PDA

View Full Version : Victory Dragon Shonen Jump Promo With Pic

Judai Yuki
1st September 2006, 3:27 AM
Here is the proof that Victory Dragon will be a promo card in the Jan 07 Shonen Jump Magazine. This issue goes on sale Dec 5th.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/Brimaa/victorydragon.jpg

Also the Dec 06 issue will have the Toon Dark Magician Girl.

-Judai

FireKero!
1st September 2006, 3:37 AM
Ha! I told everyone that these cards were gonna be released in the SJ mags this year and in the anniversary issue. I saw the friggin' pics of the cards when I went to get my Cyber Dragon tins during the week.

Why doesn't ever listen to Keiron.

Judai Yuki
1st September 2006, 4:32 AM
Do you have any pics of the secret rare Cyber Dragon?=P

-Judai

The Requiem
1st September 2006, 5:24 AM
Do you have any pics of the secret rare Cyber Dragon?=P

-Judai

^^ Thats why.

Judai Yuki
1st September 2006, 5:54 AM
Lol I just want a confirmed release date for the tins.

-Judai

The Requiem
1st September 2006, 6:14 AM
No I mean he's been saying he has them and hasnt shown proof...

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
1st September 2006, 12:48 PM
Victory Dragon?! I so hope my local store stocks these issues of Shonen Jump! otherwise, there is always rip off prices on the internet....

Mikau
1st September 2006, 4:31 PM
I have always wanted this card since I first saw it on toywiz. It was Japanese but it still looked cool. so what is its effect?

~RaikouRider243~
1st September 2006, 4:47 PM
I think it's a 3000/3000 monster. You have to tribute 3 Dragons to get him out. If he reduces your opponent's Life Points to zero in battle, you win the Match.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
1st September 2006, 4:56 PM
I think it's a 3000/3000 monster. You have to tribute 3 Dragons to get him out. If he reduces your opponent's Life Points to zero in battle, you win the Match.

it's 2400/3000, not 3000/300

Victory Dragon ******** dark
Dragon/Effect
This card cannot be special summoned. This card cannot be normal summoned except by offering 3 Dragon type monsters tributes. If this card reduces your opponent's life points to 0, you win the match.
2400/3000

NOTE: May, and probably won't be, the exact wording
NOTE#2: Don't know if it will be a dragon, but it probably will, has dragon in it's name, but unlike Cyber Dragon, it looks like a dragon.

to see a pic of it, look at Toywiz:
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1911_937271957
NOTE: This is the japanese version

Judai Yuki
1st September 2006, 6:47 PM
When I see this magazine in stores im buying them all.=P

-Judai

Mikau
1st September 2006, 6:49 PM
Now when it says you automatically win the match. That means you win all three duels you were supposed to do right?

Judai Yuki
1st September 2006, 7:14 PM
Yes, it does.

-Judai

The Requiem
1st September 2006, 7:32 PM
What I dont get is....what idiot would let that happen in a tourney. The second I see that that thing would kill me, I'd scoop and TA DA. Round 2...

Raito
1st September 2006, 9:55 PM
I know. Why would they do that. That gives it about 3 months to reak havoc around the tourneys. The only good thing is Tsuku is banned and Last Will and Mask Of Darkness and Book of Moon are restricted.

The Requiem
1st September 2006, 10:01 PM
Trust me, its not gonna wreak any kind of havoc at all...

~RaikouRider243~
1st September 2006, 10:02 PM
What I dont get is....what idiot would let that happen in a tourney. The second I see that that thing would kill me, I'd scoop and TA DA. Round 2...

I imagine that there will be a tournament clause that prevents you from scooping if such a situation takes place.