PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Yu-Gi-Oh Decks Here

alexanderrobertbarkas
4th September 2006, 9:02 PM
If there's already a Thread like this, please close this. Anyway, the name explains all. Here's my Deck:

Polymerization
Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
Elemental Hero Clayman
Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster
Elemental Hero Sparkman
Elemental Hero Wildheart
Elemental Hero Bladedge
X-Head Cannon
Y-Dragon Head
Z-Metal Tank
W-Wing Catapult
V-Tiger Jet
VW-Tiger Catapult
Gearfried the Iron Knight
Release Restraint
Gearfried the Swordmaster
Blue Eyes White Dragon (x2)
Black Luster Ritual
Black Luster Soldier
Toon World
Toon Mermaid
Toon Summoned Skull
Ring of Destruction (Limited Edition)
Obnoxius Celtic Guardian
Stone Ogre Grotto
Scapegoat
Shield & Sword
Gilford the Legend
Chain Destruction
Graceful Dice
Horn of Heaven
Luster Dragon #2
Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight
Suijin
Blazing Inpachi
Monster Reborn
Judge Man
Red Eyes B. Dragon
Spear Cretin
Last Will
Great Mazu Garzett
Infernal Flame Emperor
Ultimate Offering
Despair from the Dark
Dark Hole
7 Coloured Fish
Dark Ruler Ha Des
Different Dimension Capsule
Summoned Skull
Elemental Burst
Dark Energy
Obelisk the Tormenter
Moisture Star-Man

Aquadon
5th September 2006, 12:11 AM
There's a whole section for this. Look above the stickies.

*Calls the Mod Squad*

Leon Phelps
5th September 2006, 12:34 AM
And your you couldn't possibly win with that deck. You have too many high level monsters, not enough spells and traps, and you're trying to have too many themes.

Balance it out.

alexanderrobertbarkas
5th September 2006, 9:40 PM
I couldn't win with Moisture Star-Man? Don't you think it makes up for being a 10 Level Monster because it has 28200 ATK and 22900 DEF?

Raito
6th September 2006, 4:57 PM
wtf? no Yugimonster has that much atk or def.

Aquadon
6th September 2006, 6:51 PM
I couldn't win with Moisture Star-Man? Don't you think it makes up for being a 10 Level Monster because it has 28200 ATK and 22900 DEF?

I've never even heard of a card like that. I say fake. Also, God Cards are non-legal. Auto-fail.

Pic of Star-Man?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
6th September 2006, 6:59 PM
same, I have never heard of Star-man, and don't god cards even say 'This card cannot be used in a duel', well seeing as it's Obelisk, it is probably from the JP GBA game, so the text where it says that are in japanese...

alexanderrobertbarkas
6th September 2006, 10:03 PM
My Obelisk isn't in Japanese. I'll get a picture of both cards when I get the chance.

Shadow the Hedgehog
6th September 2006, 10:30 PM
http://everythingpokemon.safeshopper.com/189/2080.htm?907

He is referring to this. He just put extra 2's by accident.

It's not that good at all. O.K. for casual maybe but tournament wise the BEST you can do is use it in soul control.

alexanderrobertbarkas
6th September 2006, 10:55 PM
No, I clearly read it. It is more than that picture.

Aquadon
7th September 2006, 12:21 AM
My Obelisk isn't in Japanese. I'll get a picture of both cards when I get the chance.

Wither way, it's not legal. Also, if you clearly read the card, the it's clearly fake.

You know what I love? When Judges look at these decks, take out the illegal cards, and the kids say "Huh? WHY can't I use it?!"

Also, wth is your W/L/D record?

Leon Phelps
7th September 2006, 11:06 PM
You're obviously a very casual player, so I think I'll help you out a bit and allow you to catch up with the game.

