PDA

View Full Version : Isles of Twilight Discussion

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 5:27 AM
|~|Isles|+|of|+|Twilight|~|
|Sign-Up (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=145561)|+|RPG (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=4173848#post4173848)|

This is where you can discuss the Isles of Twilight: Rebirth RPG. I may post announcements here, so check frequently. Anyways, discuss. >>

PokemonBreederChris
4th September 2006, 5:31 AM
"Sir, discussing, Sir! I shall ask my questions here Sir!

(if not sir, then Mam!)

Anywho,

Like, when trying to catch a pokemon, we have to ask you via PM first before we catch it?

Also, guys, please don't just do this "Pokemon use move, now use this move, now throw pokeball....caught!"

Make the pokemon fight back atleast.....and make it more challenging.

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 5:34 AM
I agree. And no, you can catch any none 4th Gen, Legendary Pokemon. YOu can catch whatever Pokemon you'd like. I can revoke it, however. And again, I agree, add some challenge. And don't succesful every Pokemon you see/try to capture. And it's "Sir", by the way...

~*Nobody*~
4th September 2006, 5:34 AM
Duh I know that much, I'm not a newb to RPing. I know how to creat a battle.

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 5:44 AM
For the record, I am SIR Kitsune. SIR, DAMMIT! XD

Anyways, not much to discuss, is there? *sips coffee*

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 3:56 PM
Anyways, not much to discuss, is there? *sips coffee*

Hmm, true, aside from the fact that I have the link to the video of you streaking at last year's company christmas party.
*sips coffee*

And the fact that I'll have to kill the person who keeps posting on and on and has undermined our intelligence by assuming we don't know how to catch pokemon. Pssh.

EDIT- I just saw that thing about you being able to revoke catches. I think I feel a little little Jimmy story washing over me..........

*pokeball dings*
Little Jimmy- THANK FREAKIN GOD, I FINALLY DID IT! IT MAY HAVE TAKEN ME 3 YEARS OF CONSTANT WORK, CAUSING MY GIRLFRIEND TO LEAVE ME FOR MY PROFESSOR, THE LIVES OF ALL OF MY POKEMON,
*professor interjects* You already had the damn starter killed!*
Jimmy- *unphased* MY PANCREAS, ALL MOBILITY IN BOTH MY LEGS, AND ALL MY TEETH, BUT I FINALLY CAUGHT MEW!!!!
*Raze walks by calmly, whistling*
*glances over at Jimmy nonchalantly*
RAze- No you didn't
*pokeball disappears*
Jimmy- NOOOOO!!!!!!!! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!?!?!
Professor- Well, it COULD be the fact that you KILLED your starter pokemon, you sick bastard!!

Little inside joke there, nobody should really understand it but me and Kitsune......

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 8:08 PM
o.o

Wow, dude. I know there's a meanig to the "No you didn't", but I can't remember >>

The rest is ROFLarious...No, really.
o.o
XD

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 8:29 PM
o.o

Wow, dude. I know there's a meanig to the "No you didn't", but I can't remember >>

The rest is ROFLarious...No, really.
o.o
XD

The no you didn't is there because you have the power to revoke catches..........like you can in the rpg, you took away the mew from Jimmy.

I think that's what had you confused, but I'm not sure as that post confused me a little myelf
[damn forums going so freakin slow already, it's getting really irritating]

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 8:43 PM
I agree. Serebii said 2000 people were online, and that's why. I find it odd taht he urges us to spread the word about the Domain Theft to "Everyone". Just click the link in my sig...

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 8:54 PM
2000 people?! wtf!

Anway, we're actually going to go on topic for a bit *gasp!* to discuss the RPG.

1. When are we starting? Do we have to wait for a full roster? *anxious*

2. I want a growlithe on my team, but I don't know who to get rid of. I need Shadow, well, I just do, I need Hurricane for transportation and flying places on the island, and Crush for swimming places. They're all essential, but I want a damn Growlithe!!

Back off topic.........aww, widdle waze has a giwlfwiend.........awww.........

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

~Alexis Laistenna~
4th September 2006, 8:59 PM
Do we really have to wait for fifteen? Ten or nine will be enough, surely. Do we have to PM for capturing, and do we have to give up Team-members? I desperately want an Onix and an Oddish....

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 9:01 PM
1) Yes. 15 people, then we start. I may extend the list, it depends on popularity.

2) Well, you could train the Growlith and fly. Throw him off of Mt. Tetsu about 5 times and he'll get the hang of it.

