PDA

View Full Version : Similar opposites Discussion thread

Shadowfaith
30th August 2006, 4:48 PM
(New Discussion thread)

Discuss the RPG here. If your having problems, say so. If you have no idea whats happening, say so. If you have ideas or what not then say so.

I would also like to remind you all that we are all game masters and that I am only the one that started the thread. We all made this RPG so we all run it...okay Kev only just joined, but meh still a good RPGer.

So whatever you want to say, say it here.

Nylf
30th August 2006, 10:30 PM
Eh, it's just I've been thinking, and it's an idea here.

Most(if not all) our characters have a pretty deep past. So I was thinking. In the far future, we find that the power in the existing keychains for our Keyblades, the ones of our guardians, is becoming less and less, so we each take a trinket or good luck charm and use it as a chain, drawing on it's true form to represent us. They would serve as our ultimate form of the Keyblades.

It's more original than like seven versions of Ultima Weapon.

It'd be like, Sieg would use the scale of the first dragon he slayed, and t would transform his eyblade into a very eleborate blade with a draconic design, called 'Heroic Dragon' or something, it's a work in progress.

Sound good?

Kev Chi
1st September 2006, 5:48 PM
Eh, it's just I've been thinking, and it's an idea here.

Most(if not all) our characters have a pretty deep past. So I was thinking. In the far future, we find that the power in the existing keychains for our Keyblades, the ones of our guardians, is becoming less and less, so we each take a trinket or good luck charm and use it as a chain, drawing on it's true form to represent us. They would serve as our ultimate form of the Keyblades.

It's more original than like seven versions of Ultima Weapon.

It'd be like, Sieg would use the scale of the first dragon he slayed, and t would transform his eyblade into a very eleborate blade with a draconic design, called 'Heroic Dragon' or something, it's a work in progress.

Sound good?

Wow, that sounds like an interesting idea. I'm liking it. ^_^

Shadowfaith
1st September 2006, 10:15 PM
I'm up for it. Sounds like a good idea to me ^_^

Kev Chi
2nd September 2006, 5:35 AM
Btw, whens the next time we can post? I know Innerflame and Mertalhog still have to post, but I don't want this RPG to died, you know? x_x

Shadows Follower
3rd September 2006, 9:52 AM
Well as far as I can remember, Merkelhog never replied back to say he wanted this to continue but Innerflame has posted now so I guess we wait until Shadowfaith posts her next one to move the story along.

I'm up for using Nylf's Idea.

My question that I want to know is will we be having any Nobodies in this RPG, either Organisation XIII strong or down to just Dusk strong?

Kev Chi
5th September 2006, 5:03 PM
If its ok, would I be able to post tonight? Don't want RPG to die x.x

InnerFlame
7th September 2006, 3:20 AM
I get invites to a Private RPG (I still have a hardtime believing that Shadowfaith asked me) with an awesome plot and great RPGers and it looks like it's going to die before it even begins... This is a sweet and bitter moment for me...

Scar
7th September 2006, 3:45 AM
Yeah, things really aren't looking good for the RPG. My first Private RPG, no less. But whatever, it isn't dead yet. So all is not lost...for a while, at least.

Shadows Follower
7th September 2006, 10:20 AM
Well we are all Game Masters for the RPG. I suggest we just we put our first post up having been transported to say.... Traverse Town?, and then meet each other there, meet our guardians and what we have to do, kill our first Heartless, first Heartless boss and good time had by all.

Kev Chi
7th September 2006, 8:43 PM
Mahaha, I revived the dead RPG! *uses white magic* x.x I think I remember Shadowfaith saying that we all got teleported to the Forgotten City in the beginning, least that were I am right now.

Shadowfaith
8th September 2006, 8:21 PM
I'm sorry for the delay. I started back school and I'm in training for a job. So because I have both school and a job now, I have to go to college from 9am-3.20pm and then work from 5pm-Midnight and I don't home until four from college. So that means that I don't get to come online for whole days.

I'll post when I have more time. Don't worry it won't be like this for long because my training ends next week and I will be stationed back in Swansea after that. The training is up in Cardiff, thus explaining why I don't get home until midnight.

Kev Chi
10th September 2006, 5:22 PM
As for meeting, should we just following Innerflame's example and all meet up by Burnt Shadow?

Shadowfaith
11th September 2006, 12:41 AM
S'up to you, mate. You can meet up wherever andhowever you like within the city. We will all meet up sooner or later but if you want to get to know a specific character before anyone else then now is the time to make a start.