Take out these
Black Luster Ritual
Black Luster Soldier
Toon World
Toon Mermaid
Toon Summoned Skull
Stone Ogre Grotto
Gilford the Legend
Graceful Dice
Monster Reborn (banned, not even casual players use it)
Judge Man
Red Eyes B. Dragon
Spear Cretin
Last Will
Infernal Flame Emperor
Despair from the Dark
Dark Hole (banned, not used by casual players anymore)
Elemental Burst
Dark Energy (It's a 300 atk pt. boost...)
Obelisk the Tormenter (ILLEGAL in all play)

Your deck would only work against little kids. I advise you to add some better spell cards like Smashing Ground and Lightining Vortex. A few traps like Spell Shield Type 8 couldn't hurt this deck. Buy some structered decks to get you started. Why have XYZ and Elemental Hero monsters without the fusions?

alexanderrobertbarkas
7th September 2006, 11:06 PM
Well, it just can't be used in tournaments, but with other people in non-tournaments, they can be used. I don't go to torunaments and never will, but I am searching for the Red Eyes B. Dragon tournament edition.
You're obviously a very casual player, so I think I'll help you out a bit and allow you to catch up with the game.

Take out these
Black Luster Ritual
Black Luster Soldier
Toon World
Toon Mermaid
Toon Summoned Skull
Stone Ogre Grotto
Gilford the Legend
Graceful Dice
Monster Reborn (banned, not even casual players use it)
Judge Man
Red Eyes B. Dragon
Spear Cretin
Last Will
Infernal Flame Emperor
Despair from the Dark
Dark Hole (banned, not used by casual players anymore)
Elemental Burst
Dark Energy (It's a 300 atk pt. boost...)
Obelisk the Tormenter (ILLEGAL in all play)

Your deck would only work against little kids. I advise you to add some better spell cards like Smashing Ground and Lightining Vortex. A few traps like Spell Shield Type 8 couldn't hurt this deck. Buy some structered decks to get you started. Why have XYZ and Elemental Hero monsters without the fusions?
Wow, nice of you to suggest cards to add when I don't even have those cards. I need Obelisk, because I don't go to tournaments, and will never. The banned cards, I'm still gonna keep them. Rampart Blaster is my only Elemental Hero Fusion Monster, and I don't have it in my Deck right now, but I'm gonna put VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon in when I get XYZ Dragon Cannon. Dark Energy, I'll replace with something like a good Monster. Graceful Dice, I'm gonna trade that for Skull Dice anyway. And I like Stone Ogre Grotto, so I'm not taking it out.

Leon Phelps
9th September 2006, 12:18 AM
Most of the cards I suggested can be obtained in the structure decks. If you want E-Hero fusions and Jaden cards buy the Jaden packs. If you want the XYZ fusions buy the Chazz packs.

Obelisk? Good luck finding someone who will let you use it.

alexanderrobertbarkas
9th September 2006, 12:37 AM
My friends let me use Obelisk.

lego2will
9th September 2006, 12:57 AM
I have two decks, my brother has 1. I'm sticking too the theme of this thread, so I'll post one.

Traps -

Draining Sheild
Cemetery Bomb
Call of the Haunted
Waboku
Skull Invitation
Compulsory Evacuation Device

Spells -

Ookazi
Mystic Box
Law of the Normal
Machine Duplication
Serial Spell
Lightning Vortex
Fissure
The Reliable Guardian
Graceful Charity
Magical Mallet (x2)
Creature Swap (x2)
Mystical Space Typhoon (x2)
Tribute to the Doomed (x2)
Level Limit - Area B (x2)

Monsters -

Magician of Faith
Right Arm of the Forbidden One (Don't ask me why I added it... 0_o)
Man Eater Bug
Mask of Darkness
Jowls of Dark Demise
Muka muka
Ebon Magician Curran
Giant Germ
Nimble Momonga
Karate Man
Destiny Hero - Defender
Saber Beetle
Aqua Madoor
Neo Aqua Madoor
Mystic Lamp (x2)
Raging Flame Sprite (x2)
Decoyroid (x3)

Strategy, use Machine Duplication on Decoyroid to get out 3, then play Level Limit - Area B and Skull Invitation. Send out Destiny Hero - Defender in face up defence. (Power - Opponite draws 1 card durring his standby face every turn) Then Tribute to the Doomed to destroy it and get out 2 other lvl 2 stars or lower. Then finish off with Law of the Normal and Skull Invitation. Tah dah.

alexanderrobertbarkas
9th September 2006, 1:08 AM
Good strategy.

