PDA

View Full Version : Nai Team!(version 3.0)

Shadow Tyranitar
3rd September 2006, 7:16 AM
Ok I was going to post this again at level 100,but now that I've made so many changes,I'll post them now.The team is on Emerald.All are level 68.

1Blissey@leftovers
bold nature
EV:252 def/252 sp atk/6 hp

ice beam
counter
toxic
psychic

2Dusclops@leftovers
docile nature
EV:170 def/170 hp/170 sp def

curse
WoW
confuse ray
double team

3Weezing@leftovers
docile nature
EV:129 sp def/127 atk/127 hp/127 sp atk

flamethrower
shadow ball
sludge bomb
thunderbolt

4Scizor@scope lens
adamant nature
EV:252 atk/252 speed/6 hp

slash
hp steel
silver wind
swords dance

5Magmar@scope lens
relaxed nature
EV:182 def/82 atk/82 sp def/82 sp atk/82 speed

cross chop
thunderpunch
psychic
flamethrower

6Lapras@leftovers
modest nature
EV:252 def,252 sp atk,6 hp

ice beam
surf
thunderbolt
psychic

Whaddaya thinkuh that!

Somebody
3rd September 2006, 7:24 AM
Ok I was going to post this again at level 100,but now that I've made so many changes,I'll post them now.The team is on Emerald.All are level 68.

1Blissey@leftovers
bold nature
EV:252 def/212 HP/44 Sp.A
ice beam
Seismic Toss
Aromatherapy
Softboiled

2Dusclops@leftovers
Impish
EV:252 HP/28 Attack/72 Defense/156 Sp.D
Shadow Ball
WoW
Pain Split
Seismic Toss

3Weezing@leftovers
Impish/Relaxed
EV:252 HP/56 Attack/200 Defense
Sludge Bomb
Pain Split
Will-o-Wisp
Haze/Flamethrower
Impish if Haze, Relaxed if Flamethrower.

4Scizor@scope lens
adamant nature
EV:252 atk/252 speed/6 hp

slash
hp steel
silver wind
swords dance

5Magmar@scope lens
Hasty
EV:100 Attack/156 Sp.A/252 Speed

cross chop
thunderpunch
Fire Blast
Confuse Ray

6Lapras@leftovers
Calm nature
EV:252 HP/116 Sp.A/140 Sp.D

ice beam
surf
thunderbolt
Rest

Whaddaya thinkuh that!
No idea what to do with Scizor. Also, you lack a good offense.

Shadow Tyranitar
3rd September 2006, 7:43 AM
inwhat ways do I lack a good offense???REALLY???I think you screwed weezing up.why have 200 def?it already rockets through the ceiling!and the thing i dont get is why put any hp ev at all if you are using pain split?wouldn't it be better if it is lower,so you can hit your foe and knock a good chunk of hp out of him?you say you have no idea what to do with scizor,i have an idea,leave it how it is.

Frost Nova
3rd September 2006, 8:10 AM
What do I think of that? I think your movesets suck balls.

Double Team, Counter on Blissey, yadayadayada.......don't get me starting on the EVs, they're an absolute eyesore. This is even worse than zezrex's movesets.

Blissey@lefties
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Ice Beam / Aromatherapy / Heal Bell
- Softboiled
- T-Wave

EV spread: 252 Def / 252 HP / 6 Spec. Atk <- since this is ingame

Somebody's Dusclops is fine as it is.

Weezing's a physical wall, so it needs HP and Def EVs to take physical hits. EV spread is more like this: 252 HP / 200 Def / 58 Atk or Spec. Def. Rest is an option over Pain Split if you don't have Misdreavus to breed with.

Scizor@Liechi Berry
Adamant Nature
- Agility
- Endure
- Reversal
- HP [Ghost] / Steel Wing / Swords Dance

Scizor makes a decent Reversaler: his typing means that he won't die to Sandstorm. HP [Ghost] + Reversal covers every type for neutral damage, and Steel Wing is just filler. Swords Dance so Reversal hits harder. For EVs max out Atk, put in enough speed to reach 198 total and dump the rest in HP.

Assuming you have perfect speed IVs the EV spread looks like this: 252 Atk / 128 Spd / 128 HP.

Lapras likes Modest IMO. 216 Spec. Atk / 216 Spec. Def / 76 HP.

