pokemon tools to your Pokemon very useless... =P

And oh, another thing, this deck lacks Pokemon too. Add one more line and it may work. Somehow.

Esperante
11th September 2006, 2:53 PM
yeah, storming off 2 tools and killing their active kingler is the best way to get rid of this deck.

chester
17th September 2006, 11:41 PM
Seeing as there is a lack of variaty, I'd say this is very quick playing. 32 trainers? 16 energy I understand. I use a different style, but I am not to brilliant. as you see in my HydroPlant deck (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=149679)

I know, it sucks. I know, it has lots of energys' and 1 trainer. I AM LOOKING FOR GOOD TRAINERS!!!

So yeah, I assume you like taking the opponent out quickly. Good luck drawing anything other than trainers.