PDA

View Full Version : why not have free legendaries?

mehh619
30th August 2006, 5:06 PM
in the older stadium games, the legendaries weren't stronger than the reguilar pokemon. a little staryu could beat a moltres so why not have most of them free and only some to be won.

Cucco-Cojiro
30th August 2006, 5:13 PM
Are you talking about rental pokemon?

mehh619
30th August 2006, 5:19 PM
yes. we should definatley have rentals again

Mli
31st August 2006, 6:39 PM
oh yeah maybe that would be good :)

Dashiel
31st August 2006, 8:14 PM
Yeah Rentals would be good. I think that you should have to earn money in game though. You should be able to use that to purchase Pokémon for a certain ammount of time (E.g. 100 yen a day.) Or for a complete team like.. 600 yen a day.

pigmonkeyandsuzi
1st September 2006, 10:34 AM
i want rentals too i remember playing on my friends pkmn stadium and liking being able to choose what to battle with, and i was extremely dissapointed on coll and XD when you got given a raandom constructed team.

bring back rentals

mehh619
2nd September 2006, 12:36 AM
this isnt about rentals, thins is about how i think that most legendaries should be default like ho-oh, lugia, kyogre, latias, groudon, latios, mewtwo, parukia, diaruga, luario and rayquaza. the you'd win/buy deoxys, jirachi, celebi, mew and manafi

theblackpearl719
2nd September 2006, 4:58 AM
All those legendary pokemon are probably too strong for gameplay and would make trainers everywhere want just those pokemon because they are some of the strongest pokemon so far so thats probably why they didnt add them but even so your right all pokemon should be available.

chosen_one386
2nd September 2006, 5:11 AM
If we do have rentals, I would like to have most legendaries avaliable, but not all. You would have to win a certain amount of battles to get certain Pokemon.

Munchlaxrox
2nd September 2006, 7:59 AM
yes rentals would be el excelente

mehh619
2nd September 2006, 4:00 PM
i think jirachi, mew, celebi, manafi and deoxys are the only ones we should have to win.

theblackpearl719
2nd September 2006, 10:26 PM
Deoxys, Mewtwo, Raikou, Suicune, Lukario, and Rayquaza are all the best fighting legendary pokemon you could get, at least thats my opinion Kyogre and Groudon would be the greatest of all legendaries, again thats my opinion though, Syther could still take on any of those legendaries.

mehh619
3rd September 2006, 5:02 PM
how u said scyther could take on any of them was kinda my point. the point of rentals are to have fair battles with your favorite pokemon. even though its a legendary, it shouldnt be insanly stronger when you use rentals.

theblackpearl719
4th September 2006, 8:11 AM
your absoulutley right Syther could win 20 battles in a row with ease if a trainers good enough

theblackpearl719
4th September 2006, 8:11 AM
which is me cause im the king

mehh619
4th September 2006, 5:34 PM
how about this

Pokecup - Manafi
Greatcup - Jirachi
Ultracup - Celebi
Mastercup - Mew
Battle tower - Deoxys

not too hard to get. but i wouldnt want it hard to get, the point is that noone is stronger than the other

Waterup
4th September 2006, 6:02 PM
Perfect and for a challenge you can't use rental pokes if not well you have to win the hard final match.

mehh619
4th September 2006, 6:59 PM
i think we should use rentals for that cuz some people might not have d/p. and plus, i dont have the time or patience to raise my pokemon to level 100

Av0idTheL1ght
5th September 2006, 6:27 AM
Because nintendo wants people to visit their tours and strive to get Legendary Pokemon by a 1 hour ride to some random location.