=.= Die. XD

Actually, I may be getting on IRL and Online. Go Raze, it's your birthday...Oh, and I actually went to a football game with her. Even better? I ACTUALLY understood it. =0

But we, the Warriors, lost to...the Badgers. >.>

Alexis: Well, I suppose I could leave room for 15, but start at 10. ^_^

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 9:02 PM
Edit- Beaten to the answer. Because these forums take a minimum of 3 minutes to load.

Train my growlithe to fly...........yeah, then I'll train your teddiursa to breath underwater.

And you're having 2 girlfriends, one online and one IRL? A little advice- girls. get. pissed. Don't try that.

You understand football? *bursts out laughing*
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Edit again. Since when is ****** swear filtered?

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 9:06 PM
West, chill. I don't mind her asking, and I'm obliqued to answer. If I spelled that wrong, screw you. xD

But seriously, I don't care. And I gave her a new answer. >>

But he's right Alexis, check the thread. They have been answered.

And she isn't really an online GF, she's my piar up. And yeah, I'll tell the IRL girlfriend about her.

"Yes, I have a grilfriend which I don't even know on a website dedicated to Pokemon which I go to frequently."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhttttt.

And I did to understand it....o.o

And piss was always filtered o.o

So...Yeah. >>

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 9:10 PM
West, chill. I don't mind her asking, and I'm obliqued to answer. If I spelled that wrong, screw you. xD

But seriously, I don't care. And I gave her a new answer. >>

But he's right Alexis, check the thread. They have been answered.

And she isn't really an online GF, she's my piar up. And yeah, I'll tell the IRL girlfriend about her.

"Yes, I have a grilfriend which I don't even know on a website dedicated to Pokemon which I go to frequently."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhttttt.

And I did to understand it....o.o

It's obliged. I only point that out because an oblique is a muscle/section of the body. xD.

Well, I see hearts, what do I expect? And you did say you were getting a girlfriend IRL and on the internet, so you're the one who said that first.

And I wouldn't second guess an internet relationship coming from the person who liked *cough*emoemmy*cough*

And no, you didn't. I know you didn't

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 9:15 PM
XD Oh...
Umm...
Well...
Yeah.
So.
Check.
The.
Thread.
I.
Understand.
Football.
Hell.
Yes.
I.
PWN.
j00.
HA.
Long.
Post.
F.
T.
W.

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 9:19 PM
XD Oh...
Umm...
Well...
Yeah.
So.
Check.
The.
Thread.
I.
Understand.
Football.
Hell.
Yes.
I.
PWN.
j00.
HA.
Long.
Post.
F.
T.
W.

No.
You.
Don't.
If.
You.
Do.
What.
Is.
The play when the runningback picthes the ball back to the quarterback after receiving the handoff, which then prompts the quarterback to throw the ball? While you're at it, what is a handoff and a pitch?

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 9:24 PM
Damn you, football terminology, damn you. Well, at least I knew when to clap! I could tell the difference between good and bad. I know nothing of the terminology. IT'S BETTER THAN BEFORE, THOUGH! AT LEAST I FOLLOWED IT! -_-

PokemonBreederChris
4th September 2006, 9:26 PM
So is this what you two do all day? LOL

I met a few people online great people, I've seen them, for they have cams.

No bad stuff, get those thoughts out of your mind you!

Anywho, This forum is tunes of fun.

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 9:28 PM
Damn you, football terminology, damn you. Well, at least I knew when to clap! I could tell the difference between good and bad. I know nothing of the terminology. IT'S BETTER THAN BEFORE, THOUGH! AT LEAST I FOLLOWED IT! -_-

You knew when to clap because- A. everyone else did
B. It's not hard to see someone on you team run into the endzone. A baby playing peekaboo can tell when to clap then.

AND THAT'S NOT BETTER THAN LAST TIME. YOU HAD A GIRL WITH YOU AND YOU PAID ATTENTION TO THE GAME, NOT HER?! MUCH WORSE.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 9:44 PM
WTF!? I WAS LOOKIGN AT HER FOR HALF THE GAME, BUT THEN I REALIZED THE PEOPLE BEHIND US WERE RELATED TO HER! ;-;

I'm going to Edgewood Warriors Band Night (Our Band) on Saturday with her. I'd prefer not to go, but I can't tell her no. ;-;

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 10:02 PM
WTF!? I WAS LOOKIGN AT HER FOR HALF THE GAME, BUT THEN I REALIZED THE PEOPLE BEHIND US WERE RELATED TO HER! ;-;

I'm going to Edgewood Warriors Band Night (Our Band) on Saturday with her. I'd prefer not to go, but I can't tell her no. ;-;

AND SHE DIDN'T NOTICE? YOU SHOULD'VE MOVED. OR NOT CARED. I'D GO WITH NOT CARED ON THAT ONE.

