Confusion
Psychic
Psybeam
Tackle

A Good BF team HUH?????
BLAZE OF GLORY!!!

Kiruria
4th September 2006, 4:32 AM
Are you kidding me? I don't mean to be harsh, but your Pokemon have way too many moves of the same type. And Tackle's a pretty lame move, especially on Espeon who has low Attack.

For Charizard, I'd suggest giving it a Flying attack such as Aerial Ace in the very least. He can still have Blast Burn, but Ember's pretty lame... I'd put something like Dragon Claw instead.

Venusaur's Frenzy Plant and Razor Leaf are OK, but Vine Whip and Tackle are too weak to contend with. Try either replacing Frenzy Plant with Sunny Day and Solarbeam, or adding additional moves like Earthquake and Sludge Bomb. Leech Seed isn't a bad move either, as is Sleep Powder.

Espeon needs other Special attacks like Bite, and you might want to add Morning Sun for recovery purposes. You may also add Calm Mind to raise those Special stats. For a moveset, I'd suggest the three above moves plus Psychic.

Ballade
4th September 2006, 4:38 AM
Charizardg(he be a good pokeman)
Lv100 Evs/Spdef 225/ Def/ 225/ Spd 6
-Blastburn
-flamethrower
-ember
-Heatwave

Venasuar
Lv100 Evs/ Attk 225/ Spd 225/ Hp6
Frenzy plant
Razor Leaf
Vine whip
Tackle

Espeon@Charcol
Lv100 Evs/ Attk 225/ Spdef 225/ Def 6
Confusion
Psychic
Psybeam
Tackle

A Good BF team HUH?????
BLAZE OF GLORY!!!

It's rediculous and completely weak. Do what Kiruria, you'll save yourself the embrassasment of being destroyed by a surprise attack pokemon.