PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: The New Royal Knights (Discussion)

Elite 4
29th August 2006, 1:21 AM
Discuss the RPG here. Have any questions? Ideas?

Well then discuss all that here.

Note: There are only 3 spots left for the RPG!

eevee-me
29th August 2006, 6:30 PM
Everyone signed up now right?

Elite 4
29th August 2006, 7:00 PM
Yup.

We can start doing it now.

robynblclark
29th August 2006, 9:05 PM
i can't completely understand what you mean by royal nights I haven't seen digimon in ages and I mean it

crystal-zephyr
29th August 2006, 9:07 PM
Yeah what robynblclark said. The last time i watched digimon was the first movie and before that a few episodes to the end of series 3 because they dont show it anymore in UK.

Elite 4
29th August 2006, 9:23 PM
The Royal Knights are like the Protectors of the Digital World. We protect the Digital World and make sure no chaos happens.

PokemonBreederChris
30th August 2006, 12:01 AM
You know? It was the old guy in the first season, who grew younger and was a young adult in the second season.

They wore white robes.

Also, are we going to meet? Have meet? or other?

And guys, please don't go noob and digivolve to Mega in like the first two pages. In the series Megas weren't arround till the end.

Plus we have to make the badguys not so easy to defeat....

Elite 4
30th August 2006, 12:54 AM
We will all meet. Were gonna meet at the Lake.

And yeah, don't go all noob. You can't even digivolve to Champion yet untill we killa few Digimon. Now let's think of a badguy for our enemy.

PokemonBreederChris
30th August 2006, 1:16 AM
we could always go with the classic weak champion, and then when we are champion leveled, we can go for the classical weak ultimate, strong champion.

I say our first main boss should be like an Orgemon, and his Gaburimon army, or 1 Bakemon?

eevee-me
30th August 2006, 1:19 AM
We will all meet. Were gonna meet at the Lake.

And yeah, don't go all noob. You can't even digivolve to Champion yet untill we killa few Digimon. Now let's think of a badguy for our enemy.

Main enemy?

Hyuu
30th August 2006, 1:49 AM
i can't completely understand what you mean by royal nights I haven't seen digimon in ages and I mean it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Knights
Wikipedia article about the Royal Knights of Digimon, at least, I think that's what Elite 4 is referring to. It would make sense why they want to have people with good qualities like Kevin Harrison, so the choices they make are right. *Shrug* I think. Anyways, Digimon X can be viewed on YouTube, though I warn, it's thirty minutes a part and might lag horrbly on your comp depending on your internet connection.

We have seven rookies. I'm sure we can take down one champion if we work together. Not an army, but a few. Gekomon's an easy champion to take down :p

For main enemies (if you're asking), I'd actually like to do something with The Seven Great Demon Lords (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Great_Demon_Lords), since we perfectly have seven people. Plus, they rock as villians :p

Elite 4
30th August 2006, 2:38 AM
Perfect. Our first enemy when we enter the Digital World shall be an army of Goblinmon and their Leader, Ogremon.

If you don't them, search them on Wikipedia.

And our main enemys shall be the The Seven Great Demon Lords!

It matchs great! Thanks ~Hyuu!

Hyuu
30th August 2006, 3:40 AM
Shouldn't we each have something like a crest or something like that, the opposite of the seven lords? So each of us basically has one demon to counquer?

(Lucemon Chaos Mode) Pride - Courage
(Leviamon) Lust - Love
(Daemon) Wrath - Friendship
(Belphemon) Greed - Knowledge
(Barbamon) Sloth - Reliability
(Beezlemon) Envy - Sincerity
(Lilithmon) Gluttony - Hope

Maybe, since Elite 4 and I DNA Mega digivolve, that our enemies should connect. *shrug* If this plan goes through that is. Ironically, after reading it, there's a sentence that said "These demons were created by Acopolypsemon to battle the Royal Knights" :p Didn't even see that.

PokemonBreederChris
30th August 2006, 3:53 AM
Belphemon seems like my counterpart.....I call him!

anywho, My "Tough guy cool guy" is just an act. You guys willsee the real me in digiworld.

Hyuu
30th August 2006, 4:49 AM
Belphemon seems like my counterpart.....I call him!

anywho, My "Tough guy cool guy" is just an act. You guys willsee the real me in digiworld.

*Meep* Messed up. So, hope you weren't going by that list ^^;;; New list.

(Lucemon Chaos Mode) Pride- Courage
(Leviamon) Gluttony- Hope
(Daemon) Wrath- Friendship
(Belphemon) Sloth- Reliability
(Barbamon) Greed- Knowledge
(Beezlemon) Envy- Sincerity
(Lilithmon) Lust- Love

For my character, I'd say Barbamon would be his complete opposite. But Daemon fits well, and truth be told, I'd rather claim Daemon.

PokemonBreederChris
30th August 2006, 4:56 AM
I switch, now I call Barbamon

PokemonBreederChris
30th August 2006, 5:01 AM
Also, perhaps our digivices can "absorbe" data from other digimon, and if we master the techniques, or digimon can learn and use the absorbed techniques. And we can only have up to 20 techniques stored?

Hyuu
30th August 2006, 11:50 AM
Also, perhaps our digivices can "absorbe" data from other digimon, and if we master the techniques, or digimon can learn and use the absorbed techniques. And we can only have up to 20 techniques stored?

Hey Chris, while I like the idea, it'd get confusing after a while wouldn't it? Like, maybe after ten.

eevee-me
30th August 2006, 1:29 PM

Im against that, the absorbe idea is cool but only for data to power up not to learn new attacks.

PokemonBreederChris
30th August 2006, 3:41 PM
Well my digimon I picked has the ability to do so....

Anywho, data powerup would be nice, but how about 5 attacks?

Elite 4
30th August 2006, 4:25 PM
Well you can have up to three attacks ok?

(Lucemon Chaos Mode) v.s Me
(Leviamon) v.s RobynClark
(Daemon) v.s Crystal-Zephyer
(Belphemon) v.s ~Hyuu
(Barbamon) v.s ~Sirnight~
(Beezlemon) v.s PokemonBreederChris
(Lilithmon) v.s Eevee-me

PokemonBreederChris
30th August 2006, 4:30 PM
Good, Beezlemon, he is the same type as mine (metal kingdom, something like that) I am ok with that

~Sirnight~
30th August 2006, 9:32 PM
Ooh, Barbamon, how interesting. Oh- gotta get up to date with th e RPG.

Hyuu
2nd September 2006, 5:26 PM
Belphemon... INteresting. By the way, I won't be able to post for the next two days. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning at 5:30 and not getting home till 11:30 pm so right now I have to rush through studying. So, for the next two days, cause of band, got no time to post. WHen I come back, can you give me an update of what happened?

EDIT (sorta) : Back. ANyone mind filling me in? I think we're battling the Ogremon now?

Elite 4
2nd September 2006, 5:30 PM
Yup we are. We all got our Digimon already so just come in like you were here all along.

PokemonBreederChris
2nd September 2006, 8:05 PM
When we reach mega, are we going to like dna digivolve with our digimon? or are they going to become mega's seperate, perhaps we can dna digivolve with or digimon to create a simular digimon mega, but not the same in the chain.