Band night? Interesting enough, it's an excuse to make out with her under the cover of music, when nobody will be paying attention to you.
Mwahaha, devious thinking.

And if you can't tell her no this early, you're screwed. Just preparing you for that.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 10:07 PM
;-;

I can never say no. She'll be pregnant before I say no. >>

So...Making out beneath music, hmm?

And it's not that I don't want to go, because I know I'd enjoy it, it's just that I don't know what time it is and I like to sleep in on Saturdays >>

-_-;

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 10:13 PM
;-;

I can never say no. She'll be pregnant before I say no. >>

So...Making out beneath music, hmm?

And it's not that I don't want to go, because I know I'd enjoy it, it's just that I don't know what time it is and I like to sleep in on Saturdays >>

-_-;

*cough*whipped*cough
*takes cough medicine*
Ah, that's better.

WHIPPED!!

Anyway, I just uploaded a pic for my myspace [i finally got one] and I've been debating whether to show it to you or not, as it was a bit mean to trick you into putting a pic of yourself online and me not returning the favor. Comments?

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 10:17 PM
=.=

You know my name. My band. My school. My state. My city. My appearance. My personality. My secrets.

That can be taken as a yes. I know almost nothing of you. Minus the name and a few other minute things.

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 10:22 PM
=.=

You know my name. My band. My school. My state. My city. My appearance. My personality. My secrets.

That can be taken as a yes. I know almost nothing of you. Minus the name and a few other minute things.

Lmao. I never tell anyone online anything [actually I've never had someone I talk to this much on the computer- I usually just talk to people I don't know], let alone show them myself, so this should be an honored privelige for you. I know your first, last, middle initial, school, general whereabouts of city [and I could get streets that you live by by the backgrounds of the pictures], your religion and a whole bunch of other stuff.

You know my first name, I'm male and I like the steelers.

Seems fair, but I'll PM you the link for the pic anyway.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

~*Nobody*~
4th September 2006, 10:39 PM
I think you two should stop spamming now -_-

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 10:47 PM
I think you two should stop spamming now -_-

Well, I think it's good that it's Razes thread and that it doesn't really matter.

OH NOES, YOU SPAMMED IN A DISCUSSION THREAD FOR AN RPG!!
*yawns*

Come on, Sam, you know us. You couldn't expect us to stay normal the whole time, I mean we'll get back on topic, but we still can't not be us. =P.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
4th September 2006, 10:47 PM
Yeah, agreed. .:Lemon Tea:. + One more and we can start.

Chaos Sneasel
4th September 2006, 10:53 PM
Yeah, agreed. .:Lemon Tea:. + One more and we can start.

EDITED-

Alright, cool. I'm anxious to finally see an RPG with the three of us actually take off and live.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

~*Nobody*~
5th September 2006, 12:40 AM
Well it'll b fun to RP with you two again. :p and West you better start throwing that Growlith over that clif if you want it to fly :p

PokemonBreederChris
5th September 2006, 1:09 AM
I wanna join in the fun, it seems you all are having a blast.....Me, I had a myspace but it went By by. Also, did you two meet online? or personally know each other?

Chaos Sneasel
5th September 2006, 1:26 AM
I wanna join in the fun, it seems you all are having a blast.....Me, I had a myspace but it went By by. Also, did you two meet online? or personally know each other?

Well, I met Kitsune back in 1999, when I was on vacation visiting my aunt Dawn in Ohio. We were staying with her, but the adults went out to eat and left myself, my older sister, and even older than that cousin, thinking my two seniors could keep me in check.
Wrong.
I eventually got out of the house, and was roaming around the streets when I heard a cat crying. I looked across the street to see a cat in a window, smoke billowing out of the side of the house and open front door.
Naive me, I ventured into the blazing home [the kitchen had caught fire when Kitsune was trying to make french fries in the microwave by leaving them in there for 99 minutes and 99 seconds] to see the cat meowing over a limp body. Apparently, the microwave had exploded, pieces of white-hot machinery flung in every direction, one hitting Kitsune in the head, kncoking him unconscious. I acted on instinct, dragging the boy and the cat out of the house, which collapsed under the weight of the roof as the main support beams gave way to the fire, just moments later.
I went screaming for my sister, and found her and my cousin playing tag in front of my aunts house. I tried to tell them what happened, but was too flustered to make coherent speech, so I just pointed to the flames.
They immediately called 911, who sent over fire trucks and ambulances. They took Kitsune away, but the cops stayed with my cousin, my sister and I until our parents came home.
We explained the situation, and they immediately drove us to the hospital.
We arrived to see that both Kitsune and his cat, Luna were in perfect condition, thanks to myself, according to the police officers who investigated the scene. They said had I not pulled Kitsune from the burning house, a main support beam from the unfinished ceiling would have certainly crushed both him and his cat.
A picture of me, my sister, my cousin, Kitsune, Luna, and the police officer was in the picture the next day under the title- "The Cat's Meow- Child Rescues Youth from Burning Building".
We've been friends ever since, periodically venturing to the other's home for a visit.