Needs a more reliable physical sweeper than Scizor.

Rudibaker
3rd September 2006, 8:45 AM
What do I think of that? I think your movesets suck balls.

lol why so harsh...

Heres your movesets...

Blissey
Counter
Softboiled
Toxic
Seismic Toss

Dusclops
Mean Look
Night Shade/Curse
Confuse Ray/Curse
Rest

Weezing
Explosion
Sludgebomb
Flamethrower
?
(dont know I dont use Weezings...)

Scizor
Swords Dance
Sliver Wind
Steel Wing
Baton Pass

Baton Pass
Agility
Swords Dance
Sliver Wind

Steel Wing
Agility
Sliver Wind
Hidden Power ground

Scizor has a lot of different movesets...

Magmar
Flamethrower
Cross Chop/Brick Break(if you dont want it to miss)
Thunderpunch
Confuse Ray/Hidden Power Ice

Lapras
Surf
Confuse Ray
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

ZNtelle
3rd September 2006, 8:47 AM
lol why so harsh...
Because this guy is that bad.

aipomkong
3rd September 2006, 11:32 AM
Frost Nova, if you think Counter on Blissey sucks, please jump abord the logic train because it clearly ****ing isnt

Swellow_91
3rd September 2006, 11:59 AM
Weezing @ Leftovers
Impish nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Explosion / HP Ground
- Haze
- Will-o-Wisp

I don't have much experience with this one. HP Ground to cover those Steel pokemon that'll cover this set. You should be aware of Skarmory and Gengar though. Maybe place Flamethrower on the 2nd moveslot.

aipomkong
3rd September 2006, 1:44 PM
pain split works a lot better on weezing over explosion / hp ground

you should only really be wisping the steels then switching out

Frost Nova
3rd September 2006, 4:48 PM
Frost Nova, if you think Counter on Blissey sucks, please jump abord the logic train because it clearly ****ing isnt

Oops, guess I just missed the train.........mind telling me when the next one's coming so I can get a reality check?

I just don't like Counter on Blissey. Yes, even with max Def and HP, who would leave Blissey in against a physical sweeper? No thanks, I'm not taking that risk. I'd rather play safe that way.

aipomkong
3rd September 2006, 5:14 PM
counter blissey needs common sense to use

1 - dont leave in against choice banders
2 - dont leave in against fighters

anything else will just throw their stab quakes/rock slides at you and do like 45% while you ohko, then switch next turn, or softboiled on whatever they use if you think you can.

it's basically a free ko =/

Shadow Tyranitar
3rd September 2006, 5:46 PM
Oops, guess I just missed the train.........mind telling me when the next one's coming so I can get a reality check?

I just don't like Counter on Blissey. Yes, even with max Def and HP, who would leave Blissey in against a physical sweeper? No thanks, I'm not taking that risk. I'd rather play safe that way.your a dumb ******.And no i'm not saying that becase you cut me down.Who cares?Post as many times as you want but i'm not reading your stupid posts.........

Frost Nova
3rd September 2006, 5:56 PM
Hmm, somebody's certainly angry.

Do I even need to quote what's in my sig? Getting all worked up by someone over the internet is completely beyond me.

Besides, your EVs suck. That's hard fact. Not my own opinion. Go and hide in your own little hole and cry your heart out, but that's not my purpose here. I helped you out, you don't listen, your loss. Nuff said.

SwordofAeons
3rd September 2006, 6:05 PM
your a dumb ******.And no i'm not saying that becase you cut me down.Who cares?Post as many times as you want but i'm not reading your stupid posts.........

What a dumb noob.

Shadow Tyranitar
3rd September 2006, 6:16 PM
Hmm, somebody's certainly angry.so what?

Do I even need to quote what's in my sig? Getting all worked up by someone over the internet is completely beyond me.i'm not,i just don't like you.

Besides, your EVs suck. That's hard fact.i know,but it is too late now Not my own opinion. Go and hide in your own little hole and cry your heart out, but that's not my purpose here.i have,thank you very much! I helped you out, you don't listen, your loss. Nuff said.noob you people think i am?I don't care,i just don't get why we are posting these cut-downs and stuff when this is team rate,not arguing forums!