Dimensaur
9th September 2006, 1:14 AM
I have two decks, my brother has 1. I'm sticking too the theme of this thread, so I'll post one.

Traps -

Draining Sheild
Cemetery Bomb
Call of the Haunted
Waboku
Skull Invitation
Compulsory Evacuation Device

Spells -

Ookazi
Mystic Box
Law of the Normal
Machine Duplication
Serial Spell
Lightning Vortex
Fissure
The Reliable Guardian
Graceful Charity
Magical Mallet (x2)
Creature Swap (x2)
Mystical Space Typhoon (x2)
Tribute to the Doomed (x2)
Level Limit - Area B (x2)

Monsters -

Magician of Faith
Right Arm of the Forbidden One (Don't ask me why I added it... 0_o)
Man Eater Bug
Mask of Darkness
Jowls of Dark Demise
Muka muka
Ebon Magician Curran
Giant Germ
Nimble Momonga
Karate Man
Destiny Hero - Defender
Saber Beetle
Aqua Madoor
Neo Aqua Madoor
Mystic Lamp (x2)
Raging Flame Sprite (x2)
Decoyroid (x3)

Strategy, use Machine Duplication on Decoyroid to get out 3, then play Level Limit - Area B and Skull Invitation. Send out Destiny Hero - Defender in face up defence. (Power - Opponite draws 1 card durring his standby face every turn) Then Tribute to the Doomed to destroy it and get out 2 other lvl 2 stars or lower. Then finish off with Law of the Normal and Skull Invitation. Tah dah.

Why would you be willing to let your opponent draw? Are you in a hurry to loose?

lego2will
9th September 2006, 1:18 AM
Law of the Normal - If there are five two or lower stared monsters on your side of the feild, destroy all monsters on the field 3 stars or higher, and both players discard their hands.

Skull Invitation - Does 300 damage to whoever discards a card (continuos)

IE: Discard 20 cards = 5000 life points gone. Just make sure your opponent gets alot of cards in their hand/on the feild and BOOM. Easy win. Plus you can attack them directly with your group of 2 or 1 star monsters if they have any life points left.

Yeah... I know there's no such thing as summoning in face up deffence. So I guess I just gotta make em attack him first. The above stratigy explains why I want them to draw.

(Lvl Limit Area B stops them from attacking)

Dimensaur
9th September 2006, 1:29 AM
Just so you know the hand size limit is six (6).

And by letting them draw, your just making your defeat quicker. Plus Skull Invitation and Level Limit won't be on the field long enough to do much of anything anyway.

lego2will
9th September 2006, 1:40 AM
Just so you know the hand size limit is six (6).

And by letting them draw, your just making your defeat quicker. Plus Skull Invitation and Level Limit won't be on the field long enough to do much of anything anyway.

I don't see a hand size limit... And I have a guild book right next to me which I just read through. (That's the reason for the late reply)

Skull Invite and Lvl Limit are both continuous. I think they'll be there for a while.

Dimensaur
9th September 2006, 2:30 AM
I don't see a hand size limit... And I have a guild book right next to me which I just read through. (That's the reason for the late reply)

Skull Invite and Lvl Limit are both continuous. I think they'll be there for a while.

Here is a link to the official site:

http://www.upperdeckentertainment.com/yugioh/en/gameplay/faqs/basicgameplay/default.aspx

Scroll down and you'll see in yellow "How many cards can I have in my hand?" There is your anwser.

And just because Level Limit and Skull Invitation are continuous doesn't mean that they can't be destroyed. Mobius, Heavy Storm, Mystical Space Typhoon, Dust Tornado. There are plenty more too.

The Requiem
9th September 2006, 6:21 AM
Seriously, why is this thread still open..Didnt someone alert the mods like a billion years ago?

alexanderrobertbarkas
9th September 2006, 4:53 PM
They did, I don't know what happened.

Aquadon
9th September 2006, 10:41 PM
They did, I don't know what happened.

Actually, I was lazy that day.

I did it now though.