Well, that's how I met Kitsune, the story on how I met [insert her long username here] is much longer, and involves rapids and kayaking, so I'll just keep that to myself.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
5th September 2006, 1:51 AM
Yeah, that rocked. I was even there during the thing with LSGoP. It was at a place called GrandRiver Rapids. Level 3 course. We got to be in the newspaper again, too. ^_^

Good times...

Chaos Sneasel
5th September 2006, 1:55 AM
Yeah, that rocked. I was even there during the thing with LSGoP. It was at a place called GrandRiver Rapids. Level 3 course. We got to be in the newspaper again, too. ^_^

Good times...

Oh my god I remember that! Her friends cousin Harry Baker pissed in the pool and a supervisor had to take him out!

Good times, good times.............

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
5th September 2006, 1:59 AM
And when you held me underwater and sat on me >>

OH, and back at her house and her pool when we depantsed her! I think I spellled that wrong. xD

What else has happened...

Chaos Sneasel
5th September 2006, 2:03 AM
And when you held me underwater and sat on me >>

OH, and back at her house and her pool when we depantsed her! I think I spellled that wrong. xD

What else has happened...

The only reason I sat on you is because you tried to teach Wolfie how to swim................weiner dogs don't float to well, and don't propell too well with their nubbly little legs.

LMAO! I remember that! Damn, we'd seen a girl naked before we even realized there was a difference........

I remember some adult getting stuck in a kiddy-sized chair, and I threw a hot dog at somebody..........Oh! I threw it at the ice cream man because he was out of candy cigarettes! Man, I used to love those things.
I remember we all used to have packs and pretend to give each other lights and stuff.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

PokemonBreederChris
5th September 2006, 2:22 AM
My sister has been in the paper 6 times......She is a town celeb, while then there is me......I've had my adventures, like I saved a girl from a dog who was "playing" chasing her and nibbling her.

I fell into raging level 4 rapids once, and was almost derobbed, but wasn't my character on this RPG is based off a late friend of mine. Her fav pokemon was quilava. I also was a victom in a crime scene because I was the last person that a guy who was killed saw. I was only questioned, nothing more....I was on fire once, long story, I had a bump on my head the size of an ostrage egg at 8, and after 9 years the remnense is still there. I rescued a wounded bird. I sat on a counter and it snapped (due to no support beam, it was taken out!) My story is not as worse as George from seinfeld though. I also am diagnosed with a rare disease known as ACC syndrome.

~Alexis Laistenna~
5th September 2006, 2:41 PM
Heh. It's reveal your secrets Day! Mine?
1. In 2004, I was at a concert, and basically, me and my boyfriend were stared at the whole time. Me, because I kept on opening Coke cans to drink and him, because he forgot to turn his mobile off. Then, when we stopped, snogging started. I was grounded. El majoros.

He's dumped me for a ditz that's a weirdo. Mebbe more later.

Chaos Sneasel
5th September 2006, 10:30 PM
You said one person after Lemon Tea and we'd start. One person signed up, so after Lemon Tea signs up, can we start?

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

~*Nobody*~
6th September 2006, 12:52 AM
Yaaaaa Lemon Tea better sign up soon before I get homework at school.

Kitsune
6th September 2006, 1:33 AM
Fine, I'll start after she starts. I'll make an announcement about there still being open spots, other than LSUs. I can't start without mah pair, so we'll still be waiting for .:Lemon Tea:. <3

EDIT: You've GOT to be kidding me. I've dropped a rank because of the hacker deleting the announcement thread. I can't STAND SPPf this way. This guy even hacked Joe's Yahoo! account! He needs to get the police involved, as I've heard he's already broken over 100 international laws. That hentai is gonna get him into some big trouble, PLUS the site hacking, PLUS the fact that he STOLE the hentai, PLUS the fact that he hacked Joe's Yahoo. SPPf is screwed. >>

[/RANT]

~*Nobody*~
6th September 2006, 1:46 AM
Its okay Kitsune. And good. Can't wait to start!

Kitsune
6th September 2006, 1:58 AM
I lied. We're starting after we get 15, unless we ABSOLUTELY can't.