Vampiric Knight
3rd September 2006, 6:21 PM
when this is team rate,not arguing forums!
That happened when this:

your a dumb ******.And no i'm not saying that becase you cut me down.Who cares?Post as many times as you want but i'm not reading your stupid posts.........
Occured.

Can't stand the heat? Stay outta the kitchen.

Frost Nova
3rd September 2006, 6:22 PM
Quoted from Ctrl-Alt-Del:

“Noob”– a harsh and insulting term for a player that also has no clue what he's doing, but won't admit to it. Noobs deserve our wrath, but try not to be TOO harsh, for it is proven fact that they will never get laid. EVER.

I'm glad to say you meet the criteria.

EDIT: Vampiric Knight, you didn't happen to read that last statement from the newspapers, did you?

Vampiric Knight
3rd September 2006, 6:25 PM
EDIT: Vampiric Knight, you didn't happen to read that last statement from the newspapers, did you?
Not really...why do you ask?

Shadow Tyranitar
3rd September 2006, 6:26 PM
[QUOTE=Frost Nova;4142880]What do I think of that? I think your movesets suck balls.

this is actually how it occured,it wasn't even necessary to say.I did ask what everyone thought,but not to be cut down.

Shadow Tyranitar
3rd September 2006, 6:32 PM
Can We Just Forget This???this Is Getting Out Of Hand................

SwordofAeons
3rd September 2006, 7:31 PM
Dont double post. Quote correctly ftw.

Shadow Tyranitar
3rd September 2006, 7:33 PM
sorrry i was in hurry for some reason........

Rudibaker
3rd September 2006, 8:09 PM
You guys are funny...

See my new sig? Copy and paste to your sig if you think its true about Blissey!!!

Shadow Tyranitar
3rd September 2006, 8:18 PM
you really think we are funny(*crosses fingers!*)?this may seem stupid but how do you copy and paste it in your sig,because I will if you tell me (just pm me).Frost Nova definitely won't!

SwordofAeons
3rd September 2006, 8:52 PM
lol. Copy and which is Ctrl+C and then go to edit signature and Paste it.

Somebody
3rd September 2006, 8:54 PM
lol. Copy and which is Ctrl+C and then go to edit signature and Paste it.
Ctrl+V pastes it btw.

Shadow Tyranitar
4th September 2006, 12:49 AM
ty weirdos!

ZNtelle
4th September 2006, 1:16 AM
ty weirdos!
And the way you type isn't weird?

What about this post?

Are you a hypocrite or what?

Shadow Tyranitar
4th September 2006, 1:42 AM
mmmmm.....*rolls eyes*........Maybe...............NOT!what do you mean the way I type is weird,it just like the other people's,unless.....you watch how I type!Ooooooohhhhh,creeeppyyy!!!!!

aipomkong
4th September 2006, 1:57 AM

tried and failed to caps the whole post

Shadow Tyranitar
4th September 2006, 2:17 AM
hehehe.You are absolutely right!No yelling rule,forgot about it!How did you know?thats creepy,too......

Frost Nova
4th September 2006, 8:34 AM
Even if I don't like Counter on Blissey I won't go and put it in my sig. F_M hates Salamence and Gardy, but d'you see him putting that on his sig?

btw I find your threads extremely amusing. Could do with a dose of humour nowadays.

Shadow Tyranitar
4th September 2006, 8:41 AM
Even if I don't like Counter on Blissey I won't go and put it in my sig.I was right,man i am psychic or what? F_M hates Salamence and Gardy, but d'you see him putting that on his sig?

btw I find your threads extremely amusing.cha-ching Could do with a dose of humour nowadays.
always glad to hear my stupidity is amusing,unless of course,it is sarcasm.

Frost Nova
4th September 2006, 9:37 AM
mmmmm.....*rolls eyes*........Maybe...............NOT!what do you mean the way I type is weird,it just like the other people's,unless.....you watch how I type!Ooooooohhhhh,creeeppyyy!!!!!

My, that's certainly giving me the creeps.

Shadow Tyranitar
4th September 2006, 5:22 PM
man these people check up on me too much.They're like stalkers or something..........

Well,anyway,I'll post the the team again(lvl 100) with the requested move changes and stuff,and start another argument!(those really get the post count going,huh?)But it is too late for the evs so those won't be changed.................