PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Team

alexanderrobertbarkas
1st September 2006, 9:10 PM
Ditto Lv. 100 ;132;
Transform

Blastoise Lv. 100 ;009; (Traded from Red.)
Submission
Surf
Hydro Pump
Strength

Dragonite Lv. 100 ;149;
Waterfall
Whirlpool
Slam
Hyper Beam

Moltres Lv. 100 ;146; (Also traded from Red.)
Fly
Sky Attack
Double Team
Fire Spin

What do you think? (And please don't suggest things over HMs)

Mista-ree
3rd September 2006, 5:34 AM
why cant we suggest over HM cause it can beat pkmn at lower level then yours.... i was using weak moves in the 3rd grade like tackle and pound on like venusaur but when i went into battle with my neighbors he killed me... i was like tackle was so good with the elite 4 but when i was battling i was murder so i took them off for razorleaf or solarbeam and i got my vegence...
so
you only have good moves for your game if you battle others in a cable battle your pkmn will faint easily like dragonite he is weak against ice what moves do you have that can help him um none.
and
ditto!!!!!! when i see one l say yes! easy kill rite here
and
moltres cant learn any moves to help him so wit a jolteon its GAMEOVER

and like i said with those moves its GAMEOVER i bet you used rarecandy huh those arent bad pkmn but there moves are

alexanderrobertbarkas
3rd September 2006, 3:28 PM
Nothing over HMs is because I don't use the rule that HMs go on my Pokemon I don't use much. Oh, and I also have:

Mew Lv. 100 (Traded from Blue.)
Fly
Surf
Waterfall
Whirlpool

Hypno Lv. 100
Headbutt
Dream Eater
Psychic
Poison Gas

And you can suggest anything over the Mew's HM moves because I already have those moves on other Pokemon.

The Benmeister
3rd September 2006, 3:42 PM
So...what you're saying is that you want us to rate your team, and yet you won't allow us to suggest things over HM moves, which should be your primary target to start with?

Weird.

Also, two of the same type of move on the same Pokemon = no no.

alexanderrobertbarkas
3rd September 2006, 3:50 PM
2 of the same type is actually good in some situations. Example:

Mew used Waterfall!

*Opponent gets in red HP*

Mew used Whirlpool!

Foe *insert Pokemon name here* fainted!

Get it? By doing this you don't have to waste the PP of stronger moves.

The Benmeister
3rd September 2006, 3:54 PM
But if you have a different variety of moves, you wouldn't have to waste PP anyway. Why not have an ice attack over one of your water attacks? That way, you'd be able to take down more types.

alexanderrobertbarkas
3rd September 2006, 3:58 PM
Ok, when I find the tutor in Goldenrod City, (that is where he is right?) I'll make Mew learn Ice Beam and forget Whirlpool. But in order to do that, I need to use the Move Deleter.

Tai_the_Tyrant
3rd September 2006, 4:43 PM
pretty cool i like the team you just need two more

alexanderrobertbarkas
3rd September 2006, 6:30 PM
I already added two more. See above.

Mista-ree
4th September 2006, 3:39 AM
pretty cool i like the team you just need two more

dumb dude ill post why under this one

Mista-ree
4th September 2006, 3:42 AM
waterfall and it hits rad wat???? never waterfall has like 80 damage and even so it is not worth it you'll get kill like i said so if you wont listen to me go battle your neighbor or some one wit a cable and a game and see him kill your lv 100 wit like 80 lv pkmn

dragonite is a gift of learning good moves so use it *******