[/fickle FTW]

Chaos Sneasel
6th September 2006, 2:31 AM
I lied. We're starting after we get 15, unless we ABSOLUTELY can't.

[/fickle FTW]

*kills the people who've signed up* There. We can't. Let's start.

Why so many people? All these new people are are annoying and hard to keep track of, anyway.

It's gonna be like teaching kindergarten........*memories of attacking seth and drake come flooding back*

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
6th September 2006, 12:36 PM
XD

I wish we could get them here. We could pick on Drake more >>

flygonrulz
6th September 2006, 1:34 PM
...Either my comuter has gone totally whacked or this hacker is really sick. Sicker than sick. Sicker than Sickiethe Sickmeister...okay, I'll stop now. either my computer has gone screwy or the hacker has linked serebii.net to a sex ed video on youtube. One word describes this: Eew.

Oh, and how many people left 'til we can start. I hate to be bored and, yeah, bored.

Kitsune
6th September 2006, 9:37 PM
I, unfortunately, was linked to the original SPPf haced page, which wasn't pretty. I'm more cautious this time, and only read about the SE tuorial thinger. Seriously, I still don't think Joe is Joe. He's acting weird. And not ONE person is pointing it out when he does it. It sickens me...

>>

If you see me get banned, you'll know that it really ISN'T Joe. >>;

Oh, and I suppose we can start now. The first post will be one of my omniscent thingers. Yep >>

Ash_Junior
6th September 2006, 9:57 PM
oh noes!!!!!

*must...finish....sign....up!!!!!!*

Kitsune
7th September 2006, 12:03 AM
Looks like you did it just in time. :p

Anyways, yep, it's open. >>

What ELSE to discuss?

*Sips NEW CUP of coffee*

=O

PokemonBreederChris
7th September 2006, 12:05 AM
How about Coffee, with a twist!? Dun Dun Dun, Chaos sneasle did something to your coffee, I think you would not want to drink it....Dun Dun Dun..

Anywho, I am the first post of the RP so I hope I did good.

Kitsune
7th September 2006, 12:12 AM
*Pours out coffee*

*Grabs tea*

HA! TAKE THAT!

I posted in the RPG, so yeah >>

PAR...TAY! <:-D

PokemonBreederChris
7th September 2006, 12:24 AM
"That's not tea, that's Pea...."

*Spits out

"...Soup..."

Anywho posted in again to make our characters meet, perhaps a Soup opera love triangle could occur in this RPG...LOL...

Ash_Junior
7th September 2006, 12:33 AM
well, Erin's gonna be flirting with all the guys, so.....:P

Kitsune
7th September 2006, 12:38 AM
Wait, is Erin female? Wow, really...? o.o

SHE'S MINE!

*Runs in front of Erin and snarls*

PokemonBreederChris
7th September 2006, 12:43 AM
No! Erin is with that guy who is arround her age.....Plus if she is going to flirt arround with everyone, then every guy will fight over her, and the girls will get jealouse.

~*Nobody*~
7th September 2006, 1:01 AM
Mine wont she'll probably just kick them, I forgot to mention she likes to kick boys.

PokemonBreederChris
7th September 2006, 1:11 AM
What about girls!? What would she do to girls? Luckely Rachel won't get any kicking from you...

~*Nobody*~
7th September 2006, 2:09 AM
No she will probably wont kick the other girls. Innerflame wants to join! YAY! ACCEPT HER OR ELSE.

Kitsune
7th September 2006, 2:56 AM
Kick me and my new buddy Rachel and Flasker will torch your foot! HOEYEAH! IT ALREADY HAPPENED TO ME, AND IT'LL HAPPEN AGAIN.

~*Nobody*~
7th September 2006, 3:07 AM
Good she's accepted. NOW SOMEONE ELSE POST BEFORE I GO NUTS. (Thats means you Kitsune, and MSN NOW.)

Raider Phoenix
7th September 2006, 8:23 PM
I was wondering if it was possible that Ace's psychic powers would allow Johnny to understand his pokemon? If not then that's alright.

Kitsune
8th September 2006, 12:10 AM
Raider: to an extent. Like, you can understand it a tad. Like, it's a bit like broken english. You can understand it somewhat.

And LSGoP, I can't, I'm at my dad's. =\

Raider Phoenix
8th September 2006, 12:14 AM
So it would be something like this?: "Me want food" Is that how Johnny will understand his pokemon?

Chaos Sneasel
8th September 2006, 2:36 AM
Raider: to an extent. Like, you can understand it a tad. Like, it's a bit like broken english. You can understand it somewhat.

And LSGoP, I can't, I'm at my dad's. =\

Is my explanation of coversing acceptable?
I kinda modified the way it's explaind in eragon. I have West reaching his mind out into that of Shadow's, seeking out his concious. Once the two connect, they meld together, almost forming one being, thus being able t converse.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Ash_Junior
8th September 2006, 4:33 AM
that's how I do it in my fics, chaos. Because while the actual language is different, the actual meanings are generally the same. Thus a psychic is able to converse with a Pokemon (or a human, for that matter) at a much more visceral level.

anyway, chaos, just wanted to make sure that you saw this, but I actually took the vine already. sorry....:P

it wouldn't have been there anymore for your character to pick up.

Erin, oblivious to what was happening below, Erin pulled up the vine, untied it from the rail, and stuck it into her backpack.

~Alexis Laistenna~
8th September 2006, 6:03 PM
Valentine's flirty. And, can I please have a limited understanding of my Pokemon. Or I'll go mad. Bubbles, Snow, Flariza and me need to communicate!

Don't forget. If your guy doesn't get Erin. Valentine's door is as open as ever.

Ash_Junior
8th September 2006, 7:10 PM
okay, I'm going to stop posting to let everyone else catch up to where I am in time.

she's gone through a significant amount of time, and has gone through a lot of the ship, and to everyone else, she's just gone up the vine, so....

*sits on hands*

Kitsune
8th September 2006, 9:47 PM
OK, look, you can't ALL talk with your Pokemon. Yet. This is going to follow a storyline like my Fan-Fic that this is all based off of, so you may all get some weird...occurences going on inside of you.

Oh, and I'm changing my personality in my sign-up. I want something different >>

Bu†cH
8th September 2006, 10:00 PM
And to let people know what's happening to Kitsune, Suicune Girl, and I, we were all together, but Kitsune's character ran off to the edge of the jungle. And Suicune Girl and I were chatting after metting each other.

Meanwhile, my Pokemon Roka (Marowak) and Siru (Farfetch'd) are currently searching the island for lost children.

Chaos Sneasel
8th September 2006, 11:41 PM
OK, look, you can't ALL talk with your Pokemon. Yet. This is going to follow a storyline like my Fan-Fic that this is all based off of, so you may all get some weird...occurences going on inside of you.

Oh, and I'm changing my personality in my sign-up. I want something different >>

Well, at least I gave an actual explanation for why I can communicate with them, a reasonable one that makes sense, was thought out, and was explained well [enough] in my post.
Not like I just talked to them out of the blue or anything. If you'd given me more time, I would've eventually explained how it happened in some of my posts detailing his past.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Bu†cH
9th September 2006, 2:37 AM
CURRENT PROGRESS?:
BuTcH-Butch is shouting for someone who can bring him and Legendary Suicune Girl's character up to the ship's dock.
Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokemon-Right by the ship.
PokemonBreederChris-In the ship and found her Quilava in a crowd who burned some girls.
Chaos Sneasel-In the ship (or maybe the dock), he's going to be chased by some guy who has ice cream on his face.
Ash_Junior-In the ship, going back to the beach.
Kitsune-Last time, he was seen going to the jungle.
~Alexis Laistenna~-I don't know. I'm confused. You should explain your location a bit more.
Flygonrulz-Same above.
Raider Phoenix-By the shore.
King of the Munchlax-On the dock.
Innerflame-Going to the beach with a boy.
---------------
CURRENT FORECAST?:
It's near sun-set and the high-tide is coming up.
---------------
I apologize if I'm wrong. I'm working so hard to organize this thing. Either I'm just dumb or some of you need to be more descriptive, so none of us will get lost here and quit the RPG, because I don't want this one to die!

I suggest you all using Ooc's, everybody, just so we don't get lost again.

Chaos Sneasel
9th September 2006, 2:46 AM
Chaos Sneasel-In the ship (or maybe the dock), he's going to be chased by some guy who has ice cream on his face.
That would be Kitsune. And I would be on the beach, as I stated when I saw spmething like "a bit of ways away from him on the beach"

Kitsune-Last time, he was seen going to the jungle.

I apologize if I'm wrong. I'm working so hard to organize this thing. Either I'm just dumb or some of you need to be more descriptive, so none of us will get lost here and quit the RPG, because I don't want this one to die!

See above.

I apologize if I'm wrong. Either I'm just dumb or some of you need to be more descriptive,

Like I said above, I'm on the beach, not on the ship or the dock. I directly stated that I was located on the beach. I don't know how it could've been clearer unless I went 1st grade on all of you and said "West was on the beach".

You neither need to do this or worry.
All recaps and organizations should be by Kistune, the RPG creator, or anyone he specifies to do things for him.
*coughs*
And if people quit, who cares? I mean really, the world isn't going to come to a crashing halt because a few people that you usually don't even keep track of aren't in someones rpg. People will come and people will go regardless- not a big deal, all that should matter is you and your character and the actual rpg itself, not who's coming or leaving it.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Bu†cH
9th September 2006, 3:46 AM
If that's your wish, then I won't do it again unless under Kitsune's permission.

Kitsune
9th September 2006, 9:18 PM
Wow, so many fights ._.

Seriously, I don't care. Butch, if you have some odd reason why you want to make recaps, then you can just sit three and have little "Recap Orgasms" all day. I don't mind at all.

Wow. >>

Bu†cH
9th September 2006, 9:36 PM
If you're not being sarcastic, thanks for understanding. I won't overdo it, if anybody's worried about that. I'll do it whenever's necessary.

And I know you've been going through alot of pressure with this RPG, Kitsune, but please don't give up on us now (if you're planning to). I don't want this RPG to die so soon.

Kitsune
15th September 2006, 2:20 AM
Well, it is sort of dying >>;

Me and West are going to battle, after one of us wins we are going to become buds, and we are then going ot form a travel group to map the island. I'll need someone in the RPG, after I take charge and make the announcment (In character), to volunteer to draw the map as we go. I expect mistakes on it...*hint, hint*

Oh, and yeah, if you are inactive in the RPG, I will kill you. Yes, I'm the only one who can kill others off. And I will make it brutal. Brutal, as in being stung through the throat by a Beedrill violent. Or I may have Raze kill you off...Ionno...Anyways, POST PEOPLE! We don't want it to die.

PokemonBreederChris
15th September 2006, 2:55 AM
Well, I could post, but I need people to acknowledge me, so if you introduce me in a post, I will participate more, but seeing how I've tried to post, and have gotten blown off by everyone......

Kitsune
15th September 2006, 2:59 AM
OK, Chris, just walk up to the battle and attempt to get everyone to form a crowd. I want everyone around us so that I can start the mapping group later. FORM A CROWD, I SAY! Pick a side and chant...Chanting for the Thread Creator gets you brownie points!

Kitsune
21st September 2006, 9:48 PM
OK, Pardon the double post, but I need all members to see this. Firstly, some of you are very inactive. If this occurs, you will be removed. Also, all members of the RPG MUST gather around the battle between me and West. I am going to take lead and initiate a Hunting Group to map the island and search for food, and I'll need everyone to be watching the battle so that I can get you all to join me. So yeah, try to be a bit more active as well.

Felix Feral Fezirix
23rd September 2006, 3:08 AM
You guys are killing me. We only get to the important stuff after 1.5 pages? Dear me. Graaaagh.

Hooray for the beach. Hooray for the Tyrannitar. Hooray for the Substitute. Hooray for Surf.

I'm there already, so feel free to jump me.

Kitsune
23rd September 2006, 4:51 PM
Well, I'll try to end the battle quick, either losing or winning, and get the group started. I'm going to add some...Well, NPCs to the group that goes with us, so that they can go up missing...(Or be kidnapped...)

Anyways, my reply to CE's battle post will be up soon.

Chaos Sneasel
23rd September 2006, 5:03 PM
You abbriviated my name with an E. *weeps uncontrollably*

Don't end the fight yet. I wanna end it, because I'e got a hidden surprise I want to use to end it [which could make it end in a draw, if that would be better than one of us losing].

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
23rd September 2006, 5:06 PM
Destiny Bond? Explosion? And yes, that'd be better. And sorry, I was thinking of Chaos Emerald >>

Off to post now.

Oh. and HA! I was in your REAL Photobucket, after some hunting. >=P

Chaos Sneasel
23rd September 2006, 5:09 PM
Ha! You probably had to go to the like, old posts from old sites to find it. Prove it by pming me what my username is then, or I won't believe you. *sticks out tongue*

And I'll also include how I intend to end the battle in a draw.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

~*Nobody*~
23rd September 2006, 9:46 PM
And the battle between West and Raze rages on -_-

Chaos Sneasel
23rd September 2006, 10:02 PM
And the battle between West and Raze rages on -_-

.....It's over, you can go read my final post in the thread.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
24th September 2006, 4:10 AM
The post confused me, but also struck a chord. Your use of words was magnificent, as was that entire post. I didn't even comprehend it, and have to go back and reread, which is rare. I applaud that majorly. Anyways, I may not post tonight, but I will be starting a...Hunting Party in my next group.

PokemonBreederChris
24th September 2006, 4:16 AM
is the battle over?

I am so sick of being left out......Now I can post when Kitsune takes me with him.

Kitsune
24th September 2006, 4:19 AM
After I post in the RPG right now, then you may post, stepping up and accepting my proposal.

Chaos Sneasel
24th September 2006, 2:15 PM
The post confused me, but also struck a chord. Your use of words was magnificent, as was that entire post. I didn't even comprehend it, and have to go back and reread, which is rare. I applaud that majorly. Anyways, I may not post tonight, but I will be starting a...Hunting Party in my next group.

Aawwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanks, lol. It took forever trying to move words around so it didn't get repetative, and I kept having to think up words that parallel wonder and beauty and stuff. Ok, so it only took 10 minutes. Still a pretty damn long time.
No theasaurus FTW!!!

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

~*Nobody*~
24th September 2006, 10:38 PM
when I said that I ment that you two continue to fight. The battle is over but the war has just begun lol

Chaos Sneasel
25th September 2006, 12:33 AM
I just absolutely DESTROYED Ash_Junior in the RPG. And I mean OBLITERATED. Wow.

Sooooooo, yeah.........no hard feelings outside of the RPG, Ash, I just had to seize that opportunity =P.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
25th September 2006, 12:35 AM
I'll post next, then. I was just waiting for you to see what you'd do. I can't wait to read it...XD

Chaos Sneasel
25th September 2006, 12:39 AM
I'll post next, then. I was just waiting for you to see what you'd do. I can't wait to read it...XD

WARNING; If you're not at least slightly twisted, you won't laugh. If you are, however, you'll wind up like me enjoying seeing someone absolutely get their *** handed to them in a rant. =P

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
25th September 2006, 12:48 AM
I laughed nonstop, and integrated that into my post. The revolver comment, along with the "Damn parka" comment, had me laughing my *** off.

Chaos Sneasel
25th September 2006, 1:03 AM
I laughed nonstop, and integrated that into my post. The revolver comment, along with the "Damn parka" comment, had me laughing my *** off.

Well I'm glad you enjoyed them and I could have been of service. Just another day in the mind of West =P.

EDIT- Raze, in the RPG, you said West attacked Raze. He didn't. I wrote it so it could be interpreted as a joke, not an actual attack. -__-

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Felix Feral Fezirix
25th September 2006, 3:47 AM
Um...I'm trying to join the party?

Ash_Junior
25th September 2006, 6:35 AM
Chaos, did you even READ Erin's profile?

that's so out of character for her, it's not even funny.

Chaos Sneasel
25th September 2006, 11:40 PM
Chaos, did you even READ Erin's profile?

that's so out of character for her, it's not even funny.

Ashm did you even READ the post? You so misunderstood common words it's not even funny.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Kitsune
26th September 2006, 12:01 AM
Guys, stop it. He made one mistake with words, chill. It's over and done with, just stop fight. Put the ****ing difference aside and get ready. I'm going to form the group right now, and yes, it WILL be a short post.

Oh, and West, the stuff you said to LSGoP about the original RPG? I saw that coming before even getting on the page. =\

Chaos Sneasel
26th September 2006, 12:06 AM
Guys, stop it. He made one mistake with words, chill. It's over and done with, just stop fight. Put the ****ing difference aside and get ready. I'm going to form the group right now, and yes, it WILL be a short post.

Oh, and West, the stuff you said to LSGoP about the original RPG? I saw that coming before even getting on the page. =\

*cough* my words were fine, not my fault she didn't understand what being in shock means*cough*

What, you'd have liked me to have made stuff up? I mean, if she's gonna accuse me of that, there's no way I wouldn't show her exactly what she did, too.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Fiend Ryu
26th September 2006, 2:37 AM
Er...I don't really have much to say to stop this argument. It was just one little thing, it should be forgetten by now. It's not much out of a big deal.

And LSGoP's post...well, see it for yourself. She plans to quit unless somebody reacts. I don't wanna see this RPG die, I actually thought that this was a pretty interesting RPG. (Eh, I'll probably react if nobody else does.)

This whole argument is turning the RPG upside down and into chaos. Stop arguing for Pete's sake.

shykyoichi
26th September 2006, 9:38 AM
Is it still possible for me to apply? Also, can a Snorlax or a Starmie use surf to carry you on water? Thanks.

Felix Feral Fezirix
26th September 2006, 11:54 AM
If a Pikachu can surf, I don't see why not.

I think you can still apply, go check the signups.

I did you guys a favour and saved her to lengthen her "suffering". XD

Kitsune
1st October 2006, 4:56 PM
OK, thanks. I've been away from the computer for awhile, but I'm back now and ready to keep this RPG alive. She was just a bit PO'd whe she did that, but we fixed it on MSN. Don't worry, this won't die. Hopefully >.>